Character Server Transfer Update 2/2/22!

EMpulse

• Administrators

Hey Everyone -

We're continuing to see issues with character server transfers, so this functionality will remain disabled while we work out the kinks. For anyone not aware, characters were losing their items upon transferring, and because we don't want this affecting any additional players, we feel that keeping it disabled is the best course of action for now.

Our thanks to the 22 players who experienced this problem first-hand and are patiently waiting for it to be corrected. Those players should be on the lookout for a care package from CS as a sign of our appreciation.

We have amended our maintenance notes to reflect character server transfers continuing to be unavailable. We hope to have them reinstated during next week's maintenance, but if that changes for any reason, we'll let you know.

As always, we appreciate you understanding! 

-EMpulse

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, SageLeoDoG said:

So you mean this week server transfer will still not be functioning?

That would be correct. We hope to reinstate character server transfers with next week's maintenance, but if that changes for any reason, we'll let you know.

-EMpulse

30 minutes ago, EMpulse said:

That would be correct. We hope to reinstate character server transfers with next week's maintenance, but if that changes for any reason, we'll let you know.

-EMpulse

Darling,

I have personal issues here, my parents is with me during this chinese new year and they will be going back to my hometown which is at east malaysia next week. I need the server transfer services implanted this week so urgently and all my parents afford that help me to buy dragon weapon is still stuck at chronos and i need it urgently to help me to transfer to server naia urgently.

I dont have any bank accounts right now and i am relying on my mom's card to help me pay for server transfer services or just pay with my paypal wallet . i did submitted tiket and i got something went wrong or some error while i was trying to use the services during server maintainance just now while i clicked on server transfer services is which is open recently for a while.

So far , i dont know i can make the payment or not . But please! Dont give me one more week sleeping with nightmares anymore. I need this server transfer to open immediately . 

I think what i said here is what most of the players which to say . If you still delaying , how i sleep well? I need to face a lot of issues in reality and i still need to faces those issues in my game?? 

Please think about it. I hopefully NCsoft wont failed me again. Thanks

Regards,

Leonard

It sounds more like "let's disable the service and stop charging for it before someone sue us for scamming people selling a services that we cant provide"

If Ncwest care about players they will test shit before to copy paste it , or they would turn server down few minutes after the maintenance last week and roll back  and see what is wrong in a test server. They never test any shit cuz they dont care at all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Hey Everyone -

We're continuing to see issues with character server transfers, so this functionality will remain disabled while we work out the kinks. For anyone not aware, characters were losing their items upon transferring, and because we don't want this affecting any additional players, we feel that keeping it disabled is the best course of action for now.

Our thanks to the 22 players who experienced this problem first-hand and are patiently waiting for it to be corrected. Those players should be on the lookout for a care package from CS as a sign of our appreciation.

We have amended our maintenance notes to reflect character server transfers continuing to be unavailable. We hope to have them reinstated during next week's maintenance, but if that changes for any reason, we'll let you know.

-EMpulse

What about the event items that expire next week? how you gonna compensate that?
What about the fact the players will have around 3-4t in items on a server stuck on a server they don't play?

• Like 2

Hey Everyone -

-EMpulse

Tracing back from Previous Week , we are forced to wait until 2/2/2022 , One week i cannot sleep well , not just me. 

I think most of the players was thinking, finally today 2/2/2022 is big day for us , we can get back our items or Finally we can do server transfer . And now , i saw the post that NCjuji saids only today he is trying to get script from DEV team tonight. 

Answers from me and most of the players :

C'mon the incident was happening last week and this week, today before server maintainance only you are trying to get Scripts from Dev team?

Plus Slow reply from NC tiketing system.

Have we do not sacrifice ourselves to make this community better?  

I am just telling the truth here. so please do something!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SageLeoDoG said:

Tracing back from Previous Week , we are forced to wait until 2/2/2022 , One week i cannot sleep well , not just me. 

