Festival Event

Doencinha

In my case, I had a Jeni ticket, and today at the first festival they could not be charged, thinking that I was bugged and the festival icon was no longer there.
what do we do dear GM??
will there be some kind of refund of adena?
or in the same way we can collect the ticket in some other way?

please if you pronounce on this subject.

@Hermes  at my time zone i already get acess to the worst possible reward  jeni secret shop and probably the  lowest activity time so they never get close to the good rewards to be accessed  and now  23 august , the event isnt even active in my timezone   . another working as intended moment?  another event where u segregate 1 part of server vs other  .... why cant u make a fair event for all serverplayers regardless time zones  how har d was it to make top5 items random spawn into the 3 reward times per day instead of the same one 

ps ill keep an eye out for dandy npc spawn 

It is evident that there is a loss, both because of the time zone and because of those who bought Jeni tickets seeing that the festival was active, the logical thing would be that they would at least give you the same benefit of the tickets considering the possibility of dropping gems, talismans , armor items.

When there are specific errors, I would expect the compensation to be better for an optimal experience for customers and users.

if npc dandy comes out it would be a mockery.

@HermesWe all have stored tickets , event should end tomorrow not today... create an NPC in giran to exchange the remaining tickets , we bought them cz today was last day , i have 500 tickets sitting in my WH ( and thats not for long , they are going to be deleted in 21hrs ) 15 B isnt fare to be deleted . 

Its clearly another mistake made.. considering you still obtain from quests and ticket states still valid for several hours.. only problem is.. the FESTIVAL removed too early :(

Myself is also stuck with tickets that was bought, with the announced info as fact to use it before the time on tickets!!!!

So question is.. if you will compensate with the 30mil/each costs.. or extend another day?

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue. The intention was for the event to end during tomorrow's maintenance, as usual.

We are checking on what caused the festival to end earlier than expected.

I will keep you all posted.

Regards,
Hermes

@Hermesas time passes , fixing the issue will be useless at that point , better come clean what we will do with our remaining tickets , vanish 10-15-20-30B worth of tickets from players Wharehouses for a bug that came from your side aint cool guys .

Edited by nex0rcy
typ

@Hermes No fix has come to enable people to use the last of their Event Tickets (Acquired through Quests or Purchased) , myself included. At minimum, Will players be reimbursed for their purchased tickets (30 million Adena per ticket) or receive some other type of compensation?

• Like 1

@Hermes if you gonna fix the ticket event,please just remeber that many of us are sleeping on that time and tomorrow have to work,so better find some solution that make everyone happy (you made a great job with the 1 billion box issue and earned a lot of respect....dont disappoint us!!)

6 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue. The intention was for the event to end during tomorrow's maintenance, as usual.

We are checking on what caused the festival to end earlier than expected.

I will keep you all posted.

Regards,
Hermes

So this is suppossed to be the last round event to spend all tickets.....  ????

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

I just posted the details of the solution here.

In short, the event was extended and will end on 8/25, so players can participate in it for two more days. However, only the drawing part will be available (side bar UI); the event NPCs will be gone after tomorrow's maintenance.

I appreciate everyone's patience while we worked on a solution.

Best regards,
Hermes