Recent Performance and Login Issues – 11/09

Wissp

Lag still continue, can't even log my iss cuz is frozen when and if i can log it: someone in Ncsoft should change work.

Obviously they can't handle the situation, i suggest some jobs: miner, fisher, digger something that not involve public relationship.

our patience?.. my god.. 

situation is this 

- ppl can't log in cause of your bad servers

- from 1 week is impossible take damn vitality rune because your server give dc and after block temporally log in 

- race change stopped from 1 month without news

- server transfert blocked without news 

- i wrote a lot of ticket and the answer is always the same "check your dxdial check your browser check for malware" c'mon i write login problem not for pc problem..

btw ncsoft pretend give some payment services but these services doesn't work cause lag dc impossible login .. 

and you pretend that we wait 1 week because you don't know how resolve problems and you continue investigate but where?

i have 3 prestige account WHO REFOUND ME FOR I CAN'T USE MY CHAR FOR 1 COMPLETE WEEK?

This is my PATIENCE.. i pay ncsoft don't answer and YOU ask to me patience .. nosense.. 

cheers

aaa P.S.: i don't want help you for fix your problems because YOU ARE PAID by nccsoft SO YOU must resolve them .. if you want our support PAY US

3 hours ago, gigiosuperstar said:

our patience?.. my god.. 

situation is this 

- ppl can't log in cause of your bad servers

- from 1 week is impossible take damn vitality rune because your server give dc and after block temporally log in 

- race change stopped from 1 month without news

- server transfert blocked without news 

- i wrote a lot of ticket and the answer is always the same "check your dxdial check your browser check for malware" c'mon i write login problem not for pc problem..

btw ncsoft pretend give some payment services but these services doesn't work cause lag dc impossible login .. 

and you pretend that we wait 1 week because you don't know how resolve problems and you continue investigate but where?

i have 3 prestige account WHO REFOUND ME FOR I CAN'T USE MY CHAR FOR 1 COMPLETE WEEK?

This is my PATIENCE.. i pay ncsoft don't answer and YOU ask to me patience .. nosense.. 

cheers

aaa P.S.: i don't want help you for fix your problems because YOU ARE PAID by nccsoft SO YOU must resolve them .. if you want our support PAY US

I can suggest you one thing which helped me ,

I got disconnected same as you with all them silly errors from launcher , support wont help in this case until they update launcher,

So what to do:

Login with your main acc

You will get error message in launcher or dc 

Dont switch off launcher just press relog ,

Login with secondary account you will get launcher error or dc again , now switch game off switch launcher off and log in with main account , it helped me to log in but  if you will try to switch your secondary account will get dc all the time and first account will be in game with no problems,

Sadly that's the way to bypass these errors while wissp is gathering information which he will send to KR to resolve 

We should seriously discuss about compensations as soon as you resolve this matter if not prior in combination with extending the vitality event.

There has been significant time lost from prestige packs-runes that people bought only because of this event and the connectivity issues have made this experience very bad.

• Like 1

@Hyunkel

bleep solve this asap!!!

Also you NEED to change the Oly system. Thanks to all your crap lag/dc going on i dc'ed while porting to oly. This -60 points for dc is joke. It can fully destroy one month of Olympiad work and result in the loss of hero in worst case.

In my case, i lost 60 points + 10/11 points on top since the one i would been against was a easy target.

Next which badly needs a fix is the DRAW system at Oly. Should been capped at same points gone as a loss. And not more.

All this totally destroys Oly playing. And we already have not enough to do which could bring some fun.

4 minutes ago, SafeStash said:

We should seriously discuss about compensations as soon as you resolve this matter if not prior in combination with extending the vitality event.

There has been significant time lost from prestige packs-runes that people bought only because of this event and the connectivity issues have made this experience very bad.

Yes, it just would be fair to hand out like a 1 week vit maintain rune as PACKAGE to claim whenever we want from the dim merchant.

Also extend the deletion timer of the pots by 1 week. I got so often dc'ed during day/night and sit on way more pots to use then i can until the removal.

