Special Monthly Gift – December Edition!

Wissp

• L2 Team

Each month through the end of the year, we will be gifting all players in Lineage II, Lineage II: Classic, and Lineage II: Aden with vanity codes that can be used to redeem some useful rewards! The items received from using these codes do not expire, however, the codes must be used by the last day of the month. 

Please note, that these codes should not be redeemed during server maintenance. Scheduled maintenance details are posted every week in the game appropriate ‘News & Announcements’ section of the forums.

Below are the vanity codes for the month of November, which can be redeemed by following the instructions listed here. Please be aware that each code only works once per account, and all items redeemed can only be received by one character. The last day to redeem this month’s codes is Saturday, Dec. 31.

Lineage II: Live - LINEAGE2JOLLY22
Brilliant Freya's Ice Rose x75
Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic x75
Brilliant Freya's Scroll of Storm x75
Royal Honey Dark Beer x75
Holiday Cake (Event) x75

Lineage II: Classic - CLASSICHOLLY22
Spirit Ore x 10000
Growth Rune Fragment x15
Sayha's Storm Lv. 3 x150
Soulshot Ticket x2000

Lineage II: Aden - ADENCHRISTMAS22
Spirt Ore x5000
Grace Cookies x200
Elixir Powder x10
Soulshot Tickets x1000
P. Atk Boost Scroll x100
P. Def Boost Scroll x100
Santa's Stocking x1 

Thank you to everyone who continues to play and support Lineage II! We hope you enjoy these items!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, iHyperlite said:

...these cakes are 1 bar of vit per hour with a 60 minute reuse.  are you sure you chose the right item?  these are ancient obsolete cakes...

the other items in the LIVE pack are solid, but these cakes are beyond wtf...

Same as Hallowen Special Cokies from 1990 :D 

It is mind blowing to me how many mistakes can be made working as a professional...is it a new generation of slackers and clueless?  I always took pride in making as few mistakes as possible and trying to motivate peeps under my lead.  Get your act together team...your not in a warzone or dealing with life and death.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

...these cakes are 1 bar of vit per hour with a 60 minute reuse.  are you sure you chose the right item?  these are ancient obsolete cakes...

the other items in the LIVE pack are solid, but these cakes are beyond wtf...   Theyre literally worthless

These are like the Old Attendance Vitality Tonics... I still have some due to 60 min cooldown, and I keep forgetting them in WH after classchange... but these are Dimmensional so I can share these(ALL Monthly Gifts  and temporary Event consumables should be shareable across Account... so I can claim all Items and trade them to Alts when needed) I'll leave em on Dimmensional with the untradeable stuff till I want'em.

That's what happens if you have a Team managing a game which they have absolutly no clue about.

They prolly found the item name and saw "oh it restores vit" and added it. Not knowing how old and useless they are nowadays.

Just wait, next time we get revita pop as compensation/reward.

PS: looking for Rice Cakes (C2 raidboss drops) as reward - sarcasm off

19 minutes ago, Siri said:

That's what happens if you have a Team managing a game which they have absolutly no clue about.

They prolly found the item name and saw "oh it restores vit" and added it. Not knowing how old and useless they are nowadays.

Just wait, next time we get revita pop as compensation/reward.

PS: looking for Rice Cakes (C2 raidboss drops) as reward - sarcasm off

in the first code there were already cookies with a buff from the chronicles that were before GOD

1 hour ago, cpakadk said:

in the first code there were already cookies with a buff from the chronicles that were before GOD

Just to be Clear... would you like the Fresh Milk Buff Item for compensation? ? it has so many buff slots active... oooo(I think they might be distracted now)

(the cookies are not as prehistoric as you claim... and the Cakes are Dimmensional, send 1 or 10 to an Alt when they need it)

could you guys please think about the community and not just your paycheck and resign, you failed, i'm sorry to be harsh, but the damage you are doing moving forward after the fail in unrepairable.   it's a job, move on, let someone else give it a try.  if your hands are really as tied as every one thinks, why would you choose to work in an environment like that?  you sell products you aren't familiar with then ignore the comments/complaints, can you think of any other successful business with the same model?  

3 hours ago, Teribeth said:

Just to be Clear... would you like the Fresh Milk Buff Item for compensation? ? it has so many buff slots active... oooo(I think they might be distracted now)

(the cookies are not as prehistoric as you claim... and the Cakes are Dimmensional, send 1 or 10 to an Alt when they need it)

A bit sarcastic you are ,  cokies are pre historical do not work with buffs , cakes are trash from 2011 chronicle.. I think first time I've seen them in Gracia Chronicles which was about 10 years ago?

2 minutes ago, Pwlkswk said:

Morning everyone, thank you for the code, sadly it doesn't work for me, cant redeem items from the package after clicking receive, nothing happens, anyone has the same issue by any chance?

i noticed delay on mails too..just w8 some time and try again later..