Jump to content
Hime

[News] Lineage II Classic Server Launching October 3

Recommended Posts

GiNOO    5
1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

Did you activate the rest of the accounts and allowed the IP thing on them? 

I created a new ncsoft account, activated it through my Email. What do you mean by Ip thing on them ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
2 minutes ago, GiNOO said:

I created a new ncsoft account, activated it through my Email. What do you mean by Ip thing on them ?

Settings >> Authorised locations. Also, I got a few emails when trying to register accounts/buy pack asking me to enter a 6 digit code to confirm my IP or something like that. It's weird I know. But keep trying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiNOO    5
1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

Settings >> Authorised locations. Also, I got a few emails when trying to register accounts/buy pack asking me to enter a 6 digit code to confirm my IP or something like that. It's weird I know. But keep trying. 

My Ip is there yes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
Just now, GiNOO said:

My Ip is there yes.

 

I really don't know then buddy. I was struggling with it for 4 hours too earlier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiNOO    5

i made a ticket, and they said the same about make sure it's on english US.

Right now they are looking into the problem. But this pre-order is only available for few more hours :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
existenz    57
27 minutes ago, GiNOO said:

is there an official discord channel for l2 classic na ?

unfortunately no. 

they'll have to create one though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janeway    6

@Jiji @Hime

So few hours befor server goes live and still no patch notes, what is the hold up ? or are they coming first when server is online ? if so then just say it :)

Edited by Janeway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    920
1 minute ago, Janeway said:

@Jiji @Hime

So few hours befor server goes live and still no patch notes, what is the hold up ? or are they coming first when server is online ? if so then just say it :)

Patch Notes incoming! :ph34r:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J0nSnow    34
2 minutes ago, Juji said:

Patch Notes incoming! :ph34r:

ETA on server maintainence post, so we know when server will open?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime    977
9 minutes ago, Juji said:

Patch Notes incoming! :ph34r:

Juji is like stealing my thunder. :S

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nokie    0
5 minutes ago, Hime said:

Juji is like stealing my thunder. :S

its timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×