Support check the ban system

size

Do you see how many players write topics on the forum about banned accounts. Do not you see that something is wrong? The system requires your interference, fix it. You can probably check how the player behaved during the game, it is very easy to just want to do it.

• Does the security program search files in our computers and collect information?

I'd be very surprised if support even reads the forums.  They are understaffed, behind on following up on tickets and bot claims, and, as best I can tell, not terribly knowledgeable.  I doubt it will help to put in a ticket, but the odds are better than writing here.   

I got reported once, or better... I have received the debuff once, no code window or whatever, was playing midget on shopping mode, running Giran for crafts, Dion, Gludio.

After a bunch of hours logged on main and got a lot of windows opening at once and bang the debuff, yeah all the tickets lame support said it was working as intended and didnt care about anything else, joke support if they even deserve that name...

2 hours ago, size said:

Do you see how many players write topics on the forum about banned accounts. Do not you see that something is wrong? The system requires your interference, fix it. You can probably check how the player behaved during the game, it is very easy to just want to do it.

• Does the security program search files in our computers and collect information?

To be honest, if that program is invasive and collects your personal data, it is agains EU laws at least, not sure about NA, but I am sure privacy laws apply there. I do not remember signing or agreeing to anything when creating my account that would allow them to browse through my personal information and files. 

5 hours ago, ZygiA said:

To be honest, if that program is invasive and collects your personal data, it is agains EU laws at least, not sure about NA, but I am sure privacy laws apply there. I do not remember signing or agreeing to anything when creating my account that would allow them to browse through my personal information and files. 

They are not transmitting any information, except whether something suspicious is found, the fact itself is transmitted (a decision code, if you will). In this case, it is perfectly legal in the EU, as whatever you may have stored on your computer (and metadata about it) never leaves your computer.

11 hours ago, size said:

Are you suggesting that they banned you because they found a bot on your computer?

10 hours ago, Mastergumble said:

I got reported once, or better... I have received the debuff once, no code window or whatever, was playing midget on shopping mode, running Giran for crafts, Dion, Gludio.

After a bunch of hours logged on main and got a lot of windows opening at once and bang the debuff, yeah all the tickets lame support said it was working as intended and didnt care about anything else, joke support if they even deserve that name...

I have logged into a captcha before and it gave me 20 minutes to input. I get on average one captcha a day. Sometimes I get two.

You can't report people in peace zones such as towns.

16 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I have logged into a captcha before and it gave me 20 minutes to input. I get on average one captcha a day. Sometimes I get two.

You can't report people in peace zones such as towns.

Yes I know, but they didn't look at it, while in town I had no problem soon I ported partisans crit error, return in game and instantly voila 1 hour debuff, and they say its working as intended!!!

Just a big lol to not say something bad...

9 minutes ago, Mastergumble said:

Yes I know, but they didn't look at it, while in town I had no problem soon I ported partisans crit error, return in game and instantly voila 1 hour debuff, and they say its working as intended!!!

Just a big lol to not say something bad...

That did not happen. You would have to be reported as soon as you ported in then log into the game and move around ignoring a lot of things for 20 minutes before you would get the debuff. As I said I get captchas all the time and I've had them appear when I logged in and it gave me a full 20 minutes from the time I finished loading (moved the mouse). Early on when I first started getting captchas I would only notice because one of the boxed characters would stop responding to F2 commands (in game assist/attack macro). So I'd look over at the monitor for that box and sure enough a captcha would be up. I now pay more attention to all my monitors just to be sure.

EDIT : My internet provider lately has had an issue with dropping packets sometimes. SO I've had an account disconnect WHILE I was trying to put in the captcha and when I logged the account back in the captcha was still there with a 20 minute timer.

41 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

That did not happen. You would have to be reported as soon as you ported in then log into the game and move around ignoring a lot of things for 20 minutes before you would get the debuff.

So I say that did not happen, I logged in and instantly got the debuff plus a lot of messed windows.

I never got reported, asked to escalate the ticket on the matter but they don't care, simple as that, I was in town and got instantly after log the debuff, not seconds after, simple they can check on logs but they dont care, its a fact not a think...

6 hours ago, Devoid said:

They are not transmitting any information, except whether something suspicious is found, the fact itself is transmitted (a decision code, if you will). In this case, it is perfectly legal in the EU, as whatever you may have stored on your computer (and metadata about it) never leaves your computer.

No it is not. New GDPR regulations prohibits for any individual or company to access your personal information, suspicious or not, without your consent. Read them. 

On 11/14/2018 at 6:43 AM, Mastergumble said:

So I say that did not happen, I logged in and instantly got the debuff plus a lot of messed windows.

I never got reported, asked to escalate the ticket on the matter but they don't care, simple as that, I was in town and got instantly after log the debuff, not seconds after, simple they can check on logs but they dont care, its a fact not a think...

One would think you'd take a screenshot of a "lot of messed windows"? So imgur?

On 11/14/2018 at 12:51 AM, ZygiA said:

you read all EULA? O.o

On 16/11/2018 at 6:47 AM, Tool_of_Society said:

One would think you'd take a screenshot of a "lot of messed windows"? So imgur?

No I did not took ss, thought was some error with the interface, but there is someone who took, If I found is post and ss I will link it here, was exactly like me, and all who got was "report is working as intended, you receive a captcha and have bla bla bla, if they even look at my account they would see I was chatting about testing Partisans and 2 minutes later I got all that crap, the rest of the time was in town selling shots, where we cant even be reported!!!

Today I found a friend who played with me and who had a lot of issues to play due to the queues got is account locked for third part usage, and support give no details and dont even tell why is account was closed but is buffer not!!!

He should be playing it so badly he got to level 34 since server start and got a lot of XP with me and clan friends, some that already gave up due to queues...

Not much to say about this company, atm I play here cause apart of loving this game I love my friends and many cant play where I was playing since the Hi5 crap, crossing fingers for a change on EU servers so they can play there and I will leave this once for all, they also had issues but here seems they decided to override all boundaries of incompetence in game and out of game.

Archived