Live Server Maintenance: September 7, 2022

Wissp

Is so sad to see  what this game becomed so it should die asap possible and end the pain of the few playerbase.

Nostalgia is strong we all know, but this is untenable at this point, I really feel so sad for this game, the first one who got me into mmorpgs when I was a child, left like this..

The NC should sell the lineage2 for another company that was able to manage the game in a correct way, I believe that only then the game would suffer some changes, because we have seen that if we depend on the NC staff, the game will stay the same and die slowly.

Just stop playing these “events” not sure what people don’t understand, who cares if you get behind someone spending 10k an event stop trying to keep up with people who literally throw money in the trash and then cry about it. If even all the non brevant stop spending it will still hurt them. However you guys all think oh I’m just gonna spend $500 or 2k on the event I’m not a whale if you all do same thing it still is a huge profit. 

Everyone in this game has huge ego and thinks everyone believes all the dumb crap they say was hilarious all the f2p opening chests immediately when servers came up the first time. 

Stop investing in crap treatment and expect changes end of story. Otherwise just eat your crow and shut up it’s boring.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Neno said:

who  stoping you  making  100 toons and just make  25 olys  to get reward  to make codex

That's why we will never get normal "free" reward, especially tradeable... big farmers, botters etc. bring asap 100 toons to get.
This is not solution, this is workaround / misuse or so... name it as you want :(

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Neno said:

who  stoping you  making  100 toons and just make  25 olys  to get reward  to make codex

Some people like to have life... and maybe I've missed something, but isn't game supposed to be fun?

This is bad design if you have to do such things to be able to progress. Also, you'd still need about a year because marks are not tradable and you need to get 10k on a box to get Blessed Codex lvl1.

Event is crap, rewards suck for what you invest... another pay to lose.  This is why I stopped spending on events Many months ago. I saved adena for years.. failed > 3tril adena worth of upgrade tries..  your system is broken for non whale players.

@Hermesyou really need to look at your player base, upgrades are impossible.. unless your a whale. I bet ncsoft would make a lot more money if chances were better for everything. More lower would spend. People have stopped spending on a snowballs chance in hell of getting something good. 

• Thanks 1

In addition, we all suspect NC is draining the server intentionally of top boosts, eg brilliant rose to force us to buy with ncoin soon... if that true.. thats total crap..

Your player base would be much more likely to spend if rewards were better and players could gear up better to enjoy the game.

7 minutes ago, Rotten said:

Event is crap, rewards suck for what you invest... another pay to lose.  This is why I stopped spending on events Many months ago. I saved adena for years.. failed > 3tril adena worth of upgrade tries..  your system is broken for non whale players.

@Hermesyou really need to look at your player base, upgrades are impossible.. unless your a whale. I bet ncsoft would make a lot more money if chances were better for everything. More lower would spend. People have stopped spending on a snowballs chance in hell of getting something good. 

+1. I haven't opened one of their stupid boxes in years. I use to buy them and sell to shops but even stopped doing that. 

Some had hopes that perhaps @Wisspmight be different and actually "LISTEN" to us but he's no different than the others. 

I'm beginning to think the upper echelon pulls them aside and tells them to either back off or they're out a (LOL) job.

@Hermes @Wissp

From a trusted source who opened 100 boxes:

- 3 Elcyum

- 20 Dragon Pots

- 17 Kaliel Bracelet Stones

- 12 Freya

- 60 Miraculous potions

- 5 Advanced P.Skill CD & 5 Attack & 4 P.Def

- 27 Tonic

- 3 Book scrolls

- 4 Artifact Fragments

- 2 COD

- 3 Deton

- 6 Bracelet scrolls

- 6 Dye crystals

- 24 roses

- 4 skill enchant books

- 3 Forgotten 1 books

- 1 Dragon Shirt Augment stone

+-100 bucks on worthless items, only Kaliel augment & shirt augment was useful to him.

So on average 4 items out of 17 items that he might actually need to upgrade something if he actually gets a decent augmentation, that is 23% of useful items! Means 23$ out of 100$ spent, which could be beneficial to him. Even reselling everything it would not cover the cost of the box purchase.

Boy I felt bad for him once again.

Keep your promos and close the servers.

@HermesHow about we make lets make a deal; hire me as intern with full power over the marketing and event but you don't have pay me.

For 30 days or 4 maintenance cycles which ever you prefer I can build box event free event times etc as I see fit.  If revenue and active population increase 10% for both you give me a stage 3 lividior bow and full set of god jewels (bind them to my account if you want to make sure they stay on me IDC).

If I don't do it you ban permanently and I am done with L2 you don't lose anything and if I do what works maybe your marketing department can get a rented clue and IDK listen to the people who actually play the game?

Thanks

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, extase1987 said:

@Hermes @Wissp

- 3 Elcyum

- 20 Dragon Pots

- 12 Freya

- 60 Miraculous potions

- 27 Tonic

- 3 Book scrolls

- 4 Artifact Fragments

- 2 COD

- 3 Deton

- 6 Bracelet scrolls

- 6 Dye crystals

- 24 roses

- 4 skill enchant books

- 3 Forgotten 1 books

+-100 bucks on worthless items, only Kaliel augment & shirt augment was useful to him.

So on average 4 items out of 17 items that he might actually need to upgrade something if he actually gets a decent augmentation, that is 23% of useful items! Means 23$ out of 100$ spent, which could be beneficial to him. Even reselling everything it would not cover the cost of the box purchase.