I think most of the players was thinking, finally today 2/2/2022 is big day for us , we can get back our items or Finally we can do server transfer . And now , i saw the post that NCjuji saids only today he is trying to get script from DEV team tonight. 

Answers from me and most of the players :

C'mon the incident was happening last week and this week, today before server maintainance only you are trying to get Scripts from Dev team?

Plus Slow reply from NC tiketing system.

Have we do not sacrifice ourselves to make this community better?  

I am just telling the truth here. so please do something!

Totally agree,

I dont wanna even thing that we gona wait 1 more week to put the script on the server, item that must be in our hand at 26/01/2022.

I thing DEV will fix this today , because today u will get the script.

We all need to see when the problem will solve.

• Like 1

... Our thanks to the 22 players who experienced this problem first-hand and are patiently waiting for it to be corrected. Those players should be on the lookout for a care package from CS as a sign of our appreciation...

Please reconsider the care package. I do not want to make this public, because people would flame you.

I would love the package, if it were tradeable. But it is not, it is nonsense for me to use it on this specific char. Did you look into the items being transferred? You are holding my 50 $ and items worth quite a lot of adena and give me items I do not need (on this char).

Could you help me trade this items? Or can we speak of other means of compensation? @EMpulse@Arctic

Next major thing you missed is the items with timer. I will lose several event items if you won't hurry up. @Juji

Please talk to us.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Please reconsider the care package. I do not want to make this public, because people would flame you.

I would love the package, if it were tradeable. But it is not, it is nonsense for me to use it on this specific char. Did you look into the items being transferred? You are holding my 50 $ and items worth quite a lot of adena and give me items I do not need (on this char).

Could you help me trade this items? Or can we speak of other means of compensation? @EMpulse@Arctic

Next major thing you missed is the items with timer. I will lose several event items if you won't hurry up. @Juji

Please talk to us.

Exactly what I'm asking for in the tickets... As a consideration for the trouble, let the person decide where to put the package.

Think that we are in this trouble for 2 weeks and who knows if there will be more time affecting us, if they are going to test the script once per maintenance and it failed already, who can tell if we are going to have our things next week either?

To at least make ppl a bit happier, let them decide where to put the package.

This...

I have no problem on posting what the "care" package is:

• Blessed exalted heavy armor set, light set, robe set
  • blessed exalted armor enchanted scroll x 10
  • challengers weapon selection ticket x 2
  • challengers weapon enhancement ticket x 2
  • xp rune III 200% pack 30 day x1
  • SP rune 200% pack 30-day x1
  • drop rate rune 200% pack 30-day x1
  • prestige rune 30-day pack x1
  • baiums rune 30-day pack x1
  • eva´s rune pack 3'-day x1
  • freya bloody rune pack 20-day x1
  • VP maint rune 30-day X1

I would like to know why NCWest didnt do roll back 5 minutes later after realizing about that failed maintenance and used a test server to investigate and fix the issue. Or why not to add the items that are missing.  I suppose that NCwest have not any dev team and arent able to touch the server at all more than copy past. But instead to guessing and supposing we will love to hear an explanation about what NCWest are doing and are not doing. Thast will show us that you really "care" about your customers

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Nahiara said:

I would like to know why NCWest didnt do roll back 5 minutes later after realizing about that failed maintenance and used a test server to investigate and fix the issue.  

because if you were in game enchanting slayers you wouldn't appreciate a rollback

they should not, after they fix it they transfer everything without charge for it again because people already paid for it. But as I said instead of guessing they should give an explanation if they really care about their customers. As far as it seems, they will sit and wait to get a new fix from Korea every Wednesday... what NCWest is doing more than waiting? can we know?

• Like 1

We are patiently waiting ? - Don't kid your self and don't lie to the players reading this forum... You gave me a exalted wep +0 "to be able to play" you want me to go farm in Blazing Swamp again ? I have a Longing Talisman and Sayha Talisman that I can't even use you know my bracelets are gone... 

