L2 Pass

I haven't bought anything from NC Soft, only a few l1000 with adena from other players. I'm a regular player. Aden weapon +11, 2 parts Drake, 2 parts Doom, aden, eva, speed, free valakas, 3 agations, generally only free stuff from events. And yes, it's true that Soul Breaker is one of the fastest killers, but he doesn't need any special equipment. I agree that it is difficult for most classes, but it is not impossible. According to my calculations, it will take me 20 days 24/7 to complete the quest.

1 hour ago, Morf said:

I haven't bought anything from NC Soft, only a few l1000 with adena from other players. I'm a regular player. Aden weapon +11, 2 parts Drake, 2 parts Doom, aden, eva, speed, free valakas, 3 agations, generally only free stuff from events. And yes, it's true that Soul Breaker is one of the fastest killers, but he doesn't need any special equipment. I agree that it is difficult for most classes, but it is not impossible. According to my calculations, it will take me 20 days 24/7 to complete the quest.

I agree it is doable. Over the 42 days. For some.

You kinda forgot to mention you are lvl 81 SH, have a pet and are using attack/ def scrolls. The last 2 things in particular make a huge difference. The C armor is PL too...but in fairness you kill fast. Much faster than most.

Point Diem and others including myself were trying to make this L2pass should be accessible to all players, not only selected few.

We do not need another p4w event.

Yes, I will be able to complete it, on some of my alts. Just about.

But no chance on Cardinal or Templar with average gear. Even my alt 80+ titan will struggle.

Even If I grind non stop 24/7 for 42 days....

Why should any player / class be penalized just because they are not 80+high dps class???

Yes, put in effort. No problem there. But no matter how much effort they put in, some classes just won't be able to do it.

Ok I did a test with another account. You see the equipment. Please note that this is an uncomfortable area for level 75.
  The pet is level 56 and believe me it does almost nothing. I buy only 200 food a day (it is too expensive for me). 3002-1828 = 1174 mobs for 70 minutes 16.77 per minute 1006 per hour 24150 per day 1 014 336 for 42 days. I don't know what else to say.

sIGyHyn.pngghmIBA6.png

It is more like 15 lvls difference that count rather than 10. L76 storm blaster at war torn plain or l40 sylph at abandoned camp can get points. 

Also all characters in account share the same progress, so slow dps can always farm kills with low level (newly created) character.

Not ideal but somewhat easier for healer/tank.

Morf, it is very class dependant, for now the best option for many is to create an alt with a rapier it seems :D So instead of playing their main, people are forced to play low level alts to complete it,  most classes have way lower kill speed. I've tested on low level SB - can get 1,200-1,500 kills per hour depending on scroll usage. Yet again it doesn't solve a problem of 16 hours grind a day for 42 days straight to complete it, it is through the roof for basically what should've been an "attendance" thing. I know you can leave it running and be done with it (some might not), but there are wars, there are random pks, there are too many players, network issues, weekly maintenances, too many factors to break that "ideal plan". In other words it should be waaay more relaxed. 

Clearly, there are ways to do it. I realized that the other characters on the same account also add points. This is 7k in 70 minutes from the transcendental dungeons. I don't think I'll do the whole pass, only half to get 3 tickets for A armor. The rest is not worth the effort in my opinion.
  I'm sorry for the bad English, I hope you understand me.

this event is the worst for tank class like mine :)

btw, if you really want to farm L2pass then just make and gear up a low toons (in same account of main toon) in party with one high level toon and keep on 1-2 hits mobs. but i dont really like the idea of trading time+exp+adena on main in few weeks for this trick.

On 02/12/2021 at 00:33, DisplayFoFUn said:

@JujiNão sei se está funcionando como planejado, mas este passe não foi feito para jogadores de alvo único, mas jogadores de AOE, vai ser muito difícil para um jogador matar alvos únicos obter 15k mortes por dia, isso é o que você precisa para termine o passe em 43 dias (1º de dezembro a 12 de janeiro)

Eu testei no meu arqueiro (uma armadura e guloseimas) que é mais fácil do que um corpo a corpo e não está perto de 15k mobs, a falta de mobs, as áreas superlotadas vão tornar essa passagem impossível.

Você deve revisar a quantidade e fazer alguns ajustes. 

should be reviewed everything, in addition to the difficulty of killing several monsters practically 1 for 1, there is the fact that in the end the reward x and experience of 400 units, can only be opened level 85, the requirement should be lower!!

We are participating in the L2Pass New Years event on the aden server, and we were all taken by surprise to realize that the item (Red arc 400-unit Pack) can only be used by characters of level 85 and above!
Are I and all the players questioning the need for this? Since level 85+ players don't even represent 15% of the entire community?
An event like this is only benefiting those who are already at the front, and leaving other players of level 84 or less behind, I think this is a lack of respect with the players, Nc should at least bring a fairer event, considering that we are putting all our time and effort into getting the entire L2pass completed in time.
I would like to ask you to rethink this minimum level to use this item, as 85% of the server will be harmed if it is not fixed and this will make the game even more unbalanced in relation to higher level players.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Diem said:

Red Arc reward must have no level requirement, playing low level alts for 1.5 months with no adena/drop to finish the pass... and can't even compensate that lost exp by using those red arcs on main, due to 85lvl+ requirement. @Juji @Hime

Where u read that u need to be lvl 85 to get 400 red arcs? I dont see any info about it

5 hours ago, Diem said:

Red Arc reward must have no level requirement, playing low level alts for 1.5 months with no adena/drop to finish the pass... and can't even compensate that lost exp by using those red arcs on main, due to 85lvl+ requirement. @Juji @Hime

23 minutes ago, nowax said:

Where u read that u need to be lvl 85 to get 400 red arcs? I dont see any info about it

10 hours ago, Urukaim said:

What a joke it is that only lv 85+ can open the xp rewards from New Years gift. Like screw the 95+% of server.

you all missing the point here people its "gift" but almost noone will take it due to high dead mob count requirement

10 hours ago, nowax said:

On the item you get from the gift when finishing the pass. When everybody realizes it - it will be too late to bring that issue to the attention. Though... considering they are not changing anything - most ppl below 85 will not even make it, so they will not get the gift, they will not be frustrated due to unable to use Red Arc pack before they reach 85 lol.