Rates on server?

pierviert

Nothing is "bugged" just play the game or leave you are scaring potential players that want to play the fvcking game. I agree that drop rates could be a little higher but there is no rush here as in other illegal servers, its as chill as it gets.

I dont know the rates, nobody does I think is x1. But there are event items, store items, and achievement rewards that give you buffs that increase exp/sp by 30% or so (if you stack em it can increase to like 100%+EXP) but imo they are not worth because you rush your levels while keeping your adena low and in the end it will be harder to exp with your gear.

TBH if you come to forums for input on the server you wont find anything good, the people that actually like the game are playing (12,000+ players between all clasic servers) and the others fill the forum with rage posts about drop/spoil rates being too low

14 minutes ago, Avenza said:

Nothing is "bugged" just play the game or leave you are scaring potential players that want to play the fvcking game. I agree that drop rates could be a little higher but there is no rush here as in other illegal servers, its as chill as it gets.

Even "GM's" now admitted that adena drop and spoil on 40+ is an issue, but i see you know everything better.

Okay, so frist thing first, rates are, by definition, 1x.

In the past, what you refered to as, for example, 2x xp rate on illegal servers, was double of the xp amount from the stolen NCWest stuff, which is the base.

Again, these rates are, by definition, 1x. Refering to them as 0.25x and all that bullshit you read here is nonsense, and only shows that those people don't actually understand what they argue about.

Now, with that said, the drop, spoil and adena chances/amounts are lower than they should be, because the chances are from Classic 1.0, but they announced that the server will be Classic 1.5, where these chances and amounts were increased. This is being looked at though and these will be increased. They promised more information for later this week. What will probably happen though, is that they will increase these values to Classic 1.5 values, and 99% of the people bitching on the forum will continue to keep bitching, because they will keep continuing to compare the chances/amounts to l2wiki, while conveniently ignoring the fact that those mob pages were updated this september to the Classic 2.5 (or whatever version Skelth has right now) values.

My personal opinion is, that the queue situation is really bad, and needs to be fixed asap, but the game is more than playable, especially knowing that the adena/spoil issue is being worked on.

36 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

RATES:

EXP: x0.75

DROP/SPOIL, hmm maybe x0.4-x0.5

ADENA DROP the same

oh, and remember that it only fits to lvls 0-40 because on 40+ many drops are bugged and waaay lower

I wish spoil was 0.4. It is more like 0.03 for now.

13 minutes ago, beleaua said:

Pretty much, but compared with Korea it can be compared. Or even with events, when they say x2 or 200% xp or drop.

Comparisons with Korea will tell you that we are playing at the different stage of the game. We will eventually be there, plus-minus VIP effects, which are different.

1 hour ago, marcysiek said:

RATES:

EXP: x0.75

DROP/SPOIL, hmm maybe x0.4-x0.5

ADENA DROP the same

oh, and remember that it only fits to lvls 0-40 because on 40+ many drops are bugged and waaay lower

Forgotten temple, breka orcs, bugbears near giran castle, some mobs in ant nest - all are below 40 and have totally bugged adena drop amount. Generally all mobs that are with multiplied HP have bugged adena drop.

Im asking cuz It would be my 1st offical server. I started long time ago on L2 Paradise. 

Ok so I assume there is no point to play here. From what i read on forum, ill be stuck in 12h que before I join the game, and later there will be just dissapointment. Ok guys thank, and cya. 

31 minutes ago, pierviert said:

From what i read on forum, ill be stuck in 12h que before I join the game

Or you could join Aden/Gludio, both of which have plenty of empty slots (grayed out numbers = amount of private shops/manufactures):

h2YaGXo.png

rates? lol this isnt a illegal server to have RATES.

I wish u guys can give me a source to know how much should be/how much are now... 

Bla bla bla... but it was like this... bla bla bla europe... bla bla bla... there is a lot of OTHERS differences between this "sources" why drops, adena and Xp should be equal?

40+ is an Know Issue.

Archived