Scamed by Event Mutated Orc

Touch

On 11/17/2021 at 1:17 PM, Ambicija said:

In my opinion you must to get ingame ban. Event not for 1 person. And you get 11 from 14 boxes.

First of all ... sry for my english ... i know is not the best :P
but.... 
do you read the complete post? ... like i said i win 4 not 11 ...  but i OPEN 11
and  i dont see the problem ...  because if i understand the mechanic better than the others,  and i do it better or i have lady luck with me ... 
what is wrong with that ?  ...
im not breaking any rule... , i dont see the rule "1 reward for account" ... or "can win only once" .... 

... if ncsoft ... dont want the people sell the box or something .. why they do it tradeable? ....  

the real problem here is NCSOFT Lying or having a mistake on the descriptions, just like @Siri said 

every time you contact with support ... they cant do anything ... they know they do a mistake but anyway ... is your problem ... or they dont know but always end with a
"ask in forum" 

and this item is not the only one affected by a bad description ... i mean ... just read the passive skills of some items ... or try to figure out what is the diference between 
(p. Critical dmg,  p. atk. Critical dmg , normal attack critical dmg )
like a 3 month ago i opened a ticket just trying to figure out ... because some item description said one thing and in the passive other ... and the answer was :

"We do not have the specific information about the differences of Critical multiplier"

they should to do something ... for example ... Fix all the descriptions (in game) ...

3 minutes ago, Touch said:

First of all ... sry for my english ... i know is not the best :P
but.... 
do you read the complete post? ... like i said i win 4 not 11 ...  but i OPEN 11
and  i dont see the problem ...  because if i understand the mechanic better than the others,  and i do it better or i have lady luck with me ... 
what is wrong with that ?  ...
im not breaking any rule... , i dont see the rule "1 reward for account" ... or "can win only once" .... 

... if ncsoft ... dont want the people sell the box or something .. why they do it tradeable? ....  

the real problem here is NCSOFT Lying or having a mistake on the descriptions, just like @Siri said 

every time you contact with support ... they cant do anything ... they know they do a mistake but anyway ... is your problem ... or they dont know but always end with a
"ask in forum" 

and this item is not the only one affected by a bad description ... i mean ... just read the passive skills of some items ... or try to figure out what is the diference between 
(p. Critical dmg,  p. atk. Critical dmg , normal attack critical dmg )
like a 3 month ago i opened a ticket just trying to figure out ... because some item description said one thing and in the passive other ... and the answer was :

"We do not have the specific information about the differences of Critical multiplier"

they should to do something ... for example ... Fix all the descriptions (in game) ...

if get 4 - then ok. I just want to say - event - not for 1 person.

With criticals  - all its simple. If you know game mechanik (you said) here cant be any question.

5 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

if get 4 - then ok. I just want to say - event - not for 1 person.

With criticals  - all its simple. If you know game mechanik (you said) here cant be any question.

:P i mean "event mechanical" ... but anyway that is not the point of the post ... 

the descriptions are not for "guess" or for figure out what mean ... or look for the detail on a forum/web/wiki 
if they made a mistake ... is their problem ... not our problem

2 minutes ago, Touch said:

:P i mean "event mechanical" ... but anyway that is not the point of the post ... 

the descriptions are not for "guess" or for figure out what mean ... or look for the detail on a forum/web/wiki 
if they made a mistake ... is their problem ... not our problem

sometimes need to think with head. can be from every box drop wort 300-900b? No. So it just your fail... 

P.s.: 900b = ~900$

23 hours ago, Lyfiasama said:

In CHRONOS xfiredark othel with DW blues win all days the event... SO top player again winning all & rest got nothing..  not blame that guy the event it's just wrong... But that applys all in-game , 1 top farming dragóns , Bloods ect.. why they need farm all time all day all?? It's obviously they work on this & killing the Game.

Clone attack and 5 iss for BR

20 hours ago, Ambicija said:

sometimes need to think with head. can be from every box drop wort 300-900b? No. So it just your fail... 

