Ether cap 120 per day

Ether cap 120 per day  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Considering to upgrade the DT skill named "Fire Totem" you need 400 Ether per day, which solution would you prefer NCW to implement

• Increase the Cap to 400+ Ether per day
    • Remove completely the daily cap
    • keep the cap at 120 per day, but make it tradable between characters

5 hours ago, mixa said:

Neither, if you want not ether, they will sell it in the l2store at 5 euro for 10 pireces.

he making a poll.. asking players what THEY would prefer.. and you come with THIS!!!

Still trolling.. thought you stopped with that nonsense :/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i missed the all of above option @Wissp @GM_EVA plz pass it on, we know it has low chance to be considered but Naia Chronos are not remotely comparable to the other regions or to Korean servers - we all know that even both merged together isn't even close to equal to 1 korean server

We shouldn't have daily limits as we are queuing all servers including pirates

like historical hero books... I do TOI and in the 2 months I've been counting I've only gotten 9 books... it's ridiculous

and Dethrone I don't do it since I don't have toon to do it alone

....because asking for a party in DT is like asking for money at the door of a bank......it's no longer a game of cooperation, it's pure and hard speculation...each one creates their own party and that's it

2 hours ago, SaoriRiko said:

We shouldn't have daily limits as we are queuing all servers including pirates

like historical hero books... I do TOI and in the 2 months I've been counting I've only gotten 9 books... it's ridiculous

and Dethrone I don't do it since I don't have toon to do it alone

....because asking for a party in DT is like asking for money at the door of a bank......it's no longer a game of cooperation, it's pure and hard speculation...each one creates their own party and that's it

Agree about DT , people log 7toons and one DK which farms :D 

tbh server is under geared that's why random ppl parties in DT you can count on fingers , so if you are mid geared you need to try to join PT same second as gates are open as after no one even bothers entering DT as all parties already pre-settled or organized before DT,

NC trying to make co-op activities but they forget that this game is pay to win , so everyone looking after themselves , like in real life when it touches money word.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

Currently, the Ether cap is set to balance the upgrade extent and to prevent the overflow of the resource.

Nevertheless, we will try to communicate with the related departments for the increase of Ether limits.

Thank you.

Eva

• Like 2

On 6/5/2023 at 7:06 AM, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

Currently, the Ether cap is set to balance the upgrade extent and to prevent the overflow of the resource.

Nevertheless, we will try to communicate with the related departments for the increase of Ether limits.

Thank you.

Eva

it is nothing to overflow. We lack of all resources. At least ether cap increase to 1000 per day

On 6/5/2023 at 6:06 AM, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

Thank you.

Eva

Well... long time ago we had possibility to farm 240 Ether per day. 

Long time ago we were able to farm 240 Ether per day, 120 from time hunting zones and another 120 at all other hunting zones above Lvl 105+

And also I don't remember any update where there was any mention of it.