Enlighten Us

Sinkest

21 hours ago, Zanfire said:

This is not true at all. Only a very small handful of people are in the forums complaining. the vast majority of players are in game actually playing the game. We're talking maybe a few dozen players complaining (I'm sure it's less than 100 players, seeing as you see the same names over and over complaining), but there's thousands of players not complaining and just enjoying the game. So please, understand that you're in the minority in wanting these changes. Don't talk as if you're the voice for the whole NA Classic community, because most do not agree with you.

True, most of them quit instead of complaining.

1 minute ago, Kokusho said:

True, most of them quit instead of complaining.

Can you show me where you have the statistics showing most people quitting? Because online numbers are still as strong as before.

If you want to bring up numbers and words like "most" and "majority", bring numbers to back it up...

The game is not perfect, but please stop trying to make it look like most people have huge problems with it. Voice your opinion in a reasonable manner with no pretense or lies and you'll get better results.

4 minutes ago, Zanfire said:

Can you show me where you have the statistics showing most people quitting? Because online numbers are still as strong as before.

If you want to bring up numbers and words like "most" and "majority", bring numbers to back it up...

The game is not perfect, but please stop trying to make it look like most people have huge problems with it. Voice your opinion in a reasonable manner with no pretense or lies and you'll get better results.

Hahaha :D bot number too.

3 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Hahaha :D bot number too.

Unfortunately yes. Bots are very hard to fight and I wish there could just be removed from the game permanently.

But the fact that there are bots, and have been since day 1, doesn't take away from the thousands of players online at all times.

18 minutes ago, Zanfire said:

Wanna know how many people are actually playing? Do this, server max pop. - (shops+fishing+afk+boxes+bots) and u will see what you think is a "full server", aint that full.

7 minutes ago, Zanfire said:

Unfortunately yes. Bots are very hard to fight and I wish there could just be removed from the game permanently.

But the fact that there are bots, and have been since day 1, doesn't take away from the thousands of players online at all times.

I started farming spider nest today for some extra adena. There were ~10 bots around me at 1 time (majority spoilers), my dipslay range set on 3rd tick. I have submited ticket with shit tone of bots, oh support will have some fun at work (or not as I don't really see the results from my reports)... 
It's even harder to fight when some bots are running with VIP 4-3s. It looks like "Money or ban... money or ban.. bleep it.. money.."

15 minutes ago, Zanfire said:

oh and you know what? The best part from today, I met a bot I've reported 2 weeks ago. 2 bleepin weeks ago. Now that bot is a buffer 30+ level shilen oracle and an owner was leveling up in spider nest + doing quest with good gear and very cool buffs from his 30+ SE ex bot.
Some backstory about him. 2 weeks ago there were 3 dark elf mages with very similar nicknames, I will disclose 1 of them. Empower25, you can pm him, it's his buffer. All of them with debuffs eventually as i'm that "azzhole" who starts encouraging people to push report button on them. All 3 were debuffed and still active. Is it really so hard to catch them? We can start discussion about different games, "Illegal servers". It's the biggest number of bots I have ever seen, I haven't seen such a huge number of bots in any other server or game.

57 minutes ago, Hatecraft said:

The problem is (I suspect) you don't see the benefit of farming in the same spot as it applies to drops. 

Let's say an item has a 1% drop rate. if you kill 100 mobs, then the chances that the item will drop significantly increases. Now, it's true that someone may come behind you and get the item, but that's how chance works. Your better off staying in one spot though, in the event the mobs have been killed enough to drop their item.

Wait brah! 

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:16 AM, Hatecraft said:

#1 I never said to stop until you get a full drop in a spot. Don't quote me on stuff I didn't even say brah.

What about this ?! 

Now you are .. turning around and change the subject? Nice dodge there.

Anyway , your idea to stay in 1 spot for increasing chances to get a full drop is bad. Full drop are rare and should be optional in Lineage 2 as they always been.

The problem with this server does not get resolved with .. 1 full item as a drop.

I hope you get that !

