Brooch BR (0 dmg difference)

BornInHell

dude, i think you hit hard enough without it :P

But seriously, you pop normal br and brooch br, even though they both show on the buff bar when you cast em, maybe they don't actually stack?

You tried here Br+Brooch BR, and then just normal BR, what about just Brooch BR, do they all 3 yield the same numbers?

You hit the boss harder the 2nd test with just BR actually, 2mil more(6.6m v 8.7m), coulda been a proc though, cant see your buffs

26 minutes ago, dUdot said:

Don't hide buff next time and we will speak about it. Mb 1st time you had cc from drum and 2nd time you didn't...

Neither time cc was activated since I got hit once before boss died. Not to mention on the 1st boss i had hero zerk vs valor

2 minutes ago, BornInHell said:

Neither time cc was activated since I got hit once before boss died. Not to mention on the 1st boss i had hero zerk vs valor

Anyway, why you just cannot show your buff? You even made video to proof something, but only with half info.

You also could make a thread with text: "I killed with buffs a,b,c,d for 5 seconds and I killed w/o buff "a", but with "e" for 5 seconds". Mb you just forgot something? Noone knows...

Different RBs, on 1st raid I didn't see debuff for fist weapon(forgot name of skill), on 2nd you used it(hello +30% dmg), on 1st RB spectral slash 1lvl, on 2nd 2lvl(-static def)

Impossible to say something. If you want to make a real test, just make fraps from one RB, show your buff and use only autoattack

2 hours ago, dUdot said:

Anyway, why you just cannot show your buff? You even made video to proof something, but only with half info.

You also could make a thread with text: "I killed with buffs a,b,c,d for 5 seconds and I killed w/o buff "a", but with "e" for 5 seconds". Mb you just forgot something? Noone knows...

Different RBs, on 1st raid I didn't see debuff for fist weapon(forgot name of skill), on 2nd you used it(hello +30% dmg), on 1st RB spectral slash 1lvl, on 2nd 2lvl(-static def)

Impossible to say something. If you want to make a real test, just make fraps from one RB, show your buff and use only autoattack

He is hiding it cause he want's to hide the buff exploit he is using to get that kind of damage. If you ask me i don't see the point cause almost everyone knows what buff he is using but whatever.

About the issue, last time i tested it seemed to work fine, but then again i'm not using those kind of buff exploits. (mainly cause i'm too lazy and there's really not much need for what i do)

Most of the buffs HTH uses are common knowledge.

What you should all be worried about is the fact that he soloed these raids, after NC tried to fix this issue by implementing the barrier.

Barrier implementation only resulted in forbidding most of the people to kill these raids, while toons that have all they can stack, can continue farming 105 raids in 3 seconds.

Just saying.

On 2/16/2018 at 6:47 PM, BornInHell said:

I've been killing raids for a while and I've come to notice that brooch rhapsody does not boost my dmg what so ever. Can the Staff look into it, please? 

P.S. Did NCWest implement a DMG cap?

Video: 

I saw it works for Truffle - he used both on Valakas. The best way you can check it is to see if your p.atk changes after each use of br.

Archived