Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 4am PST / 6am CST / 7am EST / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 8:30am PST / 10:30am CST / 11:30am EST / 1530 GMT. Estimated downtime is 4 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Fortune Reading game will begin and last until February 7. 
  • The Zodiac Agathion Bracelet upgrade system will become available.
  • The following bug fixes will be applied:
    • Fixed a crashing issue with the Sigel Knight’s Shield Wave skill.
    • Paulina’s R-grade 30-Day set is now provided when awakening at the statues in Ye Sagira Ruins.
    • Critical Slasher raid boss skill damage sharing is now only applied to player characters.
  • Winter Holiday items and Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • The 50% Bonus EXP Server Setting will be turned off.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

9 hours ago, Conguero said:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

The problem is that you didn't respond to any questions you wanted in salvation feedback thread...

Free to log-in players have no say in the politics of the server, and there is still enough RMT players out there to finance L2 team paychecks. Until this is the case pay to win promotions will continue. No point crying about it since we cant change anything except stop loging in or cashing up.

10 hours ago, Conguero said:

• The following bug fixes will be applied:
    • Paulina’s R-grade 30-Day set is now provided when awakening at the statues in Ye Sagira Ruins.

About 6 friends joined 2 weeks ago and they are new players.They are now 90+ with no money and event gear and noone wants them at parties and they are about to quit. Why no love for players that joined throught your bug? NCsoft west is like the quest in Aden "Kicking out unwelcomed guests" 

11 minutes ago, MiniPink said:

About 6 friends joined 2 weeks ago and they are new players.They are now 90+ with no money and event gear and noone wants them at parties and they are about to quit. Why no love for players that joined throught your bug? NCsoft west is like the quest in Aden "Kicking out unwelcomed guests" 

Same, i joined 1 week ago, and im still sitting with event gear.. "Fun"

Hi

another thief event, another mistake!!!!! When Conguero and others staff you start listen players? I think never but i hope for better time. Agation and cloaks and brooche system make significant improvement for players. Now all these system are based  on L2 store, pay to win, gamble, thiefery empting wallet of people that can pay for it without hasitation, because are rich, have good payed job or have profit from adena selling. For regular players not possible to improve yourself. Why you not able introduce this system as normal part of game? Why we havent agations in fishing? Why you delete cloaks from clan shop? Why lvl 1 jewelery mising in mammons? Why these all things we havent as rewards in Q and drops from instancies, bosses? Because of your profit? Bull s h i.... . L2store have to be and should to be a addition to basic game components. Something when i buy i get exactly what i need and not gamble with chance to have something with 100% that i will get useless thinks (like soul crystals, basic enchant scrolls, energy, gemstones, crystals, spirit stones, potions or dye packs)!!! As example now agation event: Normal, fair company introduce to game basic agation system (lvl 1 agations in fishery, drops and in Q, all basic materials to evolving to lvl 12 in game) and if want profit, so be. Put to L2 store evolution stone for normal price (because not 100% chance to evolve agation to next stage). And profit come.

And today situation. What to do? Spending all money we have only for craps and hope for some better items with low chance? To be lucky maybe and make some agation only because we need improvement? Or boycott event!!!!!!!! But i know people, heavy cashier spend tousends to have it, to make NCWest happy. Regular player use last free money they have to try for something (in 100% for sadness because they get nothink). Some will get something good that encourage others to try and try and gamble and gamle. This is reality, STOP IT!!!!!

17 hours ago, Conguero said:

Todos los servidores del juego estarán inactivos para mantenimiento comenzando el miércoles 17 de enero de 2018 a las 4 a.m. PST / 6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1200 GMT y terminando aproximadamente a las 8:30 a.m. PST / 10:30 a.m. CST / 11:30 a.m. EST / 1530 GMT. El tiempo de inactividad estimado es de 4 horas y 30 minutos .

Con este mantenimiento:

• El juego de Fortune Reading comenzará y durará hasta el 7 de febrero. 
  • El sistema de actualización Zodiac Agathion Bracelet estará disponible.
  • Se aplicarán las siguientes correcciones de errores:
    • Se solucionó un problema de bloqueo con la habilidad Shield Wave de Sigel Knight.
    • El conjunto de 30 días de grado R de Paulina se proporciona ahora cuando se despierta en las estatuas de las Ruinas de Ye Sagira.
    • El intercambio de daño crítico de habilidades de jefe de ataque Slasher ahora solo se aplica a los personajes de jugador.
  • Los artículos de vacaciones de invierno y Ancient Kingdom Cloaks se eliminarán de la tienda L2.
  • La configuración del servidor EXP de bonificación del 50% se desactivará.
  • El mantenimiento estándar de la base de datos y los reinicios de la aplicación se realizarán.

Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre los cambios que tienen lugar durante el mantenimiento de mañana, no dude en publicarlos en los foros. También le recomendamos que siga @ L2andAionOps para actualizaciones de mantenimiento y estado del servidor.

what happens with those who started playing before that maintenance I'm lvl 88 I started a few days ago and I already made my class change, there is no will give me that set ??

7 hours ago, MiniPink said:

you want to say they played for all TWO WEEKS and didn't donated ?!!!!! even for small amount like  200 dollars? they are bad players in my opinion its not the game for them. let them quit. they dont feel this game xD

22 hours ago, Klyksmaitvarte said:

Same, i joined 1 week ago, and im still sitting with event gear.. "Fun"

well in my times was very hard  and long work to get lvl  95 ( it was my dream) and seraph was also a very good set for good players. i was working hard on oly and quests to buy my first twilight set and jewels set. you got everything for free and dont like it? you want to earn 500kk in one week playing 1-2 h per day? if so its not game for you.

@Neutron @Conguero I would like to give you a feedback about agathions. 

Did you think about it : This agathion system is broking all PvP.

Situation : Full END GAME PvP party. 4 Feoh (+10 dark set, +16 dark weapon, full items ..) 2 Healers, 1 ISS.
PvP fight : It's not possible anymore to kill them. Perma manna barrier up. 7 agathions "Virgo" lvl 12 (1 by character). This mean 7 party rebirth, + 2 healer party rebirth, + shirt solo rebirth + cloack solo rebirth, + all potions / items to restore MP / HP ... This mean for each Feoh, we need to kill him 13 or 14 times (only decreasing his MP). Then he have 1 healer salvation (from box), 1 shirt salvation, 1 agathion salvation, 1 feather. UP this to 16 or 17 times. And i don't even speak about the low cooldown timer for agathion rebirth that allow them to do again rebirth at the end of the 7 agathion rebirth rotation ...

How to win against that kind of party ? Now only 1 or 2 party will rules all PvP's because they are immortals. 

The "this item brokes PvP" situation is nothing new, it's been hapenning for a couple of years already. At this point, it's basically the NA's game politic.

And btw, nothing will be done about. Adapt or leave. Not that I like it ofc, but the message has been clear for years

Thank you NCSoft for deleting 2kk+ fame accross all my toons. I mean i literaly log in Tuesday and check the fame items, but the ITEM DESCRIPTION says they where going to be deleted on March, so WTF?!!!! Im the only one feeling scamming? Where is the feedback post for Suxvation?

"The game counts each ticket used as one play of the game."

My interpretation is:

1) If you play 1 card = one play.

2) If you play 5 cards = one play.

3) If you play 16 cards = one play.

So you will only get a Golden Card for #3. Play 32 cards, you get 2 Golden Cards etc.

Archived