I have Problem?

KissMyKnife

Ok So.
2 week ago after Maintenance:All classic Server was on High Trafic, was experience 3 4 5 min delay lag in 17-22 PM GMT1 time zone
1 week ago after Maintenance:All classic server was on High Trafic, was experience 2 second random lags in 19-22 PM GMT 1 Time Zone
Today after Maintenance:All Server was light except Giran was Medium Traffic: Was experience 5 6 min delay lag and dc like 5 time on between 19-22 PM GMT 1 Time Zone

Was check my Ping on speedtest website between texas and me, was 200 ping, i dont think 200 ping make so bad lag, download and upload was max

I cant see cry for lag and dc on forum so i feel only i have so bad delay on naia. i mean i start attack a mob and 5 min later see its died, if i use a skill, 5 6 min later see on dispay for i using it.

4 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

I know you, you are not dumb.....but i dont understand why if you play on classic, have problems with classic you post on live sectionO.o

who said i play on classic? no i play on Naia :)
Why i say Classic server on my first post? cause naia always on low trafic, so its not on naia for sure,

6 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

who said i play on classic? no i play on Naia :)
Why i say Classic server on my first post? cause naia always on low trafic, so its not on naia for sure,

let me read again:ph34r:

well, it was a deep analogy...and that prove low/medium/high traffic on servers have no or little impact on lag&delay.
I think is safe to put the blame on this new/old anticheat tool :)

7 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

let me read again:ph34r:

well, it was a deep analogy...and that prove low/medium/high traffic on servers have no or little impact on lag&delay.
I think is safe to put the blame on this new/old anticheat tool :)

4 5 min delay? really? :D cant be, i was check my CPU Load, and all time was around 25% CPU Load only, so no problem there.

Always Like this, if i do something i have 25% CPU Load, right now to, and have no lag at all.

3 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

Ok So.
2 week ago after Maintenance:All classic Server was on High Trafic, was experience 3 4 5 min delay lag in 17-22 PM GMT1 time zone
1 week ago after Maintenance:All classic server was on High Trafic, was experience 2 second random lags in 19-22 PM GMT 1 Time Zone
Today after Maintenance:All Server was light except Giran was Medium Traffic: Was experience 5 6 min delay lag and dc like 5 time on between 19-22 PM GMT 1 Time Zone

Was check my Ping on speedtest website between texas and me, was 200 ping, i dont think 200 ping make so bad lag, download and upload was max

I cant see cry for lag and dc on forum so i feel only i have so bad delay on naia. i mean i start attack a mob and 5 min later see its died, if i use a skill, 5 6 min later see on dispay for i using it.

This is a real thing, it started ~3 months ago. Since I play with my wife, who is sitting next to me, I can see exactly what is going on her monitor and the problem is not a 3-4-5 min delay as you say, but the client lagging/freezing! Sometimes on my monitor it is totally lagged, but I press on the keyboard and can see the output is normal on her monitor, I waited several times and played like that. It takes about 2-4 min until game starts running normally on my machine again, I experienced that 3-4 times. 

Many times some of my party members had the same problem, we are all on TS, so we sort that out fast, but yes! This freezing/lagging is annoying, because it just happens randomly with no connection to your internet speed or latency … 

What I have noticed is this problem occurs on Wednesdays after the maintenance, you play like 30-60 min, then you get freeze/lag, after that it is fine. Sometimes I noticed it on a Monday or Tuesday. Another thing is, when someone from party gets lagged, other members stop getting quest items for the same period the lag persists. For example - a party of 7 in AF for AF800 quest - 1 guy gets lagged for 2 min and 2 other players simply do not get quest items for that period, the guy's clients starts working properly and those 2 guys start getting quest items again. Really annoying.

Argus, what you experince...that problem is since forever :) and is worst after new anticheat program.
Its mby coz we are playing from europe and probably a program like battleping can solve it.

I played(recently) on Eu server and there i had no lag, everything load instant,etc...so its nothing wrong on our end.

6 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Argus, what you experince...that problem is since forever :) and is worst after new anticheat program.
Its mby coz we are playing from europe and probably a program like battleping can solve it.

I've been playing for years (from Europe) and for me this window freeze started when the anti-cheat thing was implemented, I've never had that before. I press keys and my character does not do anything on my screen, but others in game see that it moves/uses skills etc. I waited up to 10 minutes once and the window never unfroze for me, so now when it happens I know I have to end the l2 task in the task manager. This is very annoying.

I run two clients on same computer.

I don't think is xgencode but client or l2.bin or exe because ,two clients with same connection on same computer behave differently.

Synchronization seem like two clients get data from two different sources.

My avatar position or location is in most cases for few meters different in second client.

Also when one client freeze or lag second client run perfectly and sometimes when I try use skills on freeze client on second one I can see and hear that I actually use that skill.

May comp is good so I guess or is l2 code bad or I'm connected to two different servers witch are not synchronized well.

Hi there. I know what i am about to say will sound stupid.... but it fixed lag ( Terrible Lag 1-2 minutes delay ) . Change the Mail in our character. I had a 20 days dispute with the customer service. I did all data logging they asked for , they never managed to help me out. Once I changed the Mail on the Character, problem solved. Weird o_0

Archived