Live Server Maintenance: September 7, 2022

Wissp

3 hours ago, extase1987 said:

You are free to login into Chronos and make new toons over there too and enjoy 2 weeks DW :D

If he went the F2P mode, he might be 107 with some help, without help, he might be 106 only maximum.

I started at the same time a sorcerer and it is running 106 by now from charity IT, coal mines on a daily basis, others are impossible to do solo. It is a disgrace to play in Beleth Magic Circle & Desert Quarry with the Exalted Set without Dragon Weapon. No one can call this normal game play.

Even 3 DK or dual 3x dreadnoughts 105 in Desert Quarry is actually so funny to watch that I logged them out after reaching 105/105.

When you reach 105, with 40m Adena, you can logout, because you cannot afford Rune Stone for your skills or have bare minimum to keep your Spirit Ore & Soul Ore running.

-----

Bare minimum: Angel Ring+6, Angel Earring+6, Angel Necklace+6, Atlas+12, Blessed Exalted Set+10, Bloody weapon+12, forgotten+11, Greater Kaliel+5, Greater Book+5, Brooch 5, artifacts+3. This is the bare minimum we need to start playing "decent" until 110.

So you need to pull out 1000 bucks to start playing and each level you gain, you do 1.5x the amount of real money in order to upgrade through the levels.

105-110: 1000e

110-111: 1500e (1000 x 1.5)

111-112: 2250e (1500 x 1.5)

119-120: +-50.000e

Taken in consideration the item in euro conversation, I am not too far away from reality. This also includes buying Prestige & Destiny Pack & Stones for Hunting zones.

Running the math on my own character, resale it would be 30.000e + (3 year of IOS passes = 70x60 = 4200 Ncoin = 50e x 36 month = 1800e ) + Prestige (15e x 36 month = 540e) + Destiny (2400 Ncoin x 36 = 30e x 36 = 1080e)

30.000e + 1800e + 540e + 1080e = 33.420e + 2000e x 3 Forgotten skills+30 = 35.420e + 2000e x 3 Forgotten skills+30 (because we need them on damn dual) = 37.420e

Let´s not forget Collections! Another 2000-3000e to fill it up minimum.

Total: 40.000e to reach 120 at least if you keep opening boxes on  a regular basis, while trading and reselling to gear up your toon.

So if you want to actually remain F2P after that, it is possible while playing decently afterwards and living from IOS passes from players & only buying Prestige + Destiny Pack, but they will screw you over after the next update again ;) 

Nicely said. You must also pointed that these prices are minimum or near average amount of spended euros :D And for what? For new gear that you moving from lower location to a little higher location, nothing else :D  I am tank (is onother story) but with dual yul 112 now i should have more fun as making 24/7 crisis, primeval isle, Castilia, 105 dailies because i not have damage to do 110 dailies, or going IOS to make reasonable profit or else. NCsoft assets that if we want play boring game we must use euros to buy gear is pathetic. Many people rather buy singleplayer game for 50-100euros per months with fresh, funny content as spending time in this desperate game. 

" Many people rather buy singleplayer game for 50-100euros per months with fresh, funny content as spending time in this desperate game. "

Don't forget who playin' from same IP (my wife and me for example) and we can't restore items both, because we are from same IP.
Account is account. What is in the Policy -> account base restoration policy... what is the asnwer by GM when asking about restoration, same IP, restoration happened before, so no answer. 
We spend some money (as we can with a pile of kids :D ) not per IP, per account... Prestige / destiny / boxes to get weapon or so... 

Gran Kain's Miraculous Medicine (x5)

Legendary Miraculous Medicine said to have been concocted using a secret passed on by Gran Kain. Use to recover 7000 HP; the remaining effect of the medicine recovers your CP. Can be used in Mass state. Cannot be used in the Olympiad. 

How is this of any use 7000 HP when the dmg in the game is 1-2 millions, how will 7000 hp help , one item from box sale , or this is just 1 more usles item added to the box .

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

Legendary Miraculous Medicine said to have been concocted using a secret passed on by Gran Kain. Use to recover 7000 HP; the remaining effect of the medicine recovers your CP. Can be used in Mass state. Cannot be used in the Olympiad. 

