Special Monthly Gift – December..???

JoL

2nd day of december and still no post about it...do we have to remind you everything all the time..?cant u be on time..?i cant understand..what is going on with you guys..are u too busy..??whats the problem you are dealing with?..can we help you somehow?Come on we have to find a solution..all these years community is suffering from the face your company show to every single person..i am sure there would be people here who would help for free just to get over with whats is happening years now..nothing changes..we are just going from bad to worst..

On 12/2/2022 at 10:33 PM, Wissp said:

Hello, JoL!

The Monthly Gift Codes are provided the first Wednesday of every month, after weekly scheduled maintenance. Hang in there, the wait will soon be over. 🙂

I hope you take into consideration the issues with connectivity random people encountered for the last 5 weeks or so, which miraculously disappeared as they appeared and provide a little bit extra as compesation.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/25799-lag-disconnection-issue-survey-your-help-is-needed/

Thanks!

1 hour ago, SafeStash said:

I hope you take into consideration the issues with connectivity random people encountered for the last 5 weeks or so, which miraculously disappeared as they appeared and provide a little bit extra as compesation.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/25799-lag-disconnection-issue-survey-your-help-is-needed/

Thanks!

+1 it is annoying as f..  so also for Christmas season 7day vit rune would be ace :) 

i would be happy enough if you would stop doing silly events where players only need to log max toons they can and cause extra lag because of that.

We see right now, that the server can't even handle this number of players online.

@Wissp @Hyunkel

PS:

A good idea to stop the massive server packets being send is to automatically stop any ig macro if in peace zone

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Siri said:

i would be happy enough if you would stop doing silly events where players only need to log max toons they can and cause extra lag because of that.

We see right now, that the server can't even handle this number of players online.

@Wissp @Hyunkel

PS:

A good idea to stop the massive server packets being send is to automatically stop any ig macro if in peace zone

@Hermes This really, not really ok to have a topic for login/connectivity issues and at the same time trying to get as high as possible accounts logged in - unless it's for stress testing in which case I hope you have enough data by now..

also don't know what has changed server side 2 weeks ago but it's impossible for me to port to giran or aden without crashing the client(s) which is really annoying when doing timezone like Toi/ Pantheon's Museum as at end u get ported out to an instant crash.. let alone since then impossible to help clannies & friends doing aden daily instances as it equals at least 7 crashes which isn't worth the annoyance - have logged a support ticket about this too but as I almost never had any crash issues prior to 2 weeks ago it's clear to me it's either a changed AWS Game server setting or an actual code change server side

this is me trying to get back ingame after completing a timezone

image.png

stop giving more reasons to quit ok thx!

On 12/2/2022 at 5:35 PM, JoL said:

2nd day of december and still no post about it...do we have to remind you everything all the time..?cant u be on time..?i cant understand..what is going on with you guys..are u too busy..??whats the problem you are dealing with?..can we help you somehow?Come on we have to find a solution..all these years community is suffering from the face your company show to every single person..i am sure there would be people here who would help for free just to get over with whats is happening years now..nothing changes..we are just going from bad to worst..

beggar

On 12/2/2022 at 3:33 PM, Wissp said:

Hello, JoL!

The Monthly Gift Codes are provided the first Wednesday of every month, after weekly scheduled maintenance. Hang in there, the wait will soon be over. 🙂

fail.jpg

Still no codes....

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, tincho1000 said:

Hello @Wissp, do you know if there is any update on current month Gift Code release?

9 hours ago, Wissp said:

Amazing that you respond to a brand new account(1 post) but you don't see any posts calling you to respond to your progress, or any real issues.