Live Server Maintenance: August 15, 2023

Wissp

1 hour ago, Helv said:

What a perfect example of NCWest capabilities in terms of the issue handling and customer communication....

sry guys i'm not defending ncwest :)
They implaint the changes which dev team was make them "Korean"
They cant fix this,  how many years you guys play in here? and still not get it? ncwest buying from korean dev team work, that it. Remember IT!

9 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

sry guys i'm not defending ncwest :)
They implaint the changes which dev team was make them "Korean"
They cant fix this,  how many years you guys play in here? and still not get it? ncwest buying from korean dev team work, that it. Remember IT!

We all know deva are in KOrea, but you seem to be missing the point here. Is customer communication also managed by korea? NCWest don't respond to the community and they don't manage issues that we report with Korea, this is on NC West.

10 minutes ago, Mode said:

They said on Discord that they fixed bug, relaunch game to get fix

Thanks for doing the GMs work and letting us know. I guess it's much to ask for them to drop by and communicate.

@Wissp @Hermes @GM_EVA @GM_dufo

Hey ummm.... How are we to obtain My Teleport Spellbooks & My Teleport Flags now that they're removed from L2 Store?

I know we can receive them after graduating as a mentee but what about those of us whom aren't able to enroll our toons as mentees? We, also, can't increase our number of My Teleport locations above 3 at the moment because of the way things are.

GM

about Rim Kamaloka event,  some classes are penalized. They are not strong and quick enough to kill all mobs and make points. In fact, most tanks, iss enchanters and healers don't receive any fragment or reward, because of their low, very limited score. Please, we need more balance in L2, make the event for all classes, not just for strong DD. 

https://i.ibb.co/KDXhwnQ/quest-sucks.jpg

9 hours ago, OroroMunroe said:

@Wissp @Hermes @GM_EVA @GM_dufo

Hey ummm.... How are we to obtain My Teleport Spellbooks & My Teleport Flags now that they're removed from L2 Store?

I know we can receive them after graduating as a mentee but what about those of us whom aren't able to enroll our toons as mentees? We, also, can't increase our number of My Teleport locations above 3 at the moment because of the way things are.

einshand shop

17 hours ago, rubezal said:

GM

about Rim Kamaloka event,  some classes are penalized. They are not strong and quick enough to kill all mobs and make points. In fact, most tanks, iss enchanters and healers don't receive any fragment or reward, because of their low, very limited score. Please, we need more balance in L2, make the event for all classes, not just for strong DD. 

https://i.ibb.co/KDXhwnQ/quest-sucks.jpg

My Tanks & Iss are getting A's & B's with mediocre gear

• Rownen unpinned this topic