Feedback Request: Hunting Zones

Arctic

I am confused about the ancient adena change.

here are the previous data:

Daily hunting V: 25 AA

Continuous training: 100 AA

Balok: 100 AA

Goddard exploration: 50 AA

Trancedence: 50 AA

Orc Fortress advanced: 25 AA

Total: 350 AA.

Adding phantasm weekly +100, meaning 2550 AA weekly

Now with the change:

Daily hunting iv: 20 AA

Daily hunting v: 30 AA

Orc Fortress advanced: 50 AA

Balok: 50 AA

Goddard: 100 AA

Subjugation: 20 AA

Frintezza: 20 AA (which I AM NOT going to count because not a single clan does it, only 1 alliance did it once [from my knowledge] in the WHOLE lifespan of the server and it took several fails to do so).

Total: 320 AA.

adding phantasm weekly +100 and garden +100 meaning 2440 AA weekly.

How is this an improvement? Even adding frintezza to the list its still a nerf compared to what we got & the added time to kill 1000 mobs in garden.

• L2 Team
9 minutes ago, Kalampoki said:

I am confused about the ancient adena change.

here are the previous data:

Daily hunting V: 25 AA

Continuous training: 100 AA

Balok: 100 AA

Goddard exploration: 50 AA

Orc Fortress advanced: 25 AA

Total: 350 AA.

Adding phantasm weekly +100, meaning 2550 AA weekly

Now with the change:

Daily hunting iv: 20 AA

Daily hunting v: 30 AA

Orc Fortress advanced: 50 AA

Balok: 50 AA

Goddard: 100 AA

Subjugation: 20 AA

Frintezza: 20 AA (which I AM NOT going to count because not a single clan does it, only 1 alliance did it once [from my knowledge] in the WHOLE lifespan of the server and it took several fails to do so).

Total: 320 AA.

adding phantasm weekly +100 and garden +100 meaning 2440 AA weekly.

How is this an improvement? Even adding frintezza to the list its still a nerf compared to what we got & the added time to kill 1000 mobs in garden.

The daily missions have been re-organized (still 350 AA daily) and they have also added it to a few weekly missions. 

Thanx for do no read any complains  from the players. Anyone of the GMs play Lineage2 Aden? may be not. Every update it get  worst for everyone, this AA "redistribution" its joke, we need more  AA no a "resdistribution" in very hard zones there  no one go for the time spend vs benefits.

I expected another fake feedback thread where feedback would simply be ignored, instead we got a fake feedback thread that's somehow supposed to make it look like we asked to be completely screwed over. This is some sodomy right here. 

We need more AA, not less. And certainly not "well it's less but not really because it's actually the same except we've moved it to content you can't or won't do but that's not really the same so it's less, but better! somehow! Trust us!"

We need better value for hunting zones that we actually use, like oh I don't know, the zones this topic was supposed to be feedback for, maybe? 

Whomever is responsible for these changes needs to be drug tested.

15 hours ago, Juji said:

The daily missions have been re-organized (still 350 AA daily) and they have also added it to a few weekly missions. 

I apologize for forgetting  to add training and subtracting  subjugation from the dailys since it's the weekly sanctum.

But still, oh god. this re-organization was completely unnecessary and added more hunting for the same result.

I am doing goddard since the introduction of AA but for the rest of the people that don't, got screwed over since the mobs are too hard, the exp is abysmal and the drops are close to none.  Almost 2 months and all the drops I had was dc boots sealed and 2 sigil lifestones

This is literally the opposite of what people asked.

Also; trancedence lvl 85+ blessing doesn't give HP recovery +50 and absorb mp +3% (chance) as the rest do

19 hours ago, Juji said:

Hi please send the devs that making goddard mission give more than others contradicts wanting to help lower level players because they can't do goddard exploration just because of the level penalty not even talking about gear penalty.

Also they should add special craft where you have have ability to play for some gear and pay less but with not 100% chance.

Look, I kinda get it. When the bosses' voice booms out over the loudspeakers with some great new idea, and you look up at his face plastered across the giant screen on his zeppelin, you might think "wow that guy looks really successful, his ideas must be pretty good!" with his African Blood Diamond cufflinks and his monocle made from the cornea of the last Northern White Rhinoceros and all that.

His ideas are garbage though. Listen to the customers, the player base. We know what we want and it's not this. ncplz.

1) reduce L coins price in  l2 shop  50%  its rediculus  100 eu for  4 x l8k  same feedback they give on eu to  nc soft  for let them reduce so  lets reduce the price here also its impossible  russians play essence with   12 eu per l8k here and   here we  pay  25  same on eu   make essence cheaper and playable to all...
2)fix chances of drop on loot box..
3) FIX AA  its like joke to need w8  4 years to get one 4 star book skill
4) bring us Giran Seals so we can save them  and not need spend all tickets in one event 
5)bring every event with tickets  + excence   at list not waste our money for consumables only  start to get bother spend dozens of eu for atack and defence boost!

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2022 at 10:19 AM, Arctic said:

Hello everyone!

Recently, we shared your feedback with the development team for their review. 

After reviewing the feedback, we would like to make some adjustments targeting Ancient Adena, Alligator Island, and Transcendent Dungeons.

First, we’d like to increase the supply of Ancient Adena available through daily and weekly missions. Next, we intend to add new collection and consumable rewards for Alligator Island. Our intent is to help players who are primarily focused on hunting and PvP by adding Magic Lamp Acceleration and a new collection here to boost AP, defense, and HP. 

