The silence... it is deafening

Tetsuo

Its evident someone somewhere thought nerfing adena would be an amazing way for the business to generate more revenue and now that NCSoft/NCWest have been exposed for their shady practices, there has been nothing but radio silence.
What is it going to take for NCSoft/West to take to listen, to apologise for their predatory behavior and fix the mess before there is a mass exodus? Im not playing another second or dropping another cent until we know just what is going on and why certain decisions were made.

Ive seen many scandals in the gaming industry, but this one is ON PAR with BATTLEFRONT 2 and the lootbox fiasco. The adena nerfing is working as intended, forcing gamers to open their wallets and buy Soulshots through the shop because you simply cannot afford them in game.

So @Juji and co. im calling you out.. You released this game, you are the face of NCWest as far as im concerned, now give the people the information they need!

Just now, Tetsuo said:

Ive seen many scandals in the gaming industry, but this one is ON PAR with BATTLEFRONT 2 and the lootbox fiasco. The adena nerfing is working as intended, forcing gamers to open their wallets and buy Soulshots through the shop because you simply cannot afford them in game.

That statement got me wondering..

What if they(NCWest) are going to just let it go till they hit a certain dollar amount of revenue and then fix it, days, weeks, months down the road. 

33 minutes ago, Karnz said:

What if they(NCWest) are going to just let it go till they hit a certain dollar amount of revenue and then fix it, days, weeks, months down the road. 

They can´t do that since they gonna lose a lot of their playerbase who expected a f2p game, they have to say one of these: It was intended or it wasn´t intended, plain simple, we are playing a game that we have no idea what´s about yet, how can we play something like this, if they are a serious company they should just plain simple tell us and if it WAS intended, then at least they are being honest with us and maybe retain more of the fanbase, but now it´s just a mess

2 hours ago, Tetsuo said:

Its evident someone somewhere thought nerfing adena would be an amazing way for the business to generate more revenue and now that NCSoft/NCWest have been exposed for their shady practices, there has been nothing but radio silence.
What is it going to take for NCSoft/West to take to listen, to apologise for their predatory behavior and fix the mess before there is a mass exodus? Im not playing another second or dropping another cent until we know just what is going on and why certain decisions were made.

So @Juji and co. im calling you out.. You released this game, you are the face of NCWest as far as im concerned, now give the people the information they need!

2 hours ago, Karnz said:

this is obvious just look at the earnings of ncsoft for q2 each year they set the estimates lower and lower so that they can hit the target by some magnitudes of order more 

i mean the income from lineage 1 is constantly HIGHER than lineage 2 which by their own number is in constant decline especially in eu/na i wonder why...............

14 minutes ago, yum said:

really sucks dealing with lazy/entitled people especially with 2018 style internet you guys are insane just play the game

another personal attack coming from a fanboi....what a surprise...

I am playing the game as much as I can. I really like different experience which is more fun than GOD launch was. I am currently leveling dwarfs, supports and spoil rec(even if spoil rate is ugh...). While I am doing that the difficulty is ok and the only thing I need are some soul shots.
To sum my experience here I would say I am happy and having fun and I can wait few days but if rates will be not adjusted properly I will not continue playing. I don't like how in the back of my head I have to consider buying non grade shots for cash. People get too mad over some small stuff like wrong shots from quest but hey then they gave everyone free shots. L2 is just not the same without it's launch problems but I feel like drop/spoil rates were touched by some grease fingers.

3 hours ago, Tetsuo said:

I might live with sad adena rates, i might live with sad drop rates but i mean come on restore the spoil rates.

2 hours ago, yum said:

really sucks dealing with lazy/entitled people especially with 2018 style internet you guys are insane just play the game

Calling out a company for greedy, shady and predatory practices has absolutely nothing to do with 'entitlement'... I'm not a millennial, i dont care for instant gratification THAT IS WHY I LOVE LINEAGE 2 (atleast back in 2004-2008 when i was playing). 
The fact you are supporting these types of actions and resorting to pathetic personal attacks tells me all i need to know about you :) 

4 hours ago, yum said:

amazing conspiracy dude. please stop trying to guilt trip the company into succumbing to your entitled demands that will ruin the game it's FINE

If thats true why wasnt they open about the lower rates before people put there hand in their pocket ? People like you need blind dogs not forums.

Archived