I've sent in tickets 24h ago if not longer and have had no response what so ever. I asked for your team to cancel my transfer as its getting ridiculous and no reply over and over ....

If this doesn't get resolved in the next 24 hours, I will be launching a consumer suit via the consumer affairs department in my respected country. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RedPowerRanger said:

We are patiently waiting ? - Don't kid your self and don't lie to the players reading this forum... You gave me a exalted wep +0 "to be able to play" you want me to go farm in Blazing Swamp again ? I have a Longing Talisman and Sayha Talisman that I can't even use you know my bracelets are gone... 

I've sent in tickets 24h ago if not longer and have had no response what so ever. I asked for your team to cancel my transfer as its getting ridiculous and no reply over and over ....

If this doesn't get resolved in the next 24 hours, I will be launching a consumer suit via the consumer affairs department in my respected country. 

After being scammed 600+$  on my "weapon",  after they acknowledged I was indeed right about this being fraud, after they made the fix to the actual real description of the item,  I was left screwed.   I tried to file a complaint to the BBB, better business bureau, that's ours in the states, and  NCWest isn't even recognized by them.  I left 3 voice messages stating the severity of my situation, and none were returned.  It took several attempts to even do that as several voice mailboxes weren't even set up.   Support just kept replying "thank you for understanding."   Not sure where they got the idea i was understanding.  I can't see this lasting much longer like this.   

• Like 2

So the Sound of Silence echo from all GM's and they thing that we Patiently waiting for it to be corrected....so sad.

You said yesterday that u gona get the Script from Korean Dev, did you got it?

If yes when u gona put it to work???

Are you planing to fix it again next week or further later??

The 22 person's that u said we are need Answers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ballkain said:

After being scammed 600+$  on my "weapon",  after they acknowledged I was indeed right about this being fraud, after they made the fix to the actual real description of the item,  I was left screwed.   I tried to file a complaint to the BBB, better business bureau, that's ours in the states, and  NCWest isn't even recognized by them.  I left 3 voice messages stating the severity of my situation, and none were returned.  It took several attempts to even do that as several voice mailboxes weren't even set up.   Support just kept replying "thank you for understanding."   Not sure where they got the idea i was understanding.  I can't see this lasting much longer like this.   

lol with bbb....if in usa the FTC is where you want to be.  https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Morning,

I am one of the 22 affected by the server transfer issue. I have messaged Empulse, Juji and open several tickets each day looking for a status update. I also understand that these fixes are coming from outside the of USA.

These 22 players that paid $50.00 each 2 weeks ago for this service deserve a personal reply and daily status updates of the steps being taken to resolve this issue immediately.

Any reputable business understands that without there customers there is no business. There is an accountability and transparency factor here for all involved. 

By continuing to ignore the posts and personal messages is a bad look for L2 and the NCSOFT community. Be accountable, and do the right thing by taking an extra 10 minutes to show concern and consideration for your dedicated players. 

1. START GIVING PERSONAL OR FORUM UPDATES DAILY TO ENSURE TRANSPARENCY.

2. SHOW PERSONAL CONCERN TO THOSE AFFECTED BY GIVING THE COMMON CURTISY AND RESPOND TO THE 22.

I appreciate in advance the L2 team members responses...

JB

• Like 4

@Juji@EMpulse

Contacted support many times, they pointed to random posts in threads totally lost.

We were hoping to have the fix implemented this week, it didn't work.

A compensation was given out, I asked for it to be put in another account, they refused, asked for some of the items to be moved manually to another character of the same account (Since not all can be transferred using dimensional merchant), they refused.

Are we going to wait one more week to test the fix? This is the particular case that you do an emergency maintenance and not just wait blindly for it to work...

We are only 22 but those 22 trusted in the service you provided, trusted you one week to apply the so called fix, I don't think we trust anymore and to put more fire to this, every request is denied.

• Like 2