Special Monthly Gift!

Wissp

• L2 Team

Starting this month, and each month through the end of the year, we will be gifting all players in Lineage II, Lineage II: Classic, and Lineage II: Aden with vanity codes that can be used to redeem some useful rewards! The items received from using these codes do not expire, however, the codes must be used by the last day of the month, Friday, September 30.

Please note, that these codes should not be redeemed during server maintenance. Scheduled maintenance details are posted every week in the game appropriate ‘News & Announcements’ section of the forums.

Below are the vanity codes for the month of September, which can be redeemed by following the instructions listed here. Please be aware that each code only works once per account, and all items redeemed can only be received by one character.

Lineage II: Live - LINEAGE2SEPT22

• Freya's Ice Rose x50
  • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic x50
  • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass x50
  • Honey Dark Beer x50
  • Freya's Scroll of Storm x100

Lineage II: Classic - CLASSICSEPT22

• Spirit Ore x5000
  • Growth Rune Fragment x15
  • Sweet Grace Cookie x300
  • Sayha's Storm Lv. 3 x200
  • Soulshot Ticket x1000

Lineage II: Aden - ADENSEPTEMBER22

• Spirt Ore x5000
  • P. Def Scroll x100
  • P. Atk Scroll x100
  • Grace Cookie x300
  • Soulshot Ticket  x1000
  • Elixir Powder x10

Thank you to everyone who continues to play and support Lineage II! We hope you enjoy these items!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wissp said:

A partir deste mês, e a cada mês até o final do ano, estaremos presenteando todos os jogadores em Lineage II, Lineage II: Classic e Lineage II: Aden com códigos personalizados que podem ser usados para resgatar algumas recompensas úteis! Os itens recebidos pelo uso desses códigos não expiram, no entanto, os códigos devem ser usados até o último dia do mês, sexta-feira, 30 de setembro.

Observe que esses códigos não devem ser resgatados durante a manutenção do servidor . Os detalhes da manutenção programada são postados toda semana na seção 'Notícias e Anúncios' apropriada do jogo nos fóruns.

Abaixo estão os códigos personalizados do mês de setembro, que podem ser resgatados seguindo as instruções listadas aqui .  Esteja ciente de que cada código funciona apenas uma vez por conta, e todos os itens resgatados só podem ser recebidos por um personagem.

Lineage II: Ao Vivo - LINEAGE2SEPT22

• Rosa de Gelo de Freya x50
  • Tônico de Atributo do Dragão Brilhante x50
  • Ampulheta Dourada de Nevit Brilhante x50
  • Cerveja Escura Mel x50
  • Pergaminho da Tempestade de Freya x100

Linhagem II: Clássico - CLASSICSEPT22

• Minério Espiritual x5000
  • Fragmento de Runa de Crescimento x15
  • Biscoito Doce Graça x300
  • Tempestade de Sayha Lv. 3x200
  • Bilhete Soulshot x1000

Linhagem II: Aden - ADENSEPTEMBRO22

• Minério de Espirito x5000
  • P. Rolagem Def x100
  • P. Atk Scroll x100
  • Biscoito da Graça x300
  • Tempestade de Sayha Lv. 3x200
  • Bilhete Soulshot x1000
  • Elixir em Pó x10

Obrigado a todos que continuam jogando e apoiando Lineage II! Esperamos que você goste desses itens!

storm freya scroll 5 day - 10 hours deletion date

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Cloey said:

The expiration on  Freya's Scrolls of Storm was not intentional. Thanks for letting us know! We will try and release a new code next week with scrolls that don't expire. Please let us know if you have any other issues. Thanks!

Just now, Wissp said:

A expiração dos Pergaminhos da Tempestade de Freya não foi intencional. Obrigado por nos informar! Tentaremos lançar um novo código na próxima semana com pergaminhos que não expiram. Por favor, deixe-nos saber se você tiver quaisquer outros problemas. Obrigado!

thx

Instead of this "gifts", why don t you help us get better rates and quests? The game is so small that most of us are stuck for years in the same places killing and killing.... and getting nothing.

The map is HUGE but its a desert... just check old chronicles and compare... people used to farm according to their lvl and the damage/defense was fair.

PD: At least restore the "little wings" quest. It was a nice one 😃

• Like 4

Dear @Wissp ,

First of all, thank you for the free potions.

Second, in case you may have not noticed yet, players don't need freya potions and beers, at least for now.

The problem isn't the "leveling up system" (tbh it is, but it's not priority) , the actual problem of the servers is that no one has items (except from whales) in order to progress further.

Please, next time you post 50 potions that will expire in 2 days, you should focus on giving items to your players that buy the promo loot boxes with real money, instead of giving us the Gran Kain medicine that restores 7k HP while the minimum dmg you can receive is 2million.

Thank you.

another thing if you let me @Wissp, i don t know if anyone else are bored to visit always the same place for events, the scenario in town, maybe put an NPC like nice dwarf "Adventure Guildsman" that anounced the event in course and Say "Hello, we are in an event right now, please, vistit "x" NPC to know more, like Fisherman, Grocer, Warehouse Keeper, HIgh Priest, Herpah, Penny, la via en rose, i don t know, the stupid farmer mannor manager. This way you can bring back to life the classicals NPCs that today are standings there for nothing and they will recover some of sense, the people running here to there to find NPCs, maybe talking in global chat answering where is the forgotten NPC location, anyway, a simple suggestion to bring something new to do, lionel hunter, leonna blackbird, too many forgetted NPCs  waiting there to back to life 😃

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kale said:

another thing if you let me @Wissp, i don t know if anyone else are bored to visit always the same place for events, the scenario in town, maybe put an NPC like nice dwarf "Adventure Guildsman" that anounced the event in course and Say "Hello, we are in an event right now, please, vistit "x" NPC to know more, like Fisherman, Grocer, Warehouse Keeper, HIgh Priest, Herpah, Penny, la via en rose, i don t know, the stupid farmer mannor manager. This way you can bring back to life the classicals NPCs that today are standings there for nothing and they will recover some of sense, the people running here to there to find NPCs, maybe talking in global chat answering where is the forgotten NPC location, anyway, a simple suggestion to bring something new to do, lionel hunter, leonna blackbird, too many forgetted NPCs  waiting there to back to life 😃

I agree!!! We need more content too, bring back these npcs to our lifes! :D

• Like 1

Thanks @Wissp for those gifts. It seems a small step to start put thinks in the right direction.

