7 Day VP rune is missing, and my toon is only 2 Days old ? ?????

@Wissp @GM_EVA

Lineage II: Live - L2LIVEMAYGIFTS
Vitality Maintaining Rune Box - 7 Days x1 (Expires June 6)*
Death Knight's Ring Box - 30 Days x1 (Expires June 6)**

* The 7-day Vitality Rune is included as a compensation for the issues and emergency maintenances that were experienced on May 2.
** The Death Knight’s Ring Box has an inaccurate description where it states this item is part of the new server early registration. Please disregard the description.
*** Both Vitality Rune and Death Knight boxes will be removed during the maintenance on June 6. Currently, these items do not display a timer, however, these will be added during next week’s maintenance. Make sure to open them before their set expiration date.

I did open the Boxes a few hours before the timer expired... the 7-day Rune and 30-day Ring were still deleted during Maintenance.

AND the 7-day Vitality Rune obtained when Awakening on New Characters were also deleted.

7 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

I hate do simple math here but if you open the 7 day rune on 6/6/2023   6+7 = 13 it would of expired a week ago...... do you know what today's date is?

The timer was still ticking before Maintenance(they didn't update the post after timer was added)... did they change the expiry maybe? I was watching the timer not going back to the Gift post constantly.

AND 7-day Rune from some new characters were also deleted

4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I hate do simple math here but if you open the 7 day rune on 6/6/2023   6+7 = 13 it would of expired a week ago...... do you know what today's date is?

timer was delayed and added last maint.. i tried to strategically use it with my 7 day 200% xp rune when i had resources to optimize my xp on support char.. was happy i had some xtra time.. started it a few days ago.. now ended up with xp rune WITHOUT the vitality rune.. the timer was for the box.. NOT the rune itself.. SAME goes for the ring.. if you rly like math that much.. go calc AGAIN with the ring.. its obviously a mistake made!!!!

4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Why would @Hermestell us to   Make sure to open them before their set expiration date.   if the contents were intended to get deleted at the same time? Opening the box just before it expires is supposed to give you the 7/15/30 days on the item. I only had about 36hrs left on the vitality rune... but the Rings were helping my new mentees, until they disappeared.

simple math: the box timer exists=the box has not expired(???)

box timer ≠ item timer(the box tells you duration)

Date of Response : 06/20/2023
Hello, Thank you for contacting us regarding this possible bug. I have forwarded this information to our Quality Assurance (QA) Team so that they can fully investigate the situation. If the issue is confirmed to be a bug, rest assured that there will be a fix implemented in a future update. Please keep an eye on our Official Forums and Websites for up-to-date news and announcements: Forums: https://forums.lineage2.com/ Website: http://www.lineage2.com/en/ Thank you for helping us make Lineage II a better place. Regards, GM Son NSCoft Support Team

27 minutes ago, LuisMenethil said:

In "Special Monthly Gift – May Edition!" they gifted:

Vitality Maintaining Rune Box - 7 Days x1
&
Death Knight's Ring Box - 30 Days x1

Maybe they confused the runes and deleted them all?

Only the Boxes were were expiring during Maintenance, the contents were never scheduled for deletion, The timer after opening should expire in 7 days or 30 days, so there was no need to delete items already expiring... and that is the expectation when opening time limited items(practically every time we have opened a 30 day item before this, we had the item for 30 days)

4 hours ago, WinterFresh said:
Date of Response : 06/20/2023
Hello, Thank you for contacting us regarding this possible bug. I have forwarded this information to our Quality Assurance (QA) Team so that they can fully investigate the situation. If the issue is confirmed to be a bug, rest assured that there will be a fix implemented in a future update. Please keep an eye on our Official Forums and Websites for up-to-date news and announcements: Forums: https://forums.lineage2.com/ Website: http://www.lineage2.com/en/ Thank you for helping us make Lineage II a better place. Regards, GM Son NSCoft Support Team

Out of 5 Accounts, I have only gotten this auto-response on one of them so far.

18 hours ago, Teribeth said:

@Wissp @GM_EVA

Lineage II: Live - L2LIVEMAYGIFTS
Vitality Maintaining Rune Box - 7 Days x1 (Expires June 6)*
Death Knight's Ring Box - 30 Days x1 (Expires June 6)**

* The 7-day Vitality Rune is included as a compensation for the issues and emergency maintenances that were experienced on May 2.
** The Death Knight’s Ring Box has an inaccurate description where it states this item is part of the new server early registration. Please disregard the description.
*** Both Vitality Rune and Death Knight boxes will be removed during the maintenance on June 6. Currently, these items do not display a timer, however, these will be added during next week’s maintenance. Make sure to open them before their set expiration date.

I did open the Boxes a few hours before the timer expired... the 7-day Rune and 30-day Ring were still deleted during Maintenance.

AND the 7-day Vitality Rune obtained when Awakening on New Characters were also deleted.

what a CLOWN Show.. you guys messed up fess up to it. 

the latest from GM:

Date of Response : 06/21/2023
Hello,   Thank you for keeping in touch with us.   Currently, the Support does not have any ETA or any information & details on when the issue will be resolved. However, as mentioned any information would be on our official website & forums as soon as it is available.   Again your understanding is greatly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again in a new ticket.   Regards, GM Lux NCSOFT Support Team

Perhaps the best compensation would be turn off Vitality for a week, or adding a 7 day vitality Collection for account wide application(some accounts were affected on more than 1 toon) or giving sealed 7 day vitality rune box on Dimensional for each toon affected.

Anyone claiming the 30 day ring, just give them a new one(not in box) it will still expire and not be an issue in the future.

9 minutes ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

Perhaps the best compensation would be turn off Vitality for a week, or adding a 7 day vitality Collection for account wide application(some accounts were affected on more than 1 toon) or giving sealed 7 day vitality rune box on Dimensional for each toon affected.

Anyone claiming the 30 day ring, just give them a new one(not in box) it will still expire and not be an issue in the future.

+2 +2 +1 +1 +1(5 Accounts 7 Vitality runes deleted)

5 rings too... but server wide or Account wide vitality maintenance for 7 days would help more than the rings.

I was playing my ISS and Dagger and I just happened to look around and I noticed some names like Sir Williams , and some others People really like this  old game it just hurts to see a company that could easily give us Runes 7 days for of vitality that they deleted by accident I bet and all will be good it's not like our low level toons are going to hit max  level or if there is one. It's really not that hard to Do NCSoft. 

Be cool again and just do what's right, as we are grinding to get levels and do our Exalted quests. 

• Administrators

Hello,

We apologize for the sudden deletion of the Vitality Rune. 

We have been checking with the development team about the issue.

We will be notifying as soon as possible when we receive any update.

Thank you for your patience.

Eva

• Like 1