Prophet vs WC

pajausk

Tyrant + BD +???? Prophet or Warcryer?

Considering fact that you can cover Vampiric buff with stews, should people go for Prophet instead Warcryer? But WC's buffing will same time. Also with macro+alt tab WC is way better hitter (additional damage will never be a problem)... Is there any other difference between them?

prophecy of fire vs COV (cov better but more expensive)

counter critical vs great fury (CC better)

turn to stone vs chant of protection (protection better)

prophet can heal and res and escape vs WC heal kinda sux, cannot res

berserker spirit vs chant of revenge....

death whisper farming difficulty vs chant of vamp difficulty... (both hardas fk)

if u ever plan to group with 2-3 other players go WC

26 minutes ago, Cardano said:

prophecy of fire vs COV (cov better but more expensive)

counter critical vs great fury (CC better)

turn to stone vs chant of protection (protection better)

prophet can heal and res and escape vs WC heal kinda sux, cannot res

berserker spirit vs chant of revenge....

death whisper farming difficulty vs chant of vamp difficulty... (both hardas fk)

if u ever plan to group with 2-3 other players go WC

Prophecy and COV is not available in this chronicles 

For a simple duo prophet is better, instant direct heals whereas WC has only heal over time.

Though the WC might get some extra buffs (pp gets some too) i would rather live and not lose exp than die because of an inferior heal spell

1 minute ago, FatHips said:

for 99% of players warcryer is better hands down, no comparison at all, take it from someone who would know better than most.

FatHips didnt you play female human mystic subclass duelist? :) on bartz

3 minutes ago, Cardano said:

Late game the lvl1 fish stew is very little. Its the lvl1 vampiric rage that u get for cheap. The higher levels are more expensive, not sustainable.

+Cov is superior.

Once again: late game.

If u plan to quit at lvl65, then PP is much better.

later on you get VR dance too. dont you?

Just FYI; VR was SEVERELY nerfed in ALL OTHER REGIONS (so high chance ours will be nerfed too).  Basically they made it 30% chance to recovery "X" dmg as HP (X = to level of VR).

EX. for VR lv1 - 30% chance to recover 3% of dmg as HP.  

Apparently most classes CAN NOT VR heal in PvE anymore. 

You never know though; ours may be different :)

I'm partial to prophet early on due to root landing constantly with no boss jewels around. BUT the main aspect of prophet that made them so annoying is missing. No mana burn.

So I'm going to go with if you ever have to buff more than 1 person just go WC.

For your trio I'd  go WC. From what I remember from the past  PP was mostly picked by archers soloers.

I remember in the past I'd find other players boxing buffers and exchange buffs with them. I also remember that in late game everyone was looking for WC. An active PP had their place in a clan but most times groups would take WC and box PP for bless the body and soul.

3 hours ago, FatHips said:

for 99% of players warcryer is better hands down, no comparison at all, take it from someone who would know better than most.

but it was always fun to beat wannabe-pro-players with cute underdog!

13 hours ago, beleaua said:

For your trio I'd  go WC. From what I remember from the past  PP was mostly picked by archers soloers.

I remember in the past I'd find other players boxing buffers and exchange buffs with them. I also remember that in late game everyone was looking for WC. An active PP had their place in a clan but most times groups would take WC and box PP for bless the body and soul.

this is right

Also, to be fair, what the guy said about levels matters too.  If you're going to level it past 56 (not even 65) then WC is better, if you plan on stopping at 56, then prophet.

Also, any late game party has a bishop which will have bless the body.

Archived