Forums

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All, We are investigating the issue with the recent server crash on Aden and latency issues with the other 3 servers. I will keep you updated on our progress and when the server is back onl

Greetings! Thank you all for your quick reports, the issue has been forwarded. We apologize and we will restore the servers as quick as possible. Hang tight!  

NCsoft tech support: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh3tuL_DVsE

3 minutes ago, PsychoAksu said:

seems like the server instabilities patch didn't really help much.

I haven't seen a ton of server crashing on Aden really.

Now for thresholds to timeout and services auto restart. /waits

3 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

I haven't seen a ton of server crashing on Aden really.

Now for thresholds to timeout and services auto restart. /waits

I get least 3 dc;s per day.

I dunno if this is implemented or not, but it seems like if I put my box to sit down and make it idle for 5 mins I get a dc on that box and that dc forces to dc out my main window also. Dunno if it is only for me like that or not though, as long as I leave that box even standing or doing anything else it doesn't dc, but as soon as it sits down I get a dc after 5mins.

Also sometimes yea some random dc's also occur...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PsychoAksu said:

I dunno if this is implemented or not, but it seems like if I put my box to sit down and make it idle for 5 mins I get a dc on that box and that dc forces to dc out my main window also. Dunno if it is only for me like that or not though, as long as I leave that box even standing or doing anything else it doesn't dc, but as soon as it sits down I get a dc after 5mins.

I can stay on for 24+ hours with no disconnects usually (I restart the client one or so a day), so that's why I was surprised to see it go down tbh

1 minute ago, Fulkman said:

There is a HOPE. After restart VIP 0 people can finally log in ;)

So are you saying there is a queue for Aden? Aden is usually 1000-2000 under the other servers. I mean I have VIP just cuz I had free points to spend, so I wouldn't know if there's a queue. With the population, I didn't think there was?

Edited by Sakumi
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PsychoAksu said:

20 minutes before server crashed i got a lot of lags...

• Like 1