Rim kamaloka event!!

2 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

I had already acknowledged the feedback on the Maintenance Notes Topic. However, I also wanted to post here for better visualization:

We appreciate everyone for the feedback regarding the event. As I stated in the other topic, I will consider all feedback for the future.

Thank you all for expressing your opinions and taking the time to help us improve.

Best regards,
Hermes

Just like OUR feedback, your reply has fallen on deaf ears. Actions speak louder than words and we'll believe it when we see it! Some of us have been here since open beta and we all know to take anything that's said with a grain of salt.

P.S. I miss Juji. He at least communicated with us in the L2 Community Discord.

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share some news with you all.

As I noted in previous posts regarding this topic, we were paying attention to the feedback regarding the event. The main point we constantly saw being brought up was the removal of the Lucien Bracelet and Scroll from the exchange, and I wanted to share some news in this regard:

We have adjusted the Rim Kamaloka event exchange and will include the Lucien Bracelets and their Scroll during tomorrow's maintenance on 06/15. The details are below:

Item Name

Fragments Needed

Adena Needed

Lucien's Bracelet Attack

Lucien's Bracelet Magic

Lucien's Bracelet Defense

Scroll: Enchant Blessed Lucien's Bracelet

I appreciate everyone for voicing your opinions and helping us improve the event. Your feedback is valued.

The event article will be updated during the maintenance tomorrow to reflect the rewards revision.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

As I noted in previous posts regarding this topic, we were paying attention to the feedback regarding the event. The main point we constantly saw being brought up was the removal of the Lucien Bracelet and Scroll from the exchange, and I wanted to share some news in this regard:

We have adjusted the Rim Kamaloka event exchange and will include the Lucien Bracelets and their Scroll during tomorrow's maintenance on 06/15. The details are below:

Item Name

Fragments Needed

Adena Needed

Lucien's Bracelet Attack

Lucien's Bracelet Magic

I appreciate everyone for voicing your opinions and helping us improve the event. Your feedback is valued.

The event article will be updated during the maintenance tomorrow to reflect the rewards revision.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Man, i want to cry, you  are listening to peoples here is something that didn't happen when Juji was here.

every ppl who needs it will appreciate you'r effort.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Item Name

Fragments Needed

Adena Needed

Lucien's Bracelet Attack

Lucien's Bracelet Magic

Best Regards,
Hermes

I want to thank you for your commitment to the community that was abandoned, keep doing this excellent work @Hermes 😍😍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SrtMarques said:

To close with a flourish in this event, it should be extended for a week, as I believe that other people (like I did) ended up spending the fragments with potions because we had no hope of being heard.

@Hermes

Lol I want to cry now.. just wasted 1.200 Fragments on roses.. Jesus.. 

Reduce prices on fragments.. :D 

• Like 1