P.s.: 900b = ~900$

actually, in the real world there are people who look for loop holes in things like this just to sue.  support is outsourced and have no clue as to what we are talking about, the same people are probably also support for pet shampoo or somethin stupid, not gamers, prob same people trying to sell you extended warranted on your used car.   Point is, they are wrong, every one knows it, now curious as what they do because you're a victim of bait and switch.  

@Juji so what is your statement about:

1st, Wrong reward list at the ingame Box

2nd, No word mentioned there are more rewards on the Item describtion

3rd, Support lying about "text limitations" and due to that not all rewards listed

3 days have gone by since you read my more detailed explanation (since it seems you didn't read the tickets like i stated in the pm including the ticket number).

On 11/16/2021 at 5:43 PM, Siri said:

Let me jump on this train also:

Sorry for wall of text about my ticket and the reply:

Dear L2 Team,
i bought yesterday a Mutated Orc Chest from a Player Shop in Aden for 50b because of the rewards listed on the chest describtion.
Starting Bloody Weapon Stone, Dark Weapon Stone, Bl. Anthars, Lindvior, Dragon Ring/Earring/Necklace, Shilen9, Bl. Valakas, Sayha Talisman9 or +9 Fallen Angels Ring.
Now i opened the Box and got a Krishna Shooter as reward !????!!
Please look into that, restore the Box to unopend Version so i can open it for any of the above mentioned rewards.
THANK YOU

---

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Lineage II Game Support Team.
After reviewing your concern, we've verified that you acquired the Krishna Shooter which was rewarded randomly when you opened the Mutated Orc Treasure Chest. There were other random rewarded items too that you can acquire and you can check the full list here:
https://www.lineage2.com/news/beware-of-mutant-orcs
I hope I was able to address your concern and if you have other concerns or inquiries, feel free to contact us from a new ticket.
Regards,
GM Kreon

---

Hello Kreon,
uhm no you totally missunderstood it.
On the Chest describtion was nothing mentioned about other rewards then the ones i listed being inside. IF then i wouldnt have bought it for 50 billions...
The NCWest team failed to put the full describtion for possible rewards and now you tell me to deal with? Do you really wanna state we cannot trust the ingame item describtions?
Are you aware that we do not all check each day the Forum or whereever you posted the infos about rewards?
Also even if so, we had two different sources, ingame and out of game. So which one should we trust?
I ask you to let the team fix the ingame describtion for the Mutated Orc Chests + remove the shooter + remove the chest and give me the 50b Adena back since NCWest did false advertisment ingame.
And due to this misslead i bought the chest for a possible good reward.
Noone on earth would pay 50b for such a reward list....
Regards

---

Hello,
While we can understand your frustration on this matter, I'm afraid we currently do not provide resealing/restoration of items that yield random rewards nor refund Private Store transactions.
Please note that due to text limitations, not all the rewards can be fitted into the description but the full rewards list of the Mutated Orc Treasure Chest can be found on our website. As such, we have confirmed that this item is working as intended at this time.
Lastly, as the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process and is unable to comment on or answer questions about item mechanics and in-game descriptions, we invite you to share your thoughts via the official forums:

---

Dear GM Haunn,
This is bullshit. IF it would been text limitations, then explain me why on the Night Market Chest ALL rewards are listed!!!! (compare the screenshots)
Regards

---

Hello,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
We have confirmed that the Mutated Orc Treasure Chests drops the correct items as mentioned on the event's website.
Regretfully, we are unable to offer a refund for the Adena spent for items purchased from Private Stores nor grant replacement/reboxing of items that provide random results. 
For now, we can only encourage you to post feedback and suggestions with regard to this item's mechanics or description on the game forums.
Our apologies if we are unable to grant your requests at this time. Please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have other concerns.
Regards,
GM Haunn

