Welcome Hermes

@Hermes

Hello,  So thanks for introducing yourself now let us the community introduce themselves too.

So i will start, i personally play since 2006,   and i was a young kid back then,  never took a break or anything from this game,

Me and other oldschool players have such Game Knowledge and i personally knows 99,99% of what this game is and how mechanics works, like an open Wikipedia,

i personally often give feedbacks, comments,  on every aspect of the game, especially Events that NCWest offer us,  which have been and still is Awful and make the community angry, quit,  this is why  we have a small playerbase in 2022, because of the very bad game management of juji, hime, and other GM's

They have 0 communication with us,   they give us events without prices that doesn't reflect market prices , so they have very bad Sales,  bad income, and no one ingame Grow up to be strong.  

If you want to be successful, you must listen to the community, this is a big tip im giving you,   don't ignore us,  and when i personally say that something is bad, on an event or something, its not for myself but it is to have a more enjoyable server and i only want to help GM's who never log in or play to know why its bad or good. 

I've made several post that went viral and made community rage quit, if u curious to check.  

Im all friendly here im just trying to tell you the basics that our community needs. And communication and knowledge is a big part.

Welcome again @Hermes

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Welcome Hermes and also Ando, Some of what you say makes sense. Thing is also your one of the most greedy and selfish players on the server, so can only be trusted so far. But sometimes you speak the truth and hit the nail on the head.

I think a balance on all this should be about what can be proved is what should be listen to....ie somethings on night market cost more than on store at normal times which is just stupid. Also how we compare to other servers.

Also its true that the relationship with game community vs Ncwest is just broken, I hope that you can improve this and wish you all the best.

Again Welcome Hermes.

• Thanks 1

yea ,my bad .. i just readed it. gl @Hermes. u will get alot of hate, most of them if they fail something will be your fault so prepare for it.

I'm the youtuber (need to upload some new videos ) i don`t care whats going on, i know not even you or @Jujior anyone will come in the future will cant make everyone happy so i think if u make me sad maybe some other guy is happy. I'm not a cry baby , even when i lose 10T even when i win .

Don`t let this QQers and toxic guys get to you. Do what u have to do and GL :D

Hermes is the messenger of the Gods, so I assume the nick was chosen as a way to pinpoint the idea of improving the current lack of communication with the community.

From the most inner and deepest part of our hearts, a little glimpse of hope still twinkles while we await for the start of a new era, where L2 became a place full of joy and happiness, as it was on good old times...

imagenes-graciosas16.jpg

Welcome Hermes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Equadym said:

Hermes is the messenger of the Gods, so I assume the nick was chosen as a way to pinpoint the idea of improving the current lack of communication with the community.

From the most inner and deepest part of our hearts, a little glimpse of hope still twinkles while we await for the start of a new era, where L2 became a place full of joy and happiness, as it was on good old times...

imagenes-graciosas16.jpg

Welcome Hermes

Sadly one person (hermes) can't change this game , its down to koreans.. He will do what they say :)

6 hours ago, Hermes said:

Thank you for the welcoming messages, everyone!

Btw nice one about the picture in your introduction post;)

But you forgetting its 2k22 we know your name so its not to hard to find pictures once you signed up  :)

Nobody will share anything here or even if they do forum mods ban people for even less silly things 😀  

anyways good luck, hope you will help us move them parts which are broken as there is a lot in this game at the moment, as community is fading away  last few promotion sales didn't  help either with 3000$ price tags for items in idle game :)

Hopefully we will eventually get content to play as last 12 years content just shrinking to as minimum as possible to make this game just idle game with no rewards :) even in mobile idle games once you login you receive hunted loot.. 😀 

well anyway not many of us left here , but hope you will do your best to save whats left :)

• Haha 1

I just checked my birthday of this Character in game and it was 5/03/2004.  You can look that up. I remember having to message a GM in game to get unstuck from a rock or weird fall or something.  A lot has changed but its still a great game, I hope you enjoy working here.  No idea where here is for you but can you ask to bring back the T-shirts with the different race symbols. Or just some kind of merch, I would buy that stuff.

19 hours ago, Hermes said:

Thank you for the welcoming messages, everyone!

1 War system  
2  fix the problem with inventory  to change sub/main 
3  prices on events is huge ( people quiting ... check youtube videos ) 
4  a real xp event not like that p2w event you gave us 
5  Welcome  Hermes ( or juji with other account ) 

13 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Sadly one person (hermes) can't change this game , its down to koreans.. He will do what they say :)

Bro you are a forum troll, please stop spamming in every topic with 2389498234 ENDLESS replies.

Jesus.

All Top Toons Crying Why?

Reality,

Top Tooms dont put 1$ in game.. they farm 100b+ per week and buy event shop items for adena..

Making low lvl toons buy ncoin to exchange for adena.

They the only ones playing the game for free.. 

Is that your justification for Free to Play??

Because after investing 50-100k you no longer need to buy ncoin? 

These so called top toons along with RMT sellers is problem in game.. all your stats for game play are tarnished and you know it..

Every post for Community is about bringing back obtainable items in game.

So why dont you? Game is Macro Micro management now.. everyone is farmer.. 

I think material farmers thing of past, you have given everyone ability to farm what they need to improve then take it all away and lock behind paywall.

This only speaks to your curruptive management by default encouraging RMT.

Id like to see and Im sure many here also your "game plan" for expected or proposed fixes to be introduced.

Much like a Pollotician,

Give us a list of what you want to do the game to improve it.. to fix it.. etc.

Otherwise you just cog in machine, posterboy for face of bad marketing teams and devs.

Either you have a list or you dont and sharing is caring, not hiding your intentions behind fears of failure to come through for not only us but the game.

Be the tip of the spear, not the just following orders lacky.

If you cant muster atleast the same passion as the players you have no business being the Lead Voice in this game..

I could keep going for hours, but keeping this to the obvious game mismanagment anyone and everyone can see..

Queue up your Viice @Hermes.

Are you the voice of oppression or the voice of the people as your name suggests.

Hermes is considered the herald of the gods. He is also considered the protector of human heralds, travellers, thieves,[4] merchants, and orators

On 5/25/2022 at 11:47 AM, Arkidis said:

Bro you are a forum troll, please stop spamming in every topic with 2389498234 ENDLESS replies.

Jesus.

Forum is to discuss and communicate my dear friend, I know you come here just to read patch notes as 90% of players but I'm old school , I like player communications which we had back in 2008-2013. Sorry for hurting your feelings.

• Like 1