Forums

How is to play with 3 characters and 3 keyboards

Himmelin

recently i had another issue with someone in game, then i though, i had to do a video showing how is the gameplay, and too, showing, im doing everything with my hands

seriusly, i had to open another ticket, after more than 10 tickets closed by GMs for the same reason, false accusations, how am i going to be a bot? if always i answer, and always i write the captcha? because im always playing, and even when you give explanations, they dont take it, and turns more hostile

here is a video for you community, enjoy it, you could see, is a bit slow play like this, and you will kill faster with a howler full buffed..

there is a bit of delay in my gameplay, because my mages are assisting me, of course this two mages will be for my brothers, because they cant play now, cuz they are studying in the university

https://youtu.be/iM9HCScb3JI

hope finally people see that we are not a bot, and we are humans, people that plays more than one character, is just one guy with two or three keyboards

ticket number of the last harassment 

Request #22905225

1 minute ago, class3Rank1 said:

only game played is not enough you should show how u use your hand clipped it to see how u use 3 keyboard teach who don't know how to set up your pc  about your video is not a proof

i was totally sure that someone will ask something like that, this goes deeply deeply and more deeply

ill go to sleep, try to get 3 keyboards from ebay, and 2 computers more, and check it for yourself, KID.

Hope you dont start to say that /target name and /assist macros l2 , are illegal too haha

bye bye kid.

I'll tell you a little secret how the bot verification works at NCwest. First, you need to remember they are legally prohibited from interaction with players within a game environment, it is in their employee handbook and that's what they agreed upon signing a contract. Second, if you ever had a chance to visit their HQ at Austin, Texas, you'll know that there are no l2 dedicated GMs, there is a response team to handle everything related to violation of code of conduct which u agree upon every time you log in to a game, any NC game in fact, not just l2. This is just a handful of ppl, so for obvious reasons, there are systems put in place to automate the verification process, this includes the bot report button, xigncode3, and other "server-based systems" which I'm not allowed to name. The first stage includes xigncode3, which as you know is a "code inject preventer", as flawed as it is if you are stupid enough to use old l2walker you get a permanent ban, and there is no help with that. At the second stage, where the pattern recognition system kicks in, most of the "unfairly bans" happen, it is unavoidable, this system looks for any irregularities in your account, game behavior etc. If you fail to pass it u get an auto ban, you can then send a ticket and wait for the employee to manually check ur account. This is where the human factor comes in, the employee will verify the data and you usually have a good chance to get away with the murder. However, u need to remember they need to follow procedure predetermined by the company policy and if they find the data to be inconsistent with this procedure, they won't be able to help you. On rare occasions, the employee will log in to a game and watch your account for a certain amount of time, at this point, it is all up to you really, the use of VPN/GPN and even some ISP signatures makes it impossible for us to really determine the use of third party programs, so if the data tells the employee ur botting, and he sees ur running a party looking like a bot party, even tho ur not, you will get a ban. So pls don't play like a botter, don't be a self-sufficient machine, even if ur are allowed to do that, doesn't mean ur are meant to.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

This video shows nothing lol, I'd easily report you for botting like that (and many other as it seems).Actually nobody cares about any videos, you totally do look like a bot.

Then you're bad at recognizing bots. Bots don't move like he was doing; they go directly to the mob, not walk around. Besides, you mean you wouldn't even ask him to respond to you?

He's just using /assist in another PC.

11 minutes ago, Slher said:

Then you're bad at recognizing bots. Bots don't move like he was doing; they go directly to the mob, not walk around. Besides, you mean you wouldn't even ask him to respond to you?

He's just using /assist in another PC.

Depends on how the bot is setup and what I`m saying is that most of the ppl will report him even if he`s doing it in a legit manner.In that case he has nothing to worry about really.Also I usually don't talk to bots that I`m about to report/petition, so no, I won't ask him anything.

i would report him just for anger... wtf is that playing style? NCSoft is pushing this game to the way to ridiculous. people having toons and doing tricks with keyboards to control more than one character... 

where is the spirit on that?

The only way l2 is possibly fun is if you play a good amount of hours daily and with some people... if you play solo or with 1 friend this game is just stupid

I feel sorry for all that keep playing this game, consider moving to other MMO because I know that 90% of you came expecting a vanilla experience which obviously did not happen... if you are not in great conditions stop pushing it because NCSoft will make it even harder in the future as it happened in live trust me

most populated server is ATM 4.5k online, Aden 2.2k and lowers at a little more than 1k so you are loosing people NCSoft

3 hours ago, mixa said:

This video shows nothing lol, I'd easily report you for botting like that (and many other as it seems).Actually nobody cares about any videos, you totally do look like a bot.

Just as slow as you with one character. A bit envy eh?

Yeah I was playing mage in the past and I was healing a live party with SE in the same time. People now can't even press two buttons on one character. Shows the level of skill in this game.