---

Hello,
NO, the DEV Team misslead with the ingame item describtion. THE DEV TEAM LIED on the possible rewards from the ingame information.
YOU LIED - may it be not knowing better - about "text limitations" in the hope to shut me down.
I think i well deserve the correction of YOUR SIDES mistake!
I never said the drops from the event page arent correct.... I said the INGAME Reward list is not complete, showing only top rewards, leading me to buy it totally overpriced for 50b and ending being scammed thanks to your wrong ingame describtion.
So man up, say you did a mistake and correct it for me.
Regards

---

Hello,
I've checked your request and while you are correct that the item is not listed in the in-game notification, it is listed in our event website which GM Haunn stated and due to that, we will further deny the request.
Please note that any further reply regarding this request may not receive a response.
However, if you have any other concerns, please contact us again.
Regards,
Senior GM Fructuoso <---

---

Then i wrote a pm to @Juji to look into that and help me.

Reply:  "The reward is listed on the website".

So this is how NCWest is doing customer care and treating someone that is playing for 15 years.

For me it was the final step to let me quit on Naia

They always act that those digital items cost them liver or iPhone to restore , 5second clicks and job done..

Even when you get in touch for restoration , they pretend that they can't see your items..

I have placed a ticket to restore my +14 Retri they told me they cant see anything... Have even sent them a video when I have enchanted it and failed,

Must be blind person was reviewing my ticket not sure how he replied to me if he can't see the screen in front of him..

@Juji @Hime or whoever of you around. I would really appreciate it if you start to reply to this matter (see the pm with details to Juji or the conversation here).

For what do we need a forum, if none of you talks with the community...

Also have a look at all the other questions like for example the half kill problem.

TY

On 11/20/2021 at 3:22 PM, gags said:

They always act that those digital items cost them liver or iPhone to restore , 5second clicks and job done..

Even when you get in touch for restoration , they pretend that they can't see your items..

I have placed a ticket to restore my +14 Retri they told me they cant see anything... Have even sent them a video when I have enchanted it and failed,

Must be blind person was reviewing my ticket not sure how he replied to me if he can't see the screen in front of him..

Pff... If just +14 waep problem... I 2 years ago was tired after job, want to sleep, and put in my 1lvl acc 20.000 kaliel and 20.000 dragon scrolls. Arter forgot - and delete that acc. When I remember write ticket - but they say "not see". Its not about not see - its just about 'not have skills how to find".

The sad thing is some the older players know what the GMs use to be like.  I remember some HGM who would log in on the weekends to ban a game breaking exploits like the early on adena spam.  They didn't wait till Monday morning, they were banned over the weekend, a server wide announcement went out anyone caught doing it would be banned without appeal and monday morning servers were brought down for an emergency maintenance.  I do not see things ever going like that again the exploit would continue for a week until they get a patch lol

I remember HGM Spamm doing some Herochat like announcments about "xx has been a bad player and been caught and banned" 

That was the good old days.

Now @Juji or any1 else of the (i am sure it's all fake accounts for 1 Person) not even responding to the topics anymore

On 11/16/2021 at 6:43 PM, Siri said:

Let me jump on this train also:

Sorry for wall of text about my ticket and the reply:

Dear L2 Team,
i bought yesterday a Mutated Orc Chest from a Player Shop in Aden for 50b because of the rewards listed on the chest describtion.
Starting Bloody Weapon Stone, Dark Weapon Stone, Bl. Anthars, Lindvior, Dragon Ring/Earring/Necklace, Shilen9, Bl. Valakas, Sayha Talisman9 or +9 Fallen Angels Ring.
Now i opened the Box and got a Krishna Shooter as reward !????!!
Please look into that, restore the Box to unopend Version so i can open it for any of the above mentioned rewards.
THANK YOU

---

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Lineage II Game Support Team.
After reviewing your concern, we've verified that you acquired the Krishna Shooter which was rewarded randomly when you opened the Mutated Orc Treasure Chest. There were other random rewarded items too that you can acquire and you can check the full list here:
I hope I was able to address your concern and if you have other concerns or inquiries, feel free to contact us from a new ticket.
Regards,
GM Kreon