How is this of any use 7000 HP when the dmg in the game is 1-2 millions, how will 7000 hp help , one item from box sale , or this is just 1 more usles item added to the box .

Just one of numerous outdated stuff in game.

• Thanks 1

I dont care anymore.im bored....i dont care about anything,i dont care to play i dont care if GM answer i dont care for ban i dont care ..im sick and tired.all situation is sick ....do ur box promotion after another event .MERMAID BOXES DRAGON BOXES KALIEL BOXES BOXES IN BOXES WITH BOXES INSIDE BOXES. DO A BREAK WITHOUT milking ppl money .box 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁  box in box i love box .boxes with box and boxes.we need to pay a lot !! @Wissp welcome and ty for ur interesting and for answering to us .i will honored the GM who wll put the name @idontcareforyou  at least he will be honest to us 

Another joke  from NCsoft @Wissp tell me  1 thing why   why in the hell  NCsoft  put such  a useless  items  and expect people to pay for it  :

Freya's Scroll of Storm:  im sure most of players have  thousends of them  me personaly  i have 7000+  from crisis

Gran Kain's Miraculous Medicine :  seriously  if you get  hit  50 mill  this  crap wont help  and to pay for it  its way to much

Scroll: Enchant Blessed Artifact Book /Scroll: Enchant Blessed Kaliel’s Bracelet /  we  get them from primewal island  why we need pay for it ?

and the rest items we dont want to see  in any of  pay events :

Dark Weapon Enhancement Stone

Bloody Weapon Enhancement Stone

Sealed Talisman - Insanity

Sealed Talisman - Longing <  seriously  ?

Dragon Weapon Box (Fragment) anothrt nonsence ?

Superior Giant's Codex and other codex  we can get  from oly points

Talisman - Seven Signs /Emperor's Vitality Tonic/ Freya's Ice Rose  to many   useless items  give Briliant rose  instead.

• Like 5

Emperor's Vitality Tonic (x3)

Thats a joke right? :D  "new improved events" box for 70 Ncoins :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neno said:

Scroll: Enchant Blessed Artifact Book /Scroll: Enchant Blessed Kaliel’s Bracelet /  we  get them from primewal island  why we need pay for it ?

[...]

Talisman - Seven Signs /Emperor's Vitality Tonic/ Freya's Ice Rose  to many   useless items  give Briliant rose  instead.

All items should be available via in game means, l2store should only be used as a shortcut for people who do not want to dedicate their time to farming stuff.

PI scrolls have low drop rate, Codexes can be farmed but it takes many many months to get enough marks for your skills etc so it is actually reasonable for NC West to sell such items.

Too bad they totally ignore my first point which is allowing people to progress by actually playing the game.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neno said:

Another joke  from NCsoft @Wissp tell me  1 thing why   why in the hell  NCsoft  put such  a useless  items  and expect people to pay for it  :

Freya's Scroll of Storm:  im sure most of players have  thousends of them  me personaly  i have 7000+  from crisis

Gran Kain's Miraculous Medicine :  seriously  if you get  hit  50 mill  this  crap wont help  and to pay for it  its way to much

Everything but the talisman of seven signs.... exactly how to get that outside of box now?  Because there is no way to get a seven signs energy in game to make them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mitzza said:

Well said.

medicine.png

Ladies and Gentlemen. One of the world's most useless item in Lineage 2 is included in a PAID box.

Like you said, the dmg is more than 2million and this medicine won't help ya.

15 minutes ago, Arkidis said:

Well said.

medicine.png

Ladies and Gentlemen. One of the world's most useless item in Lineage 2 is included in a PAID box.

Like you said, the dmg is more than 2million and this medicine won't help ya.

If you combine x15 000 of this Miraculous Medicines you will get a Greater Medicine that can be exchanged for a Dragon Weapon Stage 3 of your choice.

Follow me for me tips. 