1 hour ago, VincentColpa said:

most populated server is ATM 4.5k online, Aden 2.2k and lowers at a little more than 1k so you are loosing people NCSoft

I think it has to do with the fact that this is not a classic server but some lower percentage of it. People got dissatisfied with the current drop and spoil, the amount of real bots and not fake bots you chase on forums, with the shop, disconnects, random bans, altered content and so on. This kind of play style is the least of your problems for now.

5 hours ago, Grimsby said:

I'll tell you a little secret how the bot verification works at NCwest. First, you need to remember they are legally prohibited from interaction with players within a game environment, it is in their employee handbook and that's what they agreed upon signing a contract. Second, if you ever had a chance to visit their HQ at Austin, Texas, you'll know that there are no l2 dedicated GMs, there is a response team to handle everything related to violation of code of conduct which u agree upon every time you log in to a game, any NC game in fact, not just l2. This is just a handful of ppl, so for obvious reasons, there are systems put in place to automate the verification process, this includes the bot report button, xigncode3, and other "server-based systems" which I'm not allowed to name. The first stage includes xigncode3, which as you know is a "code inject preventer", as flawed as it is if you are stupid enough to use old l2walker you get a permanent ban, and there is no help with that. At the second stage, where the pattern recognition system kicks in, most of the "unfairly bans" happen, it is unavoidable, this system looks for any irregularities in your account, game behavior etc. If you fail to pass it u get an auto ban, you can then send a ticket and wait for the employee to manually check ur account. This is where the human factor comes in, the employee will verify the data and you usually have a good chance to get away with the murder. However, u need to remember they need to follow procedure predetermined by the company policy and if they find the data to be inconsistent with this procedure, they won't be able to help you. On rare occasions, the employee will log in to a game and watch your account for a certain amount of time, at this point, it is all up to you really, the use of VPN/GPN and even some ISP signatures makes it impossible for us to really determine the use of third party programs, so if the data tells the employee ur botting, and he sees ur running a party looking like a bot party, even tho ur not, you will get a ban. So pls don't play like a botter, don't be a self-sufficient machine, even if ur are allowed to do that, doesn't mean ur are meant to.

Do me this favour

1. buy another computer, whatever you want, a laptop or another desktop

2. start your computer, and start another computer

3. install lineage 2 in both

4. create a new character in both, try to be the same race then you will appear in the same location

5. create a macross in game to invite to party

6. send party invitation

7. go to the laptop, and accept party invitation

8.congratulations, now you are in party

9. here comes the hard part that many people cant understand, create a macros of /target main character ( as you cant play with 2 mouses at the same time, when you press this shortcut, it will folllow your main, when you click with your hands the letter ( remember, with your hands, your fingers )

10. create a new macros, if you are melee, of a melee skill or just /assist / attack

11. with your main character as you see in the video, target one monster, and then press in the other keyboard, or in both keyboards at the same time, the same letter with the shortcut

CONGRATULATIONS you got it

now if you want more difficultity, do it, with 1 keyboard more, then are 3 keyboards

any doubt more? or everyone still trolling ?

6 hours ago, mixa said:

install lineage 2 in two computers, and try it, and stop trolling the people, you, and everyone that thinks people with more than 1 computer is a bot

and ill repeat, how, if i stop killing to answer someone, im going to be a bot? a bot continue killing without answering

3 hours ago, beleaua said:

Just as slow as you with one character. A bit envy eh?

Yeah I was playing mage in the past and I was healing a live party with SE in the same time. People now can't even press two buttons on one character. Shows the level of skill in this game.

they must be trolling, or is true, and they have less than 20 IQ as another guy told in another post

ill close my chats in game, and i wont answer or reading anymore the people, i just limit to play the game, then dont call me a bot if i dont answer, ill let posted here in game, that i wont read or answer chat anymore

now call me bot for dont answer

why i wont answer? because if u explain the true, they false accuse too, who cares, bye little humans.

also, ill make a shortcut saying im not a bot, and ill press the shortcut with all my chars, to launch the text at the same time, and troll this people, of course, doing this, they get more angry haha, but i last i got some laughs trolling them.

that can i do too, but i wont answering anymore.

and last comment here, GM's already know my situation, but im tired community dont understand it

of course the most important thing is what thinks the GMs, not players that harass and stalk or force the others to do illegal things as class3rank1

bye

• Moderators

Greetings,

We want to make these forums a positive environment for you to discuss L2-related topics, and to give us your feedback on the game. However, due to the behavior displayed in this thread, we have decided to close it. In the future, we ask that you please keep your posts on-topic, civil, and constructive. We would also like to remind you of our Code of Conduct.

If you would like to report a player for any suspected inappropriate behavior (including hacking, botting and spamming), please submit a ticket to our Support and they will further investigate the issue. Our forums are not the appropriate place for this kind of reports or follow-ups.

Thank you.

Archived