---

Hello Kreon,
uhm no you totally missunderstood it.
On the Chest describtion was nothing mentioned about other rewards then the ones i listed being inside. IF then i wouldnt have bought it for 50 billions...
The NCWest team failed to put the full describtion for possible rewards and now you tell me to deal with? Do you really wanna state we cannot trust the ingame item describtions?
Are you aware that we do not all check each day the Forum or whereever you posted the infos about rewards?
Also even if so, we had two different sources, ingame and out of game. So which one should we trust?
I ask you to let the team fix the ingame describtion for the Mutated Orc Chests + remove the shooter + remove the chest and give me the 50b Adena back since NCWest did false advertisment ingame.
And due to this misslead i bought the chest for a possible good reward.
Noone on earth would pay 50b for such a reward list....
Regards

---

Hello,
While we can understand your frustration on this matter, I'm afraid we currently do not provide resealing/restoration of items that yield random rewards nor refund Private Store transactions.
Please note that due to text limitations, not all the rewards can be fitted into the description but the full rewards list of the Mutated Orc Treasure Chest can be found on our website. As such, we have confirmed that this item is working as intended at this time.
Lastly, as the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process and is unable to comment on or answer questions about item mechanics and in-game descriptions, we invite you to share your thoughts via the official forums:

---

Dear GM Haunn,
This is bullshit. IF it would been text limitations, then explain me why on the Night Market Chest ALL rewards are listed!!!! (compare the screenshots)
Regards

---

Hello,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
We have confirmed that the Mutated Orc Treasure Chests drops the correct items as mentioned on the event's website.
Regretfully, we are unable to offer a refund for the Adena spent for items purchased from Private Stores nor grant replacement/reboxing of items that provide random results. 
For now, we can only encourage you to post feedback and suggestions with regard to this item's mechanics or description on the game forums.
Our apologies if we are unable to grant your requests at this time. Please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have other concerns.
Regards,
GM Haunn

---

Hello,
NO, the DEV Team misslead with the ingame item describtion. THE DEV TEAM LIED on the possible rewards from the ingame information.
YOU LIED - may it be not knowing better - about "text limitations" in the hope to shut me down.
I think i well deserve the correction of YOUR SIDES mistake!
I never said the drops from the event page arent correct.... I said the INGAME Reward list is not complete, showing only top rewards, leading me to buy it totally overpriced for 50b and ending being scammed thanks to your wrong ingame describtion.
So man up, say you did a mistake and correct it for me.
Regards

---

Hello,
I've checked your request and while you are correct that the item is not listed in the in-game notification, it is listed in our event website which GM Haunn stated and due to that, we will further deny the request.
Please note that any further reply regarding this request may not receive a response.
However, if you have any other concerns, please contact us again.
Regards,
Senior GM Fructuoso <---

---

Then i wrote a pm to @Juji to look into that and help me.

Reply:  "The reward is listed on the website".

So this is how NCWest is doing customer care and treating someone that is playing for 15 years.

For me it was the final step to let me quit on Naia

15 Years Player 14 Days Event  50 Bill Box ! And You Not Saw Description In Site? Come On !  You Saying That The Man who Sold The Box For 50 B Is So Much Idiot That He Did Not Opened It For Himself! 

3 hours ago, PsychoMedicine said:

15 Years Player 14 Days Event  50 Bill Box ! And You Not Saw Description In Site? Come On !  You Saying That The Man who Sold The Box For 50 B Is So Much Idiot That He Did Not Opened It For Himself! 

Thing is i saw the describtion of the IG chest and trusted it.

Also about chances we all know how big the chance of crap is compared to top stuff. It simply is pretty lame that NC made incorrect describtion with more then half the crap rewards missing and now saying "ye it was a mistake deal with"

5 hours ago, PsychoMedicine said:

Opened two, got 2x r110 armor pieces and felt not lucky enough to open some more. No other chests on market so I set up my price and bingo.