40 + scene

WutWutWut

Don't think grind makes people quit, think Halloween event, per adena scale 40+ compare to Ant's Nest made people quit. 47 Sps I did spores non-stop, did my daily's on AI and if I had help 45+ one earth guardians (that ones sucks). Then my dungeons I would barely make any adena at all but least they buff group area's thats good thing. I don't expect making 1kk in 10 hour run but I should least get close breaking even cause I always look at, either adena and drops or drop/exp. Hell first time I hit 35 didn't even know about AI until someone link it was like hell ya I'm do that, get to 40 faster.

Think a lot got use to the 60% exp buff from event and when they hit 40-45+ and event ending they was like wth happen to exp. Think they should of waiting little longer to give these events out to new server or even just let 1-20 have it help then get to first class early and have top NG drop, then maybe couple month later see how server is and if a lot are 40+ then pop in with event for D grade not destroy everything cause of RNG. 

as Overlord level 46 i can say its pretty hard, well, is not hard to do the daily things like Aligator island and Forest of Mirrors, you can find partys and do it fine, also Aden Dungeons can be done in some time, but... the fact is doing dungeon is incredible a spend of Soulshots (like 2k SS per day just in dungeons, and i cant do it whiout SS cuz i will die or take the double time to make it. and whit the adena issue this is even worst, i have to spend like 5 hours in all this things that just make spend SS, and then farm alone in ivory much more hours just to recover the losses and aford the SS lost farming there, ivory is the only one place where i can farm alone to do it because can kill mobs in 6-10 hits and adena (if drops..) around 120-300 per mob, i have tried all solo hunting areas of this level and this is the only one that works, others areas give less adena and mobs are much harder, its supose to give more adena if mobs are stronger but no, its ridiculous (for exxample, solo hunting outside Hunters Village give around 80-200 adena and need to do more hist on mobs, so when a few dont drop adena i keep going on default, even if all drops cannot grow the initial adena spend on Soulshots before start, or take much longer time than ivory tower where are much more easy to kill... lol

For now all i can do is keep my lvl 46 doing dailys praying to get some good thing from rewards to give a Hit, if i level then not gonna have where to hunt alone, and i dont wanna know next week when have to pay Gatekeepers to teleport, thats gonna be inafordable or need 4-6 more painful hours of farm per day to get the numbers, conclusion need like 12 daily hours playing just to do not going in default, awesome... but not all can play whole day... too much effort for nothing.

3 hours ago, Harbinger14 said:

My entire Clan died after holiday hiatus. One week, no Clan leader.

No officers, just a person from the UK and a couple marketeering casuals.

It has nothing to do with the game. Your clan was garbage 

Wheres the sense to go on? I Grinded Bugbears and Orcs for 30-40 hours. 1 LXBow shaft, some useless brig shield mats and thats about it. Zero Brig helmet mats, zero Rec: SS-C etc.. Same goes for ivory crater and sea of spores.

As a warlock leveling solo you make a steady surplus in Adena, but the grind is even more boring because no key mats drop. Parties only exist in CT. People avoid other areas in big parties, because of the low Adena drop.
The market for D grade weapons is dead. A market for C grade stuff doesnt exist, cause only very few can afford it and almost nobody provides them. You stay 45 or 46 and do both Aden dungeons every day. You do that until you have gathered some of these XP/SP scrolls along with EWC / EAC and maybe even  a weapon C. These quests were made for an old(er) server. To enable new players to catch up. They are poison for a new server imho.

Then you begin a new char and level him with your buffer box, because MUCH more Adena is earned against low level mobs. When it is high enough, you do Aden dungeons with that char as well and wait till things get better. 

As level 44 archer, who plays alone, I can not continue playing as long as they do not raise the adena drop, in the 45+ zones, basically, 
because I do not have enough adena to do it. 
Meanwhile, I'm climbing a dwarf, to make adena. If this situation lasts much longer, I'll have to consider leaving the game.
Not even my vip4, helps to be able to continue leveling in a normal way, in the solo spots....

Truly the current situation sucks for a bunch of classes. Eventho people always try to hammer it into your mind: Back then even Support classes such as Prophet or BD/SWS were able to farm profitable. Fullstop. I did it back then. Yet, even Damagedealer classes, got their problems. Maybe im missing the problem for archers (a Destro on equal gear need 3-4 times the hits you need, Comparing it to FOM/EV our Destro need like 10 hits (crits) each Eldermob. Archers up there in D Grade +7ish (still weaker than Top Luxury C) needed like 3 crits. The difference in adena gain is so extremly small. Yet, on a few 40+ zones we do gain adena. profitable. There are days each of our 5 men team goes home with a plus of 200K every day. Yes, after calculating the Soulshotprices into it. Some people seem to belive that soloing means gaining. I often see archers soloing mobs they prob 1 or 2 shot. No risks, going save on the kills. How come we are getting better gear day by day, while others seem to be unable to survive 40+ ?

Archived