Finally, we’d like to help out some of the lower-level players by adding buffs that boost XP and PvE Damage when inside low-level Transcendent dungeons.

Once these changes are live, we’d love to hear your feedback. Thank you for your support!

EU Essence received the same changes so how does work? NCWest is solely able to determine content for everyone else? What's more these content update makes sense on EU as an overall xp boost event they had. Their event rotation is with Blaze event with buffs that give you growth rune fragments. Alligator island gives you growth runes... They also buffed the base xp on mobs and received the same buff on low level transcendence. 

This seems to be a standard content and event update and nothing at all to do with any feedback. How does this make sense if EU and other regions receive the same update? The only difference is the timing of event rotation, but received the same changes to AA and alligator island etc. 

Since there are multiple regions with different servers (KR/JP/EU/RU/NA) of the SAME GAME, how is it even possible any feedback is shared? It has to be a top-down decision so all regions receive the same update and changes. Systemic changes like AA has to be consistent because it is with base gameplay. 

NA was the last one to start Essence/Aden and behind to everyone else so NA would have the least say out of anyone. 

End game content like Goddard only makes sense on mature servers that have progressed with multiple 90s and have the gear to do them and it takes a good 1 or 2 years for a server to reach this point. NA Aden has not even been out 1 year at this point. This means NA is simply receving standard updates following everyone else... 

Issue is that it is not possible  for NA GMs to have any impact on NA Aden. Trying to explain something that is impossible to happen. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Game is completely stupid. It's like the people developing it/maintaining it don't actually play it and have no concept of the game outside of loot box/P2W revenue optimization. It's void of any meaningful quests or milestones, the dialogue is in broken English, desirable equipment is impossible to obtain, wholesale bot operations exist with impunity. 

This game should either be shut down or be totally revamped with actual passionate game designers and programmers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Message specifically intended for: @Arctic , @Juji , @Hermes:

Do you want to solve the problem of hunting areas and added to that some of the biggest problems faced by players today? Simple:
- Resurrect some of the areas on the map that are currently disabled (Ex: Hunters Village, Catacombs, Necropolis, Goddard Areas...). However, areas aimed at levels 60-76 that currently find a lack of locations and competition with the levels before and after these;
- Limit the number of boxes in Aden! Not even in a Pilgrim's production plant would I find as many "feathers" as in the farming and hunting zones of this game! Not to mention the Overlords! It's practically stroboscopic the effect of red dots flying in Cruma, Silent Valley and others.
- Establish limitations through Nerfs or buffs to those classes that are currently being used for farming. This is still an MMORPG! It's ridiculous that a class can farm as if it were a bitcoin mining rig while essential classes like bishops, healers and others can't keep their mana without investing 4 or 5 digits of dollars.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It is really simple. 

Just go to empty farming zones and you will see the faulty implementations. 

- Giant Cave (empty, strong mobs) 

- Goddard all farm spots (empty, strong mobs) 

- Blazing Swamp (no mobs at all. It's a great place with lot of space to farm. Consider add this as a new farming Zone. Same applies to Enchanted Valley.) 

Peple are struggling to farm on Plains of Lizard and dragon valley and Silent Valley. Map is so large and yet you have stack up all the people in these 2 farm spots. 

* subjugation crystal is a joke to earn only 1 per day from Shop. Pleyers need to wait 20 days to gather and try to craft 1 spellbook. 

* Masterbook requirement for common buffs is a joke. At least make them learn with Adena or Lcoin. 

1 star spellbooks must be easy to farm.

2 star and 3 star spellbooks must in  shop to buy. 

Crafting spellbooks to play your character is a joke. Put them in the shop. 

4 star spellbook 1m AA (omg I don't know why this guy work on NC soft already) 

So in conclusion. 

Fix the existing empty farm zones, make mobs easier to farm. 

Add new farm ones and don't stuck people in 1 place. Farming zones that currently work are overcrowded. 

Cheers* localhost. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Hermescan ask what can improve? what are the limits? dont want to write a bible and ncsoft usa cant have real power to change things to this server.

We need a lot of changes in playing style, shops, monsters, items, characters, etc

So please tellme what where we can start giving feedback 

I say this because last "feedback" post was a waste of time, cuz they dont take our opinion and just copy paste changes on korea.

Lots of ppl are droping the game cuz get bored, no content, or just cant progress because the big ocean between f2p and p2w players.

Wonder how many real players are playing aden blackbird...

Regards and waiting for your reply.

I see a severe problem in Bee Hive.

The place was designed for pet farming, but I see many people without pets farming there, I also see colossal AOE there.

I noticed that the drops of Adena punches are plentiful there and maybe this has attracted the Adena farmers.

I believe that location should give the player a minimum exp, as well as reduced Adena reward, an increased supply box would be good since the chance to get book loot from those chests are  impossible and the Adena will be reduced (pet supplies are really expensive)

As well as increased pet exp and the buff frequency for the pet,  on top is too low/none.

@Hermes

• 4 weeks later...
  • L2 Team

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback to this thread. The information has been compiled and shared with the appropriate members of the Lineage 2 team. I'm locking this thread as a result. Please feel free to continue offering feedback on this topic to existing threads, or by creating a new post for discussion.

• Wissp unpinned and locked this topic