Emergency Maintenance:

If you don't know what you're talking about, keep quiet instead of demanding our ban. What happens is that when enchanting the cape it wasn't failing, it was going straight. And if it failed, the same enchant remained, no big deal, a lot of people were using the safe enchant at the moment and didn't even realize it, others just took the risk and saw that it wasn't resetting and that's why this appeared, it was not an exploit but a editing error on the part of ncsoft for not setting the enchant to go back to zero instead of holding where it left off.

Now go to sleep and stop talking about what you don't know

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CoL said:

Lol WTF are you saying, if you exploit a bug = BAN. Those ppl are cheaters.

You cant ban person who tried to enchant cloak  ?  the guy want to enchant cloak ,  he got success. Where is  problem here ? it is not player fault. NCsoft cannot place guilt  on people for their own faults. Only what they can do is reroll those cloaks. 

8 minutes ago, nUZYA said:

If you don't know what you're talking about, keep quiet instead of demanding our ban. What happens is that when enchanting the cape it wasn't failing, it was going straight. And if it failed, the same enchant remained, no big deal, a lot of people were using the safe enchant at the moment and didn't even realize it, others just took the risk and saw that it wasn't resetting and that's why this appeared, it was not an exploit but a editing error on the part of ncsoft for not setting the enchant to go back to zero instead of holding where it left off.

Now go to sleep and stop talking about what you don't know

If you don't know how to read keep quiet, we're talking about bug exploiters here. If you tried to enchant your cloak and it did succeed then good for you, but if it failed and you realized that the enchant didn't went down and you kept going, then you were exploiting a bug...

• Like 2

In the meanwhile the GM is not doing his works, some of the purposed (or not purposed) exploiters have sold their cloaks yet, of course, and some of them are always the same that used every exploit in the game and never get banned. It's easy to understand why, everyone can answer to this question

1 hour ago, TheWall said:

In the meanwhile the GM is not doing his works, some of the purposed (or not purposed) exploiters have sold their cloaks yet, of course, and some of them are always the same that used every exploit in the game and never get banned. It's easy to understand why, everyone can answer to this question

Sorry dude but your is a stupid question...........where have you ever seen an employee fire his boss??🤣🤣🤣

if ncsoft want keep his face aganist bad ppl in this server they need permaban all ppl used exploit and give adena back to the buyers ... but maybe the question is how this ppl know that exploit  and why if was an old exploit the develpers didn't fix before?

i don't want to think it was just an error

i want to think bad .. like the some event ago where someone know that gm put dragon weapon lv2 for "error"

so the solution is simple permaban and rollback cloak enchant..

aaa just a problem ncsoft lose his face some events ago..

Some you you need to relax. 

There has been a bug with enchant rates but players didn't know about them. 

Everything they tried to enchant it succeeded. Lucky for them but what would you have done?

I wouldn't called that cheating or exploiting, definitely not a reason to ban them.

so much crying over something that didn't last 12hrs, fyi almost all cloaks got reverted back to original state.

again the issue was on all servers, got abused really badly on RU servers and general fix was deployed by Korea to stop it but the fix didn't include the legendary cloaks so those were reset manually by NCWest staff

Juji's team did their best under circumstances and actually went further then Innova as on EU/RU servers those legendary cloaks have not been fixed yet as they decided to wait for fix from Korea aka they get to use theirs for at least a week.

if ppl want to discuss morality of the few on NCWest that decided to test this issue out after it was known everything would be reverted by all means continue

I for myself just wanted to see the difference between a +18 and a +20 and nothing more, other ppl wanted to have a +20 cloak once in their life, if its even only for a few mins. Those that tried to abuse the situation for financial gains I do agree are very wrong on the ethical / morality scale.

42 minutes ago, KazAnakiuS said:

How is this done? They contact each person, asking him to logout until they restore it? Just like the Restoration Token System?

No, your client simply gets disconnected out of nowhere.

I am being honest and also tried to OE from +15 to a +18 and I do not regret having tried.

Why? At least once in the game I was able to actually see how we should be playing decent with items which are being hold back from the NC team.

After tonight I came to the conclusion that if it requires someone on average 50-100 stable scrolls to make those items, considering the price tag, it blows my mind the amount of money one has to spend.

9 hours ago, extase1987 said:

No, your client simply gets disconnected out of nowhere.

I am being honest and also tried to OE from +15 to a +18 and I do not regret having tried.

Why? At least once in the game I was able to actually see how we should be playing decent with items which are being hold back from the NC team.

After tonight I came to the conclusion that if it requires someone on average 50-100 stable scrolls to make those items, considering the price tag, it blows my mind the amount of money one has to spend.

The calculations done is during ordinary day and no cloak event/promo. Usually odds are  better when time comes to some boosts. I hope cloak events will come with some additional extra % success applied to server settings for people to try enchant those cloaks. 

4 hours ago, Whatif said:

The calculations done is during ordinary day and no cloak event/promo. Usually odds are  better when time comes to some boosts. I hope cloak events will come with some additional extra % success applied to server settings for people to try enchant those cloaks. 

We have been hoping for a while for enchant improvements, so far, many years have passed...