40 minutes ago, Zanfire said:

Its third week, and its monday night now, before at this time we had full server with queue on Giran, and now its not even Heavy anymore and no queue at this time, btw 25% are bots and boxes so just wait till the server colapses, I played till now but also having doubts about this project... its a failure of a server and just a quick money grab

32 minutes ago, Zanfire said:

Extra fact. It does take, because bots can get debuff only once a day for 1 hour (if I remember correctly), after it's over, they can farm as much as they want. 

54 minutes ago, Kokusho said:

Im a lvl 41+ BountyHunter, leveled at the best AOE spots with a pole till lvl 37 and Im still poor as f....k. So I went to cruma to spoil Mordeos for animal bones only to realize that instead of mordeos spoiling 1-17 with around 80% chance, they spoil only 1.... sometimes. Not broken at all.

@Juji

This^

so  part of  the reason people wont  share  is  that will hurt there market.  im only playing  lightly   24 atm  on a dwarf  but  i have 2 d weapons 3-4 ng   a decent stockpile of mats  and  about 200k in cash  not  rolling in it  but i am comfortable

here is one way that  a lot of people did make money  the box event  sit  down there instead of selling in town wake up to 40-50 boxes  maybe you get lucky  maybe not.

another current way  make a level 1 dwarf and go spoil base mat recipes  and sell them for 4k or so each  a lot pf people leveled right past those mobs  when the spawn was broken  i think steel only spoils from a level 8 mob  

as for the guy  complaining about a spot so spoil charcoal  why ?   you can spoil cokes  off of the orcs  in the plains of Dion  at a rate of about 1 in 12  thats like spoiling  3  and 3 coal  for only 12  mobs,   you have to think smart about what your doing for money   the advantage of a dwarf is not to go out and spoil 100 a bones  on 300 mobs  its to spoil 100 cbp  out of 300 mobs no one but a dwarf can even dream of  something like that 

1 hour ago, Hpmorg said:

so  part of  the reason people wont  share  is  that will hurt there market.  im only playing  lightly   24 atm  on a dwarf  but  i have 2 d weapons 3-4 ng   a decent stockpile of mats  and  about 200k in cash  not  rolling in it  but i am comfortable

here is one way that  a lot of people did make money  the box event  sit  down there instead of selling in town wake up to 40-50 boxes  maybe you get lucky  maybe not.

another current way  make a level 1 dwarf and go spoil base mat recipes  and sell them for 4k or so each  a lot pf people leveled right past those mobs  when the spawn was broken  i think steel only spoils from a level 8 mob  

as for the guy  complaining about a spot so spoil charcoal  why ?   you can spoil cokes  off of the orcs  in the plains of Dion  at a rate of about 1 in 12  thats like spoiling  3  and 3 coal  for only 12  mobs,   you have to think smart about what your doing for money   the advantage of a dwarf is not to go out and spoil 100 a bones  on 300 mobs  its to spoil 100 cbp  out of 300 mobs no one but a dwarf can even dream of  something like that 

Shut up please.

Level 24 with 2 d weapons and 3-4 ng ?! How many alts do you have ? And you play lightly ? And 200k in cash ? So all you are saying you did money by doing nothing and stayed at the boss event ?

Wow! You have no idea what you are talking about. 

Look who's defending the rates. A "bot" not playing the game, but afk-ing and giving advices.

BLOWS MY bleepING MIND!

3 hours ago, Hpmorg said:

so back in the school when you cheated on your test and accidentally got A, you felt like you're really smart and went around to bleep to people how smart are you, right? :D Cheating doesn't count, there's a reason why they canceled this event.
Thanks for wtf moment, it made me laugh and facepalm so hard.

So Ive made millions in adena already.  Made about 300k yesterday alone.  You cant just hope in 9 man parties and expect to be rich.  I made a 3 man party, 1 main 2 boxes, I make about 15k-18k per buff round if I get a decent spot.  Thats it.  I get all the drops and adena, and if I get tired I can join a 9 man random party and waste shots but have fun doing it.

Archived