The most beautiful Rewards i ever seen ....since he got the boxes all good xD they dont even care to answer this topic ..he got 100 boxes they feel wonderful now...why should they reply here ?? Ppl do exactly what they want to do ...no Matter what they spend euro .So u say what ? Stay all offline and then someone of them maby will aswer to something or someone .until then happy spending 

3 hours ago, extase1987 said:

@Hermes @Wissp

- 3 Elcyum

- 20 Dragon Pots

- 12 Freya

- 60 Miraculous potions

- 27 Tonic

- 3 Book scrolls

- 4 Artifact Fragments

- 2 COD

- 3 Deton

- 6 Bracelet scrolls

- 6 Dye crystals

- 24 roses

- 4 skill enchant books

- 3 Forgotten 1 books

Maybe GMs understand this math

17 stones,  for $100.

Or in market now 5b ea

Odds of top aug are 0.001% right? 1 in 1000.

Using this logic, and since most game success odds take at least the max number of tries in my experience, we will say I must go 1000 tries.

That's about $5,900

Or 5t in adena

WTAF do you see the problem here @Hermes @Wissp

@Hermes @Wissp @EMpulse  Try to have a serious meting with all the parties that benefit from L2 live   coz everything is out-date.

Skils dont work - Passive and active

add new skils to out-date classes  Summers, ISS,Healers,Tank and so on.

Fix the classes and skils (balance)

Add more lvl zone to xp ( from low to higher) to new content

Give  for free or in-game means  to get to ppl the basic things to lvl like Soulshots/Spiritshots  and Spirit ore  tis is 24/7  farming for some to play they need a lot of it.

Add in L2 store  Rune stone  at a normal 10 Ncoins per rune  and Grater rune and Elycum, bloody/dark stone  etc.  at normal prices that can avry one can afford.

And the most important  thing Promo and sale.

The gamble box`s have items that out-date from 4-6 years ago that bad is it change  it.

Change the strategy  give the chance to buy items with box`s  100x box -1 "good item" (talisman of insanity, seven,Dw 1 standar wep and etc.) tis are not good items at all  are the basic gear to lvl from 105-113max ,  blessed exalted wep and armor from q or shop are agen  outdated. The curent lvl is 125 with few ppl at 118-122 that dont have with who to party at daily`s or xp  AND the rest of us are Stuck at 108-116 lvl.

If u want to keep tis  Gambe  with emty box`s  do it.

Tis will not work at all slow but surely ppl will leave tis game.

Agen  `ppl at 118-122 that don't have with who to party at daily's`  or  XP  they are boxing toons to play.

Pormo is a promo  try  not lie about it .

Please undestend  u action  are  a direct insult to the community.  Coz they care abut the game!

1 hour ago, Trivak said:

@Hermes @Wissp @EMpulse  Try to have a serious meting with all the parties that benefit from L2 live   coz everything is out-date.

Skils dont work - Passive and active

add new skils to out-date classes  Summers, ISS,Healers,Tank and so on.

Fix the classes and skils (balance)

Add more lvl zone to xp ( from low to higher) to new content

Give  for free or in-game means  to get to ppl the basic things to lvl like Soulshots/Spiritshots  and Spirit ore  tis is 24/7  farming for some to play they need a lot of it.

Add in L2 store  Rune stone  at a normal 10 Ncoins per rune  and Grater rune and Elycum, bloody/dark stone  etc.  at normal prices that can avry one can afford.

And the most important  thing Promo and sale.

The gamble box`s have items that out-date from 4-6 years ago that bad is it change  it.

Change the strategy  give the chance to buy items with box`s  100x box -1 "good item" (talisman of insanity, seven,Dw 1 standar wep and etc.) tis are not good items at all  are the basic gear to lvl from 105-113max ,  blessed exalted wep and armor from q or shop are agen  outdated. The curent lvl is 125 with few ppl at 118-122 that dont have with who to party at daily`s or xp  AND the rest of us are Stuck at 108-116 lvl.

If u want to keep tis  Gambe  with emty box`s  do it.

Tis will not work at all slow but surely ppl will leave tis game.

Agen  `ppl at 118-122 that don't have with who to party at daily's`  or  XP  they are boxing toons to play.

Pormo is a promo  try  not lie about it .

Please undestend  u action  are  a direct insult to the community.  Coz they care abut the game!

Fix the classes and skils (balance)

this 100%!!!!!!

dagger skills are 10 years old and completely out of date to everyone's jump, dash, guts, ud and damage. 

6 hours ago, Marcelus said:

Nah that new guy replied on the first day and then was gone. It’s probably to early to judge him but at looks no better than any of the others. 

And we haven't heard from him since. He's MIA. Not a good sign that the new kid on the block doesn't comment passed his first day on the job... typical.

2 hours ago, Rotten said:

Fix the classes and skils (balance)

this 100%!!!!!!

dagger skills are 10 years old and completely out of date to everyone's jump, dash, guts, ud and damage. 

"Fixing" and "balancing" classes/skills is a very hard job for NC which cannot be done. Their dev team isn't experienced to make this possible so let's stop asking for "fix and balance" about classes and skills.

The only thing the dev team can do is to create new loot boxes in Unreal Engine. Nothing else. 

Plus, they don't have time for adding new content and balancing the game, they need to focus on the new Lineage2M , Lineage2W and Throne and Liberty (if they find a Global Publisher - finally publishers have started to realize what NCSoft really is).