Sea of Spores full bots.

ximbil

7 minutes ago, Inver said:

With this rates of adena, botting is the only way to survive. If u play manually @Hime or @Juji are going to punish you. 

I left the server after the last announcement from @Hime. The only way to enjoy NCWest is to become a bot. I've just started in L2Club and 0 bots. I won't play anymore on BotLand.

If you "left the server" Why are you still creeping in the forums.  If you leave , leave for good!!  

2 hours ago, Inver said:

With this rates of adena, botting is the only way to survive. If u play manually @Hime or @Juji are going to punish you. 

I left the server after the last announcement from @Hime. The only way to enjoy NCWest is to become a bot. I've just started in L2Club and 0 bots. I won't play anymore on BotLand.

good :D nobody miss you

2 hours ago, Inver said:

You are right. But I like to read forums while I drink my morning coffee!

I quit too and I do read the forums with my morning coffee! I just want to follow the death of my favourite game since childhood as sad as it is. 

4 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

I quit too and I do read the forums with my morning coffee! I just want to follow the death of my favourite game since childhood as sad as it is. 

Just like those in Russia follow the "death" of the US dollar since their childhood?

@hime and @juji

I just checked up what someone said about Adrenaline and it was fun to find that they claims to be 99% undetectable by your anti bot software, then I look into YouTube for Arenaline + Lineage2 Classic and guess what... it is true!.

Now I can understand why there are a lot of Bots and a lot of people banned for no reason!, if you use the report button onto any Adrenaline Bot Character, they'll recieve one alarm and then they'll solve the captcha, So, if you are an active bot reporter and those bots solve the captcha you'll be punished for abusing of that "Bot Report Button".

Would be nice if you change your Anti Bot Guard, which clearly is useless same as report button, and would be awesome if you do it before the servers finally die after your recently unfortunate post.

Greetings!.

Archived