L2 Pass

On 12/31/2021 at 11:31 PM, Infid3l said:

400 red arcs at 86 won’t even give 40% so quit crying.  I play a dagger in a war and will finish this tomorrow.  You can go from 82-85 in 12 days I’ve seen Titans and DK’s do it.

And who exactly cares about YOU? When YOU finish it? What YOU play? What YOU have seen? Complaint was raised, because the New Year Gift is usable only by ~80 players on each server, that affects EVERYBODY, but YOU and those ~80 players on each server. Hope it is clear now, and hope you start thinking about things outside your tiny shell.  

• Like 1

On 1/1/2022 at 3:31 AM, Infid3l said:

400 red arcs at 86 won’t even give 40% so quit crying.  I play a dagger in a war and will finish this tomorrow.  You can go from 82-85 in 12 days I’ve seen Titans and DK’s do it.

Its not about crying.

Its about the principle of reward even if somehow achieved not being usable and to disappear.

Average player can't go 82 to 85 in 12 days...

Not even close to it.

And not everyone plays p2w titan or dk.

Don't be a hero just because you could spent thousands of euros on the game, not everyone can.

This L2pass was a good idea and has decent reward but no consideration was given if all classes can reach 672k points (some difinitely can't no matter what) therefore it fails in its purpose.

2 hours ago, BatGioi said:

This is a 24/7 event, almost player need more time, the season needs to be calculated in 3 months, don't troll most players anymore

there is a trick for quick Lpass. Many ppl know about it. But of course no one want to share due to competition.

Do some investigation in next season. Good luck.

11 hours ago, Tuna said:

there is a trick for quick Lpass. Many ppl know about it. But of course no one want to share due to competition.

Do some investigation in next season. Good luck.

What competition???

Most items in L2pass are imprints and can't be sold / traded.

Feel free to share the trick to other players which are struggling to complete...i.e. my alt cardinal 79...

The fact you need to be farming 24 hours a day 7 days per week is pure nonsense if you ask me.

Unless you play p2w aoe class you will struggle, no matter what.

And creating / logging in low level alts just to achieve goal on main char on the account serves what purpose??? 

On 1/11/2022 at 10:41 AM, Flammable said:

What competition???

Most items in L2pass are imprints and can't be sold / traded.

Feel free to share the trick to other players which are struggling to complete...i.e. my alt cardinal 79...

The fact you need to be farming 24 hours a day 7 days per week is pure nonsense if you ask me.

Unless you play p2w aoe class you will struggle, no matter what.

And creating / logging in low level alts just to achieve goal on main char on the account serves what purpose??? 

Sounds like the L2Pass progress was shared across alts in a single account.  You could just farm low level areas using low-level alts very quickly. 

I like the idea of the L2Pass & think it should come back again, but it needs better & not lvl locked rewards, it needed to be another month longer, & it needed to be locked to a single character.  I started about 12/07 and yesterday was about 200k points short of completing it for completing it on my main account.  I was running my pc 24/7 from 12/07 to 1/12.

Glad folks were able to use tricks to complete this event.  Makes it feel really worthwhile playing this game.