Forums

Alts Clan Pk Against bots

Klyukva

Hi guys i was wondering to start creating 3-4 clan's of PK characters to clear all bots daily? have fun in locations rek bots summons pk the sh1t of them daily who wants to have some other fun , let me know what you think about it? yes i understand they keep coming to spot but if we daily this stuff kill summons they losing 2h per day if we got more than 3 -4 parties group that means they will lose summons constensly . 

1 hour ago, Klyukva said:

Hi guys i was wondering to start creating 3-4 clan's of PK characters to clear all bots daily? have fun in locations rek bots summons pk the sh1t of them daily who wants to have some other fun , let me know what you think about it? yes i understand they keep coming to spot but if we daily this stuff kill summons they losing 2h per day if we got more than 3 -4 parties group that means they will lose summons constensly . 

You'll be fighting a machine that doesn't care. You won't be able to even kill 1/10th of their population and you might end up actually helping them...

Anyway, good luck.

5 hours ago, Klyukva said:

I already have 3 alts. 1 in Dwarven lowbie areas, 1 in Hardins and 1 in Ivory Crater on TI. You kill them, the script brings them back. 

If that would somehow hurt them it would be great idea,but sadly they will just return...I had similar idea and stil have 2 chars stationed in different farming zones,even though original concept was to pk bot trains,now in the end I am not sure if I killed more bots or legit desperate players who despite the warnings trying to chase you and get that no grade armor drop off you but die trying.

2 nights ago i killed summoners on the dwarven teritory and i found them in the vilidge standing. Free teleports need to end because if they use that for fast come back then it will cost them some money. When i see summoner 1st what i do i kill his summon 2 times.

Archived