Tyrr Maestro setup! Your opinion?

Argus

Good day! 

Wanted to ask some of you Tyrr Players for a good PVE setup now after the Salvation update, just having casual fun with a Tyrr Maestro from time to time to even much more hardcore PVE build.

How would you build the char ? Dye, items, weapons, SA's, any good cost efficient advice! 

Thanks, waiting for some interesting comments <(^_^)>

9 hours ago, Argus said:

Dia bom! 

Queria pedir a alguns de vocês Tyrr Players para uma boa configuração PVE agora após a atualização da Salvação, apenas tendo uma diversão casual com um Tyrr Maestro de vez em quando até mesmo com a compilação PVE mais forte.

Como você criaria o char? Dye, itens, armas, SA, qualquer conselho de bom custo eficiente! 

Obrigado, aguardando alguns comentários interessantes <(^ _ ^)>

LOL

On 12/9/2017 at 8:55 AM, Argus said:

Good day! 

Wanted to ask some of you Tyrr Players for a good PVE setup now after the Salvation update, just having casual fun with a Tyrr Maestro from time to time to even much more hardcore PVE build.

How would you build the char ? Dye, items, weapons, SA's, any good cost efficient advice! 

Thanks, waiting for some interesting comments <(^_^)>

Tyrr Maestro is literally the weakest Tyrr class there is.  My advice; use Chaos Essence to switch to GK or Titan then switch back when you hit 105 :).

However, if you are dead set on leveling a Maestro then treat it like a mini Titan.  They have 2H weapon mastery so get a nice slasher, light armor, and start swinging. 

Also; don't try to AOE with a pole.  Yes they have pole mastery but without the added skills Titan/DN get they are just gimp.

GK aka Tyrant is prolly the easiest & cheapest as you could get away with only having a fist weapon as you will still do good dps with a pole as nice to have whereas Titans tend to need a slasher & pole & 2H blunt and a if having 2H blunt a SoS pet..

a good place to do some extra research would be the old forum's Tyr section: http://boards.lineage2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=266

On 12/11/2017 at 2:27 AM, Draecke said:

GK aka Tyrant is prolly the easiest & cheapest as you could get away with only having a fist weapon as you will still do good dps with a pole as nice to have whereas Titans tend to need a slasher & pole & 2H blunt and a if having 2H blunt a SoS pet..

a good place to do some extra research would be the old forum's Tyr section: http://boards.lineage2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=266

Draecke,saw you using some higher OE fists on your titan the other night, is there a secret there over slasher, or were you in process of red libra'ing stuff around?

3 hours ago, 4Eva said:

Draecke,saw you using some higher OE fists on your titan the other night, is there a secret there over slasher, or were you in process of red libra'ing stuff around?

1. not a titan but a tyrant these days - dual chaos essence ftw

2. had those fists months ago with the plan to change them to cutter for my tank @Red Libra while in the mean time using them on my titan dual class

3. tank update sux, did tests with the weapon changed to cutter and changed them back to fist and changed titan to tyrant as am not in the mood to deal with all the gear a titan needs to have to be effective

hope this clarifies :)

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

1. not a titan but a tyrant these days - dual chaos essence ftw

2. had those fists months ago with the plan to change them to cutter for my tank @Red Libra while in the mean time using them on my titan dual class

3. tank update sux, did tests with the weapon changed to cutter and changed them back to fist and changed titan to tyrant as am not in the mood to deal with all the gear a titan needs to have to be effective

hope this clarifies :)

Yup, I went dual Titan to Nuker, hate it, going back to Tyrr, like GK play-style, less gear, still hits hard AF.

Guys, guys.. you are going offtopic here :D  tell me how are you going to Maximize TYR MAESTRO's DPS for PVE?
Also you are losing the point here, Maestro is a toon, but somehow I need him to do some dps, WHAT is the most cost effective way to do that?

On 12/15/2017 at 4:26 PM, Argus said:

WHAT is the most cost effective way to do that?

I'm sorry, there is no cost effective means to do anything in L2 anymore.

Dyes: +str/+cha if your ballin or giant str +5 dyes if your brokish
Items: 30day boss jewelry from Nstore, abundance 1, dual skills: savage and dispiration, Set your AP to Ele atk, patk, pcrit dmg, pcrit rate, +8 R95 blessed or +8 R99 blessed/bloody light armor, lvl3 brooch jewels, ruby and opal to start, pearl and diamond and emerald as you build (red cats eye is meh unless your ballin), 2 giant stone augments on alternate weapons: active giants crit damage, and giants crit wound debuff
Weapon: Dual Blunts probably?, Death/Speed Death SAs, +15% pcrit dmg Augment, +12bloody or better (getting tauti 2h, or duals is pointless for pve)

Make some box buffers, PoM Iss preffered, and a SoS tank sounds like it will be relevant for you in next update, so start working on that too.

That said, the most geared maestro will still get laughed at because its not a titan/evisc/gk for melee dmg

Thank you for the info, the Maestro is just a toon, my main acc is more than 10 years old already - yul main/othell dual .. 

I was away from the game for several years and I see there is no "cost effective way" even for a side toon, if you do not pay the dollar you suck rly hard.. if you pay not that much you suck hard   ^_^;   game is 99.99% VISA fight

On 12/17/2017 at 1:56 PM, Argus said:

Thank you for the info, the Maestro is just a toon, my main acc is more than 10 years old already - yul main/othell dual .. 

I was away from the game for several years and I see there is no "cost effective way" even for a side toon, if you do not pay the dollar you suck rly hard.. if you pay not that much you suck hard   ^_^;   game is 99.99% VISA fight

I leveled my maestro like a mini-titan. I just couldn't get it past 99 as it had such poor dps compared to the other tyrrs that it was painful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually Maestro is not the lowest dps tyrr ... it surpasses duelist ,doombringer in terms of DPS , and dont forget golem adds dps too in pve ..maybe the other 2 classes may AOE better but in single target maestro outdps them ...

1 hour ago, Maestro said:

Actually Maestro is not the lowest dps tyrr ... it surpasses duelist ,doombringer in terms of DPS , and dont forget golem adds dps too in pve ..maybe the other 2 classes may AOE better but in single target maestro outdps them ...

Are you sure :D?

On 4/14/2018 at 10:32 PM, Maestro said:

Wrong.  Tyrr Maestro IS the lowest DPS Tyrr. 

Maestro and Doombringer have THE EXACT SAME passives (assuming using a 2H sword/blunt) and they both use the same self buffs (ogre/bear) BUT, DB has a toggle skill which increases P.Attack and Crit Dmg by 15% (Soul Beserker).  This is infinitely better than the crappy golem.....  Additionally, using a 2H Sword/Blunt is far better than using a 1H blunt.  Don't believe me; go buy an NG Slasher and 1H Blunt and see for yourself.

As far as Glads are concerned; they have the same passive bonuses for their weap as Maestro AND, they have Duelist Wrath (20% P.Attack for 1 minute) which has a 5 minute base reuse (2-3 minutes with buffs/items).  An SoS build Maestro "might" be stronger but a Glad can go SoS as well.  At which point it is only a question which is better; an extra passive for 2H weapons or 20% P.Attack every other minute.

Archived