Juji / Hime = answer this Question

Obi21

But they know if there is a plan to open a new one, at the moment they are increasing the place on TI and Giran, but this solution is for the current players, and probably they want more people to play?

Write what you think about it until you write back to us

There might be another server.  But this gets asked in 20 threads a day and they aren't going to answer here.  

If they want to announce a new server, they'll make a thread about it.  Until then, just have to wait.

8 minutes ago, xmot said:

There might be another server.  But this gets asked in 20 threads a day and they aren't going to answer here.  

If they want to announce a new server, they'll make a thread about it.  Until then, just have to wait.

So let's make this topic the main in which there is a chance that they will respond

Imo they really fail the Classic lunch, we are in 2018, theres a lot of gamers in America. This game his old and all heard about it. I know a lot of people who try to play and they cant cause of the queue probleme, they came here and see all the trouble again. they all just go play another game. Am pretty sure that if they were lunch like 6 to 10 server they will have a lot on each. Anyway, if one became light, merge it. But now i fell like its to late. A nice game with bad administrator.

7 minutes ago, EvilPuppet69 said:

Imo they really fail the Classic lunch, we are in 2018, theres a lot of gamers in America. This game his old and all heard about it. I know a lot of people who try to play and they cant cause of the queue probleme, they came here and see all the trouble again. they all just go play another game. Am pretty sure that if they were lunch like 6 to 10 server they will have a lot on each. Anyway, if one became light, merge it. But now i fell like its to late. A nice game with bad administrator.

Yes, I agree with you in 100%, if they opened more servers on lunch, there would be no queue problems and they would sell much more 30usd packs. People who have to wait in queues could see and some of the could buy more NCoins, I think that NCSoft lost thousands of USD in this way in the next few months, and now it is too late.

In addition, they could open "role-play" servers without dualboxes and l2-store paid 20 USD per month. Certainly there would be a lot of willing people.

Archived