This is high rate, stop QQing

Supremacy

You guys are such a comedians. There is nothing casual about your group or to be proud of. Some of us know you from Classic EU and had experience with you first hand. We already know your group don't come play here for the fun. You all play here, because L2 is your business. Yes I agree, the EXP rates are easy compared to Skelth. Especially for players like your group when most of you got multiple drivers playing your Accounts 24/7 all day long. So just keep farming Antharas Lair for now, and move on, because there is nothing legit to see in this Topic. It should have been eassier to start Topic with WTS Top C / Low B next time.

1 hour ago, Supremacy said:

Easy,

KhRywC3.jpg

You all just suck.

I doubt you should be proud tbh. Playing those chars in shifts 24/7. Not a single one amongst you have a real life job. And all you did were AOE 24/7 from the beginning. Well, gz I guess lol. 

1 hour ago, Supremacy said:

Easy,

KhRywC3.jpg

You all just suck.

How the hell is someone proud of achieving to be a complete no lifer with no friends at all, just farming 24/7 and being fat, AND YOU'RE PROUD LOL, keep that shit while the rest of us keep our lives and play the game for fun a few hours a day, you just won the award for the dumbest guy on the forum, gratz my friend.

Archived