Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Hime

2 minutes ago, Decayed said:

People aren't gonna bother making 10 box toons to lvl 20 just to fish for 10 days.

Selling maybe because of the 4 item limit.  But you will still see less.

yes they will, i am completing my 7 th lvl 20 character , its damn easy, money drop are better, you get coin for mats at 20 and you end up fishing. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt, we will se maybe 100 account out give or take, not more

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SilverArrow said:

yes they will, i am completing my 7 th lvl 20 character , its damn easy, money drop are better, you get coin for mats at 20 and you end up fishing. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt, we will se maybe 100 account out give or take, not more

Hmm but are you gonna log all 7 at fishing?  I know it isn't too long to get to 20 but I guess I'm just lazy.

2 minutes ago, SilverArrow said:

AND you end up FISHING!! BINGO! There's the problem.

2 hours ago, Hime said:
  • The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

Very good news. :)

@Hime I'm sure u are doing the best as employee and as human being trying to control every catastrophic situation because let's not forget that you people are also humans but we are humans too! Let's create a friendly environment between NCsoft and players with less hate, blame, anger and find ways to make the game enjoyable and playable!

3 hours ago, Hime said:
  • The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

Ty for this :D

Lol. Wonder when people will stop btching about afk fishers. The accounts logged in afk aren't the main issue. That issue is secondary. If the server capacity is increased, i would assume that would correct that issue. Back in the day people were able to box as many clients on their machines as their pc could handle and there was never a queue. Tons of shops would be afk in towns, If they put a time out on afk accounts, there goes the entire market, bye bye buy/sell shops. 

Thanks at least for something. Unfortunately this is only a tiny fix as it will free up maybe 200 slots tops.

I think the next logical thing would be to do daily restarts, which would kick people who are 24/7 online and after a while those people will get tired logging in their chars every morning before work and essentially will free up space over time.

@Hime What about broken option of buying Launch Pack? People bought NCoins and from 12.10 they could't buy it, and there is still no info from Administration what they will do with this problem - extend period to buy pack or tell us to go and cry in corner....

• L2 Team
7 minutes ago, LuXuS said:

@Hime What about broken option of buying Launch Pack? People bought NCoins and from 12.10 they could't buy it, and there is still no info from Administration what they will do with this problem - extend period to buy pack or tell us to go and cry in corner....

Please open a ticket for this issue, so we can track it and investigate. The Launch Packs will have an extension.

4 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

wait a min so people could get the box just be sitting near the boss?

so there are people out there that probably have already c grade just by doing NOTHING?

Yeap, I always logged my 3rd box to sit afk next to boss and now I have low-B grade set for my main ready.

Now I have to come up with some other uses for it. It is lvl 17, so I guess 3 more levels and afk fishing it is for me.

4 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Changing the spawn rate for that RB won't help with the queue. LOL

Changing the respawn time for that RB won't help with the queue. LOL

4 hours ago, dorukasama said:

That's game-changing boys

Yes it will, I give you an quick example with me: at this moment I have 1 pc, 2 laptops and 2 VMs running 3 clients each. Just be a use its too profitable with this boxes every 20min. Now come this 12h period I won't even waste my time, other than main 3 accs +1 (max 2) fishing at a time. So doing quick maffs from me you get 10 free slots. And you are out of your monkey mind if you think I'm alone. 

I dont get people crying about the queue, but hating on every single thing that could possibly alleviate some of the queue. What? What do you want, exactly? 
Pretty much the only real solution would be to kick the damn boxes and limit every pc to 1 account or 2 max. And get rid of stupid nonsense fishing. Because its simple: server capacity < accounts logging in. 

6 hours ago, Hime said:

Great, lets go fishing now! ;)

ps. Check if players are logging multiple characters in the fishing areas now.

Archived