Forums

November preview?

Rothgar

8 minutes ago, HyperD said:

any way to improve drops at least a little, just app drops that, why raid epics boss drop that things.............. i just destroy that is useless

Haha good joke, I was bragging for this feature 6 years, guess what happened. 

9 minutes ago, golemka said:

Haha good joke, I was bragging for this feature 6 years, guess what happened. 

and who no? lindvior to give life to open world and craft (<--- who cares crafting before and now ne3e) bla bla bla ruin thee drops anyway all for $$$, but the game is imposible and with the price from store and benefice no way and actual situation of servers.just every update nerf more the drops that is clear. but at least delete that app from boss tired of delete that things, ahhhh plz dont bring red libra more event adena no plz, 0 adena 0 event, bring letter or horse or something like that. red libra no! 

1 hour ago, HyperD said:

any way to improve drops at least a little, just app drops that, why raid epics boss drop that things.............. i just destroy that is useless

well at least you have Guard Agathion frags and Savour Scroll Frags drop regulary now, that give some adena. But yeah, more drops from instances BADLY needed still.

13 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

well at least you have Guard Agathion frags and Savour Scroll Frags drop regulary now, that give some adena. But yeah, more drops from instances BADLY needed still.

yes but the adena needed for items is very big... cant even put bloody to my weapon.....

Archived