Launch Pack purchase error - clarification request

Violar

39 minutes ago, STENFORCE said:

I cannot believe you are suprised that we still have the problem. We have been told by support via our tickets that the support dont do anything about it. Take my bleep ncoins and give me the launch pack so i can play with my friends. Thats all i want. 

That the same problem for me.

Support said that we have to wait for oficial info on webpage/forum that problem was solved, but as i see it - administration think that problem don't exists (what was confirmed by support that issue does exists) 

And here answer from support that they know about bug:

GM Trakyoto Monday at 11:35

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this bug has caused you. This is currently a known issue and the Development Team is currently working toward a possible fix. Since the Game Support Team is not part of the development of the game, we are unable to provide status updates on bug reports. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

At this time Game Support Team does not have a workaround. Once a fix has been created and tested it will be made available in a future update.

Please keep an eye on our Official Forums and Websites for up-to-date news and announcements

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Hime said:

@Violar, can you provide me with a ticket number to the issue your experiencing?

We've had a few payment issues last week that we have resolved. Of course that's not saying that you still can't be experiencing an issue and it'll have to be reviewed on a case by case basis.

@Hime Request #22223593

1 hour ago, LuXuS said:

That the same problem for me.

Support said that we have to wait for oficial info on webpage/forum that problem was solved, but as i see it - administration think that problem don't exists (what was confirmed by support that issue does exists) 

And here answer from support that they know about bug:

GM Trakyoto Monday at 11:35

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this bug has caused you. This is currently a known issue and the Development Team is currently working toward a possible fix. Since the Game Support Team is not part of the development of the game, we are unable to provide status updates on bug reports. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

At this time Game Support Team does not have a workaround. Once a fix has been created and tested it will be made available in a future update.

Please keep an eye on our Official Forums and Websites for up-to-date news and announcements

My Request #22209097

And here @Juji statement:

On 17.10.2018 at 7:09 AM, LuXuS said:

@Hime What about broken option of buying Launch Pack? People bought NCoins and from 12.10 they could't buy it, and there is still no info from Administration what they will do with this problem - extend period to buy pack or tell us to go and cry in corner....

Please open a ticket for this issue, so we can track it and investigate. The Launch Packs will have an extension.

So where is the info about extension? Teoreticaly we are alredy past date when we can still buy launch packs..

@Hime OMG! I have the same, 100% exact issue as Violar for 7days. I've contacted support 4 times since then and had been giving me the same answers as Violar. I've been posting the forums here many times. And now I hear there is an issue that must be reviewed on a case by case. What have the team been doing for a week? My ticket number is 22215760. Check it please!

Just recived fresh answer from support and guess what:

GM Saika Today at 07:08

Hi LuX,

The said issue is still being investigated by our Development team. Unfortunately, we're unable to manually exchange your NCoin to Chronicle Pack.

Furthermore, rest assured that our Development team is working really hard to find a fix for this issue as soon as possible. Any updates regarding this issue will be posted on our official website and forums:

So how the hell forum stuff don't see this as issue or even try to get any info at all about current situation?? @Hime even said in one topic that problem is already resolved!! 

Are even live ppl working here? As i see it number of answers from forum staff is less than 20 per WEEK!! is this a joke?

• L2 Team

Hi folks,

Thanks for the replies. There was confusion on my part, and yes, the issue you are experiencing is an active issue that the team is investigating. Your submitted tickets are on hold until all is cleared. Unfortunately, I don't have any update on the issue; I hope to have one later today.

@Hime

I am really happy (guess we all are) that you are present in the topic.

I bet that we all share one concern now though - since the Packs are gone from the store quite soon, is the fix going to happen early enough for us to get them? Or will their closure not affect our case?

So I think I am of a mind to just ask for another refund. I think I am so bothered by this situation it just ruining my experience returning to this game. I can't understand why it's taken 10/11 days to fix this issue or supply an alternative for those who reported it.

5 hours ago, Teragon said:

lets hope that tomorrow on maintenance it will be fixed..a gm told me that we'll be able to buy the packs till 2nd of November..let's all keep the faith

You were right. They removed the ability to purchase it now. So no more message "the item has limited purchase". This can be considered a fix... right? 

Archived