XP Bonuses not working properly

The XP Bonuses are not being applied correctly. 

I have VIP 4, which is suppose to be 25% bonus XP/SP... I am getting 20%, 1000xp + (200 bonus xp)

In addition, if a 30% bonus xp scroll is used. I am only getting 35.4% bonus xp. when it should be 55%. 

This goes directly against what I paid to receive. 

I would suggest fixing the issue and applying a 5% bonus experience based on total experience received to all VIP 4 members. I have not done math on other VIP levels and how much it is off. 

put quite simply, you paid for exp bonuses to the base value amount of exp, so you are essentially receiving a 55% exp bonus compared to someone without any exp boost or VIP.

if you were to add another 10% exp bonus with fish stew you would not see exp numbers bump up exactly 10% because of all the other boosts you have, they do not stack, but the values still add together

1 minute ago, InVizO said:

put quite simply, you paid for exp bonuses to the base value amount of exp, so you are essentially receiving a 55% exp bonus compared to someone without any exp boost or VIP.

if you were to add another 10% exp bonus with fish stew you would not see exp numbers bump up exactly 10% because of all the other boosts you have, they do not stack, but the values still add together

If you read his post he clearly says he's not receiving 55%. Nor the 25% from VIP 4 without scroll...

1 minute ago, InVizO said:

There is no denying that 200 of 1000 is 20%... I am suppose to receive 25%. 

I do not have the exact numbers for my (suppose to be)55% bonus giving me 35.4% in front of me. but I do have screen shots of it all. 

I understand it is not 1000xp +25% = 1250xp + 30%... it is suppose to be 1000xp + 55% of 1000 xp... 

I am not receiving that. 

Hi, Sorry for my english.

The Exp bonus is included in that 1000xp, thats what i can understand from the bonus in chat.

When u kill a mob, and say 1000exp (Bonus: 200exp) u arent gaining 1200exp... u gain 800 exp + 200 bonus (25%) = 1000 exp. Make the test with EXP and SP too.. Check u SP before kill a mob, then kill a mob, he said u gain 20 SP (Bonus: 2 SP) when u check ur SP in Skill List, u Gain 20 SP, Not 22 SP. Hopefully i can be understand it for my bad english.

Told me if im wrong please.

23 minutes ago, ZTerminator said:

I am not receiving that. 

You're receiving the correct bonus xp.

The 1000xp is the total, after bonus is applied.  You're getting a base of 800 + 200 bonus, which is 25%, to get to 1000 total.

29 minutes ago, ZTerminator said:

There is no denying that 200 of 1000 is 20%... I am suppose to receive 25%. 

I do not have the exact numbers for my (suppose to be)55% bonus giving me 35.4% in front of me. but I do have screen shots of it all. 

I understand it is not 1000xp +25% = 1250xp + 30%... it is suppose to be 1000xp + 55% of 1000 xp... 

I am not receiving that. 

the base xp is 800 in your example

55% boost means 1240 xp

if you get 1240 xp  then it's correct

To check that, start a free (non-VIP) account and check the exp you get from gremlins.  Then start a new character on your VIP4 account.  You should get 44 exp with no bonus and 66 exp (not 44+22 bonus) with exp.  Let us know how it goes.

Archived