Bottleneck everywhere! quests, hunting zones, spoil spots

Playing L2 classic is imposible atm. My game progress was stopped around 18 lvl when I saw 200 people around 5 quest mobs (elementals at singing waterfalls)

1st and 2nd class quests must be pain in @ss (impossible). Spoiling? No way! Exp in EG? DV? Good Luck!

Now let's wait for some nolifer reply that everything is ok and he's already farming at Ivory Tower with BW set and Bow of Peril...

5 minutes ago, Eurytos said:

Haha I've been around for a lot of game releases and none of them take literally hours to complete a single quest. This is not typical at all in my opinion.

Then start pvping people for spots and quest mobs. That’s what this game is about. Pvp and scarcity of resources 

3 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

The fact that are are so little resources( quest mobs in this case), and so many people, does make it scarcity of resources. 

That may be true, and mostly crowded is fine except in certain spots where 4 mobs spawn for 45 people and those who didnt pay for buffs can't possibly kill faster than those with buffs. You must be crazy to think pvp is an option at those specific spots. If you flag you are either insta dead, or you go red because who is crazy enough to flag with that many people around. Let me waste 1 of my 4 pk's at lvl 14.

2 minutes ago, Dexonic said:

That may be true, and mostly crowded is fine except in certain spots where 4 mobs spawn for 45 people and those who didnt pay for buffs can't possibly kill faster than those with buffs. You must be crazy to think pvp is an option at those specific spots. If you flag you are either insta dead, or you go red because who is crazy enough to flag with that many people around. Let me waste 1 of my 4 pk's at lvl 14.

I had 4 pvps in such areas at level 10-12. 

I am a wizard but  saw a lot of fighter just walking from one point to another without the possibility to make a simple quest, it is very sad and unfair, every wizard is stealing all the mobs. People will get bored if this situation continues. I am thinking that the best way to play right now is just watch netflix for the next 3 weeks and wait to people get bored .

3 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

Then start pvping people for spots and quest mobs. That’s what this game is about. Pvp and scarcity of resources 

you can't pvp vs crowd of literally 50+ people by yourself or even with a group, you'll get zerged and die if you're not way stronger than the people you're fighting, and if you're way strong, then no one will flag and you'll go red... and for what? to lock down the lvl 15 quest spot that's a minute walk from a free teleport location? lol get real dude... there's no way "pvp" solves this. people you kill will be back in less than a minute.. this isn't 2nd bridge/portal in AL, where you can pk the group that's taking the spot and work off the karma before anyone can get to you... this is a newbie zone next to a port spot with 50+ ppl competing for literally 5 mobs.

Took me like 6 hours to class change at 20 on launch day. I was a warrior class. Thats a lot faster than prelude. Idk wtf u all complaining about. Even if u have to wait a few minutes, u only have to kill like 20 things. Usually there are spots around the pin all the noobs run to that are more open

Whats worse is when you are alone in early zones, that is boring

Archived