I really shouldn't but here is some advice on the current box event:

Things to remove that are outdated or serve zero purpose in version of L2:

Dragon Weapon Fragment - No use since we got a lot of dragon weapon and people save claws to make level 2 and 3 weapons - REMOVE

Scroll Enchant - Artifact Book / Kalilel Bracelet - Farmed easy enough in PI and not expensive on the market a lot cheaper than 80 NC Coins are worth - REMOVE

Regular Skill Codex and Mastery Cheap easily obtained cheaper than a cost of one box - REMOVE

Grand Kain Medicine - This is a joke right? - REMOVE and please take out of game lol

Sealed Talisman Longing - USELESS - Free with Exalted gear - REMOVE

Freya Ice Rose - REMOVE

Freya Scroll of Storm - REMOVE

Artifact Fragment - 1? Are you serious you can buy 1 for 55 NC Coins but here I spend 80 for same one?  Your own store contradicts you.  - INCREASE x 10 frag a pull to make it actual prize.

Spelndor Frags - ADD at least x 10 also

Blood/Dark Armor Stones - ADD

Rune Stone - 8 Pack - Traceable - ADD

FYI - If this a Kaliel box why are there no Greater Kaliel bracelets in it at least or Kalilel Augment stones?  Or did you miss that memo too? - ADDD

I mean just look at the L2 store and if you can get it for cheaper than 70/80 NC Coins it should never be in a prize box.  Simple simple gosh darn marketing.  I mean this is Marketing 101 anyone that went through High School basic business class would know these things lol

• Like 3

it is true, the game has become very boring.

We need more exp zones per level (now the stages are forced, there is no choice - why are there still exp zones for levels 20, 40, 60, 75? who needs them?).
need more quests; you want the easy life? go to l2store; you don't? go for quests and farming... unfortunately this second choice was removed a long time ago; events, at least for the time they last, provide a distraction; need a deep restructuring

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SrtMarques said:

This server is bankrupt and the team is scinging for our opinion! They know that whales will filth their pockets of money and so continues to be made only events for them, screw the free-to-play, they want us to stop playing as soon as possible, we who are not ashamed in the face in staying here!!!

We're asking for it now that they put items in so we can evolve our equipment and they only do it for failed events that rob us.

Mate you keep on with whales, in may own opinion you are blind as bleep, and excuse may maners, no human fills there pokets but bots armyes farming cripto for many years:))

53 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Dragon Weapon Fragment - No use since we got a lot of dragon weapon and people save claws to make level 2 and 3 weapons - REMOVE

Scroll Enchant - Artifact Book / Kalilel Bracelet - Farmed easy enough in PI and not expensive on the market a lot cheaper than 80 NC Coins are worth - REMOVE

Regular Skill Codex and Mastery Cheap easily obtained cheaper than a cost of one box - REMOVE

Grand Kain Medicine - This is a joke right? - REMOVE and please take out of game lol

Freya Ice Rose - REMOVE

Artifact Fragment - 1? Are you serious you can buy 1 for 55 NC Coins but here I spend 80 for same one?  Your own store contradicts you.  - INCREASE x 10 frag a pull to make it actual prize.

FYI - If this a Kaliel box why are there no Greater Kaliel bracelets in it at least or Kalilel Augment stones?  Or did you miss that memo too? - ADDD

I mean just look at the L2 store and if you can get it for cheaper than 70/80 NC Coins it should never be in a prize box.  Simple simple gosh darn marketing.  I mean this is Marketing 101 anyone that went through High School basic business class would know these things lol

I would say remove the  Emperors Vitality as well or swap it our for the one you get from Clan quest. They keep giving us items that just swamp our inventory. You can't change class half the time because you have to many of the same items... 

The inventory limit is probably one of the most annoying parts of the game

3 hours ago, Neno said:

sorry i have only 1 point: some items you mentioned we need a lot as dark/bloody armor/weapon stones and all codexes. But we need it inside the game as rewards to quests, daily quests, drops etc. Especially playing olympiad for 1 master codex 11-20lvl on 1 toon is 1 year approximantly. Is nonsense. Also stones come only from events. I understand your points that these items should be exluded from hard paying events, but we all good know that this item only lowering chances for better drop because theirs 99% probability.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Freya Ice Rose - REMOVE

"Dragon Weapon Fragment - No use since we got a lot of dragon weapon and people save claws to make level 2 and 3 weapons" nooooo some days I want to make my tank make photo with Lindvior/Fafurion cutter fragment, so pls no.