15 hours ago, Dawe said:

@Wissp I believe the Patch Notes are missing these new Collections:

Collection Category

Collection Name Duration Registrable Items Quantity Collection Effect

JrgyJbw.png  Event

Eva's Blessing 30 Day(s) since acquisition

rmH8MWc.png

Eva's Rune

1 Increases Max HP by 10% and decreases Cooldown by 20%. Reflects a portion of damage received back onto the enemy.
Baium's Blessing 30 Day(s) since acquisition

vrSzs7V.png

Baium's Rune

1 Bonus XP/SP +50%, All STATS +1, P. Def./M. Def. +500. Does not apply to pets and servitors.
Freya's Blessing 30 Day(s) since acquisition

fDWMjn3.png

Freya's Bloody Rune

1 Increases damage inflicted on NPC's by 15%.
The Question of Prestige 30 Day(s) since acquisition

n5pwncn.png

Prestige Rune

1 Adena drop amount +300%, item drop rate and spoil acquisition rate +100%.

NCwest killing this game quick.

10 hours ago, lowteck said:

well shit it has became the rich mans game time to find one that has a basic monthy payment like the old days lol

sure, you can try black desert online... oh wait! you have to buy pets, weight expansion and stuff like this
or you can try Lost Ark, and start buying gems on a daily basis cuz enchanting is a 5% chance.

let us know how this goes!

BUG REPORT

@Wissp @Hermes  Can i please have a reply on this?

Summons cannot share buffs with master, they are too slow and almost impossible to attack anything, even cocktails/rose/shine etc. Horrible than before.

Oriana Coins has been delivered once in total of 24h, is that right? (there's no oriana event at all)

Manny ppl are loggin more than 3 boxes/PC again. They log into aden server then back to chronos and log more than 10 boxes/pc

@Wissp @Hermes  Hope you guys have day jobs. No further comment... read between the lines. Oh wait, you DON'T read... my bad.

P.S.  Communication is a necessary skill to have when dealing with your customer base. Seems to me like you guys skipped that seminar and moved on to just being blind and ignorant.

26 minutes ago, Harasho said:

BUG REPORT

@Wissp @Hermes  Can i please have a reply on this?

Summons cannot share buffs with master, they are too slow and almost impossible to attack anything, even cocktails/rose/shine etc. Horrible than before.

I think you completely missed the patch notes.

Summons damage and defence is based on summoner stats, which means that every buff (rose, coctail etc.) is included in the formula. If your own stats are bad, then the summons stats are as well.

Summoner is now a proper mage class, with a pull skill and decent AOE.

There is a day and night difference in damage and defence, if you have the right equipment. Before the update at 112 level I was able to exp on 110 spot, but I had to use rose buff. Now I can exp on 114 spot, kill mobs a lot faster and without the rose.

@Wissp @Hermes @GM_EVA

here comes another crying post some would say but can we all acknowledge that this week store update and patch events are a complete mess. you do have all the information needed  to make good improvement to the game while still making profit out of it. but yet here we are and i feel like we are still at the same place in our discussions that we were 18 months ago.

i consider being an average intelligent being and i just cant believe how your marketing departement handles the promo and your lacking communications with your paying costumers. 

i know you probably heared it all but in all seriousness...this is a cry from the heart...pls make it right, we are all in this cause we love this game. but at this moment in time you have reached a treshold and as we speak 3 out of the 7 members of my CP is reevaluting the point of staying in game.

now if people wanna flame me go ahead...but in the end if your here its because we all care to a certain degree...

that being said...have a great day ;)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ANobody said:

@Wissp @Hermes

So, do we have any way to change class to enjoy this update? The main feature is to be able to change mains to DK. Where is this? I'm waiting for this since the announcement in Korea!

autmun update with shinemaster class introduction which one can also reroll to through red libra

@Wissp @Hermes @GM_EVA why keep adding fixed time activities when majority of your paying player base doesn't have that type of flexibility in their gaming hours ? so now you added daily swamp on the list right next to the whole DeThrone mess..  if the goal of the korean export team was to frustrate your paying players you can tell them mission accomplished!

Please tell Korea this is not a good business model as I and others like me don't mind spending but add more content outside our play times and what's the point ? as said many times before change DeThrone to 25~30hrs weekly timezone like Dim ToI if you want to retain those players with a job & family life.

There is zero reason why Daily Hunting Zone Name - Swamp of Screams & Weekly Hunting Zone Name - DeThrone can't be added as such to the Timed Hunting Zone list.

Finally make some REAL Quality of Life changes for a change!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2