I just wanted to add this for all your over seas players.

I work for an ISP and there are 2 under sea cable repairs on-going.  One in the Atlantic and one in the Mediterranean, that I know of.  I field calls on a daily basis regarding packet loss and latency for our circuits that reach out to Europe. Unfortunately, these are not quick repairs and there is not a lot that can be done about it until it is repaired. 

Just my two cents.

Halo all, after nearly two weeks of email and posting here, finally they got their answer, 

their answer is that my internet is not good , 

i am playing this game since 2012 , and its the first time i cannot play at all, their support is useless, they dont know how to fix the issue, 

i play with the same internet provider 2 years now, and it becomes shit after their maintains 2 weeks ago, since then, we are just paying for prestige and destiny for no reason , random dc , when you port to crisis, daylies, storm you cannot move ,  but the funny thing is when you port to crisis 110lvl everything works fine, but as i said , its the internet issue , 

Me, you , and the half players?? 
Even if thermaltank is right, they should announce that or paretic that we will suffer for this issue , and not blaming pc performance or local internet providers 

Most of the time, the company does not see the issue. (Unless they have Data centers or facilities in those regions, or customers that open tickets) 

Its a long process to identify issues that are spanned across long stretches on networks devices.  For instance, NCwest pays their provider, they will need to open a ticket with their provider, who then checks the network in their core. If not issues found, they we would respond back, have the end user check their side. So at that point, you would have to open a ticket with your provider, who in turn checks their core network and the circles continues.  After a few back and forths, an end to end test is set up, both networks go down during this test and an issue is isolated.  So maintenance windows have to be agreed upon on both ends, and ya da ya da.  Not a quick process.  Once all of the problem is identified, work can start. In most cases the under sea cable is owned and operated by a separate vendor and is costly for them to repair or even investigate. So solid proof is needed before ships are sent out. And then the maintenance window back and forth starts again. Because in order for them to find the fault, they need to shoot the fiber. In order to do that, the circuit goes down, or at least that fiber line. Could be several customers on that line and they will need to all agree for the downtime or the blip in connection while they are moved to a dark fiber line during testing. Then another blip to move back. Once the location is found, work  begins on repair, you guessed it, another maintenance windows to move the customers while they work on the line.   Not a quick problem to fix.

@Wissp I have had this issue every time client crashes , have to keep pressing login till it goes.  

NcSoft have offices and employees around the world, why dont you ask for their help different locations and countries, make  a toon, make it go to the events, make it go level, in fact make your own party(of different locations) and monitor your progress and see what happens when the clients crash and when it crashes on windows 11 as well.

At the same time you can see how many spam mails we get standing in town.   Make those toons without anything special and get them to go to dethrone and the instance zones.  Also fix the issue where when you PR or use a party return scroll you are not left on the first floor to run your minutes away!!!!!!!!!!

For god's sake please go make a fishing toon and see how many elcyum you will get a week on a master rod level 5 pole. Make shop toons, make fishing toons, all you have to do is actually try to play the game even not seriously, you will find the problems we are suffering here. 

• Like 1

Ok now i'm very tired for these bullshit.. really i spend 1 day for comunicate with the support i send the info, the screenshot, and after...

we need hijackthis .. ok i do hijackthis...

we need tmac report .. ok i do tmac report

we need your info connection .. ok i send my info connection

1 day for try to resolve this problem.. and after support answer me "ok your connection has packet loss problem" never has it but ... ok i call my provide and he answer me problem is your game.. nice!!

ok today is the great day is a maintenance day yeeee.. ok i thought "ok now they resolve all problems"

i log the main char and all is ok i try to log the second char and TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA failed to login -1 BUT WTF???????????

FOR SURE NOW THE PROBLEM IS POCKET LOSS ON MY CONNECTION?? OR YOUR SERVER IS A JOKE??

btw now i know that your support assistance is the worst that i have seen... this is a service for a payment game ..

really nice..