Make sure this is permanent maybe and not just until the end of the year. 

Also consider to add also party cakes in your list or bring back that promotion that was last year with 5 cakes every day for 35 ncoins if i remember right. And consider put the red libra npcs permanent  in game if possible.

Have a good day !

7 hours ago, maelys said:

Thanks @Wissp for those gifts. It seems a small step to start put thinks in the right direction.

Make sure this is permanent maybe and not just until the end of the year. 

Also consider to add also party cakes in your list or bring back that promotion that was last year with 5 cakes every day for 35 ncoins if i remember right. And consider put the red libra npcs permanent  in game if possible.

Have a good day !

Red Libra can never be permanent.  Can you stop asking for things that are not possible.  Red LIbra is actually a difficult mechanic developmentally for the game and it cannot be run while certain other events are running. 

Please explain how making Red Libra always going will help the game and not just yourself? 

No offense I hate people who give suggestions with zero thought behind it or mechanics of it.  Your other ideas are not bad but that is a nonstarter why would NCSoft get something that no other territory gets.  It use to be once every 9 -10 months be happy we get 2 x a year now and stop it.

14 minutes ago, PimpMyBow said:

Can't you gives us time limited top items instead? 

What difference would that make? There are loads of top items you need to do crap, you want them all? 

This measure is just a way to placate people until the next "event" where you will get "sale items". 

I really hope its Red Libra because I'm so tired of these people asking for it in every post. If it's not then we will have more and more posts on it and frankly it's getting old....

22 hours ago, Wissp said:

Starting this month, and each month through the end of the year, we will be gifting all players in Lineage II, Lineage II: Classic, and Lineage II: Aden with vanity codes that can be used to redeem some useful rewards! The items received from using these codes do not expire, however, the codes must be used by the last day of the month, Friday, September 30.

Please note, that these codes should not be redeemed during server maintenance. Scheduled maintenance details are posted every week in the game appropriate ‘News & Announcements’ section of the forums.

Below are the vanity codes for the month of September, which can be redeemed by following the instructions listed here. Please be aware that each code only works once per account, and all items redeemed can only be received by one character.

Lineage II: Live - LINEAGE2SEPT22

• Freya's Ice Rose x50
  • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic x50
  • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass x50
  • Honey Dark Beer x50
  • Freya's Scroll of Storm x100

Lineage II: Classic - CLASSICSEPT22

• Spirit Ore x5000
  • Growth Rune Fragment x15
  • Sweet Grace Cookie x300
  • Soulshot Ticket x1000

Lineage II: Aden - ADENSEPTEMBER22

• Spirt Ore x5000
  • P. Def Scroll x100
  • P. Atk Scroll x100
  • Grace Cookie x300
  • Soulshot Ticket  x1000
  • Elixir Powder x10

Thank you to everyone who continues to play and support Lineage II! We hope you enjoy these items!

@Wissp 

Damm , that was a surprise to log in to forum and find that , cheers for that wissp :) 

@Wissp @Hermes

One suggestion I would like to make regarding gifts/compensation/L2 Store Event Boxes and anything else that includes scroll/potions boosts...

Would it be fair to say that this late in the game, most seasoned players would much prefer finding the advanced forms of such items as their reward vs. the lesser.

IE: Brilliant Freya's Ice Rose vs. Freya's Ice Rose, Brilliant Freya's Scroll of Storm vs. Freya's Scroll of Storm, Shining Royal Nevit's Gold Hourglass vs. Royal Nevit's Gold Hourglass, Royal Honey Dark Beer vs. Honey Dark Beer, Shining Royal Dragon Attribute Tonic vs. Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic. 

I'm also sure any knew players to the game would enjoy this also. 

As always tho, thanks and thanks again for all the L2 staff does to help improve our gaming life.

thanks for the thought of some freebies BUT, thanks but no thanks. 

1st, off 50 regular pots are nothing

2nd, this does not either ADDRESS or SOLVE any of the problems people have been screaming about for months if not years 

it's a nice gesture but it has 0 meaning or impact.

As for the people well-wishing here. You get these from the 20000000 boxes you buy each sale, what are you thankful for? got 50 more?

17 hours ago, PugofCrydee said:

What difference would that make? There are loads of top items you need to do crap, you want them all? 

This measure is just a way to placate people until the next "event" where you will get "sale items". 

I really hope its Red Libra because I'm so tired of these people asking for it in every post. If it's not then we will have more and more posts on it and frankly it's getting old....

It would mean we could have free for all for a few days which is more fun than doing same things over and over again. 

Yes I want them all, just like people keep asking for this and that.

Also if I saw what my char is capable of maybe I would invest into the game.

2 hours ago, PimpMyBow said:

It would mean we could have free for all for a few days which is more fun than doing same things over and over again. 

Yes I want them all, just like people keep asking for this and that.

Also if I saw what my char is capable of maybe I would invest into the game.

I could almost guarantee that you would not want to spend the money it would take to get the items