Jump to content
BTC

Event Monkey Baits get DELETED??

Recommended Posts

BTC    1

It was my fault for not reading the fine print, but I would imagine many players bought more event baits than they can use up before the expiration thinking the items would stay.

Don't event baits in live server stay permanent?

If your intention is not allow fish exchanges to occur in the market, why not let the baits become soulbound to the account and let it stay?

This is a terrible experience for customers that support the game by giving business.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    80

Did such event items ever stay after the NPCs were gone?

The fine print, however, says that the event items will be removed at 7am server time (and not during restart). Can be a surprise for many if it's true. Won't be a surprise, though, if it's false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    36

where does the fine print say that?  When I go to buy it in the L2 store it doesn't!  That's the most important place it should.  Does it say it in blue when ya first log in?  I log out every night next to the gate keeper and by the time I'm in game my chat log is full of adena spam, that's my fault?   Strike 2!!!  Ready?    Wait for it....

It says those items will be removed from the "CHARACTERS" on that date.  Glad I have room in my WH!!!!!   

I spent real money on those ncoin knowing I could store them in my warehouse, I better not wake up robbed.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTC    1
1 hour ago, Krissa said:

Did such event items ever stay after the NPCs were gone?

Umm... Yes? Lol. Read my post again buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTC    1

Event Details

  • The Chef Monkey’s Tuna Hunt is taking place on the Lineage II Classic servers only. 

  • The event will run from January 16 to February 13. 

  • The following items and buffs will be automatically removed from players’ characters on February 13 at 7:00 a.m. server time.

    • Monkey Bait

    • Tuna

    • Chef Monkey’s Gift

    • Strawberry Banana Cocktail Buff

    • Mango Banana Cocktail Buff

    • Cherry Banana Cocktail Buff

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    36
1 minute ago, BTC said:

Event Details

  • The Chef Monkey’s Tuna Hunt is taking place on the Lineage II Classic servers only. 

  • The event will run from January 16 to February 13. 

  • The following items and buffs will be automatically removed from players’ characters on February 13 at 7:00 a.m. server time.

    • Monkey Bait

    • Tuna

    • Chef Monkey’s Gift

    • Strawberry Banana Cocktail Buff

    • Mango Banana Cocktail Buff

    • Cherry Banana Cocktail Buff

The following items and buffs will be automatically removed from players’ characters on February 13 at 7:00 a.m. server time.

 

read that slowly!!!!!   twice if ya have to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    36
Just now, Krissa said:

Need to set up my alarm clock for 6:30, lol.

its worth it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xxbutcherxx    9

That is the fine print from the "website", what about if I don't read the website and buy the baits from L2store? the store doesn't say anything about deleting the baits. I too will be losing 13k baits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    80

Looks like it was the XP event that ended at 7am server time. The NPC and the tuna are still here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shreekz    3

I'm imagining everyone complaining in this thread as your classic "lemme talk to your manager" types complaining that they weren't warned about something that is obvious. It was an event obv the items will go away.

 

Next thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    36
4 minutes ago, Shreekz said:

I'm imagining everyone complaining in this thread as your classic "lemme talk to your manager" types complaining that they weren't warned about something that is obvious. It was an event obv the items will go away.

 

Next thread

Obv because the monkey bait on other server goes away too right? Obviously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    36

Actually, tell me 1 other event where ya pay money for something then it's taken away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shreekz    3

This is classic. Can't expect the same thing from chronos, or can I go home and make a kamael on classic? I can't name another event where you purchased an event item, but classic has only had 3 or so events so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sicilia    0

I'm pissed!

You buy an item, you take it away? I can understand stopping to sell the items at the set date, but to TAKE away items you purchased?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTC    1
8 hours ago, Shreekz said:

This is classic. Can't expect the same thing from chronos, or can I go home and make a kamael on classic? I can't name another event where you purchased an event item, but classic has only had 3 or so events so far. 

This guy clearly has challenges speaking in logic. This is a “classic” example of rambling. Go away wanna be smartie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zace    62
2 hours ago, Sicilia said:

I'm pissed!

You buy an item, you take it away? I can understand stopping to sell the items at the set date, but to TAKE away items you purchased?

Welcome to NCsoft games where every other event is a moneygrab, enjoy your stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mishi    8
6 hours ago, BTC said:

This guy clearly has challenges speaking in logic. This is a “classic” example of rambling. Go away wanna be smartie. 

They said at the start of the event the items would be removed and stated time/date. 
If a player bought said items to use, then they should have used prior to the end date/time, when the items for the event were going to be removed. 

It's not NCSoft's fault players wanted to "get more time than the event ran", had "dc" issues, or that players "bought" the items.

Players could have just used the free ones for VIP, and not bought an item which would be removed. (Or they could have bought the item and used by the removal time, and there would be no issues.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lawman    146
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:12 PM, xxbutcherxx said:

That is the fine print from the "website", what about if I don't read the website and buy the baits from L2store? the store doesn't say anything about deleting the baits. I too will be losing 13k baits.

The lesson is simple.  Always read the event description.  Sorry it was such an expensive lesson for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×