Pay 5 Dollars and stop crying

Peipakoa

5 minutes ago, spoobg said:

This game should not even have queues like that in the first place.

They want to keep servers relatively full at all times, just because of the nature of this game. Because of that you cannot have to many servers, it will spread everyone out and competition will be really dim on all of the servers. Its honestly what killed l2 the first time around, the map got to big and they did not merge servers soon enough. So you had single powers owning the server on every server. Queues are kind of a must unfortunately atm(At least on TI). All the tears will end soon and we can talk about fun stuff around here then. Cant wait. 

Apart the fact that:

1 if everybody makes vip,queue is the same,then i want ot read how calm u will be
2Game is F2P,it's not serious from the company

I'd say that mostly it's not question of paying 1 dollar or 1 million,it's that in 2018 it's not acceptable having queue to login in a server..

10 minutes ago, Peipakoa said:

i set my clock alarm to 5am for enter the server because in that time u havent too much queue and buy the vip1... u can do this? or u are stupid ? 

I have kids and a job.  5am is just about the only time of the day I get to sleep.  Besides, I'm VIP 3 on Aden, no queue for me.

I find it stupid to pay for a free 2 play game just to log in. You want loyal customers? Then don't force me to spend so I could play. I would have spend some long ago if I could actually log in and enjoy the game a bit. Money is something people earn while working and I don't throw it left or right. I can't pay when I see so many problems around that aren't really being resolved. With all this fixing I still can't log in as I did two weeks back.

10 minutes ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

I find it stupid to pay for a free 2 play game just to log in. You want loyal customers? Then don't force me to spend so I could play. I would have spend some long ago if I could actually log in and enjoy the game a bit. Money is something people earn while working and I don't throw it left or right. I can't pay when I see so many problems around that aren't really being resolved. With all this fixing I still can't log in as I did two weeks back.

No one is forcing anyone to spend money.

But if you would like to invest 5 dollars for a very small queue or no queue at all rather then spend 12 to 15 hours in a queue then that is up to you.

Also if people have issues with a queue time as a free to play game then go play on one of the newer servers. I guarantee you that you will make the same progress faster on one of the newer servers then sitting in a queue for 10 hours.

It is time vs money.

/thread

Ok... I think that the way the guy starter this thread was really bad... like a kid throwing a trantum cause his toy way taken away. 

Well, here my 2 cents about the issue. 

The first thing se have to remember is that NCSOFT is korean. I do not personally know people from korea, but I do know people from japan who usually stay in korea for work, qnd judging from what i way told, both jp and kr are pretty similar in mmorpg tastes.

People there think that p2w is a good thing. They work about 10h/day, 6d/week. Some times they dont have day offs every week.  So, like was said before: time x money issue.

Do I agree? Hell no!

Look at mmorpgs from there with out the "changes" to us, and tell me one that isnt p2w.

"But this is NA Server! They have to change they pratices for us!"

Do they? Well... yes, if they want a long term service running here, but are they interesting in do it when its clear that the cash shop briga more money?

Look at EA with FIFA ultimate team, ACTVISION with DESTINY, and so on.

My point is, when the "suits" want make money fast, they will do regardless what we want, more so when the default of then is fast cash (p2w)

I dont know how many here know a game called WARFRAME. It is f2p, with cash shop (a fair cash shop)  and the community "throws" money to the devs (digital extremes) to support  the game, even if you can earn platinium  (their version of nccoins) trading with other players, selling stuff.

A good f2p game wich is not p2w is possible, but if who makes it think so.  

As I said, just 2 cents, no real contribution to the topic 

9 hours ago, Himmelin said:

agree do, they are using the word FREEDOM and turning it in SLAVERY

i cant support something like this, i defend and protect the FREEDOM AND LIBERTY of the people in all the ways, and places of this planet.

I have to laugh.  You are free to play at any available time on any available server.  You just can't play on the server you want at the time you want for the first few weeks until attrition ends the queues.  You are free to pay for the privilege of having priority now.  You are free to play on illegal servers.  You are also free to not play, and do whatever else you want with your life.  Even mentioning slavery is just silly. 

14 hours ago, Krissa said:

If you are not paying, you are not a customer, period.

Why would i be if I can't log in 95% of time...

I understand some of you feel strong having a fat wallet. After spending money on all of those VIP accounts you need to defend the game. I would maybe bought some shots but why would I do that? Currently the game is being handeld poorly. Why invest into something that has foggy future when I can use that money on something i know is worth to pay for.

3 hours ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

Why would i be if I can't log in 95% of time...

I understand some of you feel strong having a fat wallet. After spending money on all of those VIP accounts you need to defend the game. I would maybe bought some shots but why would I do that? Currently the game is being handeld poorly. Why invest into something that has foggy future when I can use that money on something i know is worth to pay for.

You misunderstand.

The game is handled poorly from the point of view of "fat wallet" $1-$3/month customers. They would prefer to see it pay to play without those freeloaders making the queue. Still, they pay for the game's entertainment value and, even considering NCsoft's poor handling, on price/performance basis their money is well spent.

The game is probably handled very well from the point of view of NCsoft's accountants, but that's what we don't know.

2 hours ago, Krissa said:

You misunderstand.

The game is handled poorly from the point of view of "fat wallet" $1-$3/month customers. They would prefer to see it pay to play without those freeloaders making the queue. Still, they pay for the game's entertainment value and, even considering NCsoft's poor handling, on price/performance basis their money is well spent.

The game is probably handled very well from the point of view of NCsoft's accountants, but that's what we don't know.

But those "free loaders" are most of player base. Without any barrier for entrance we get players from every where even if it has it's own problems but that is another thing. I don't mind paying. I played League Of Legends for years and probably spend like 300+ euros and some on CSGO as well. The problem is that NCSOFT maybe doesn't force you but they try to lure you into buying stuff. Then I see people not getting their bought packs or they are unable to log in to buy VIP... I can't pay any amount for that. Even if people don't pay they contribute to the game by increasing population, interacting with players, make games economy livelier and so on.
If people wouldn't throw money away maybe by now we would have some problems fixed sooner and properly.

13 hours ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

But those "free loaders" are most of player base. Without any barrier for entrance we get players from every where even if it has it's own problems but that is another thing. I don't mind paying. I played League Of Legends for years and probably spend like 300+ euros and some on CSGO as well. The problem is that NCSOFT maybe doesn't force you but they try to lure you into buying stuff. Then I see people not getting their bought packs or they are unable to log in to buy VIP... I can't pay any amount for that. Even if people don't pay they contribute to the game by increasing population, interacting with players, make games economy livelier and so on.
If people wouldn't throw money away maybe by now we would have some problems fixed sooner and properly.

The game is designed with a particular population limit in mind. Freeloaders actually hurt the game when they bring the population to the higher level than designed. A freeloader doesn't make any contribution that a paying customer wouldn't make, and paying customers contribute money for the game development and operation, while freeloaders don't.

When a paying customer cannot log in because of other paying customers, the game is handled poorly. When a paying customer cannot log in because of freeloaders, the game is handled poorly. When a freeloader cannot log in because of paying customers, the game as well may be handled well.

Besides, while it is likely that most accounts are freeloaders, it is unlikely that most players are freeloaders.

12 hours ago, Sovva said:

It's not about how much money is it, 5$ or 50$, it's about the rules. The game was advertised as f2p, end of discussion.

All freebies are always advertised "while supplies last" or in a similar way. No one ever is entitled to an unlimited supply of free product.

Archived