Fix Drop/Adena rate and exp curve

StanxFZ

1 hour ago, StanxFZ said:

Everything said in drop/adena rate, but nobody noticed about exp table and curve. actually Im 69lvl, just checked how much exp I need to get 70. Result is amazing. 630kk exp. 630,000,000 exp. six hundred and thirty million. Wake up. 630kk (NA classic) vs 330kk (Other classics.) https://l2wiki.com/classic/Character_Level

This has been laid out since the servers were opened.Dunno if you lilved under a rock or what....

Anyway, there are ppl 77lv and even higher probably, so it's not that hard progressing past lv70.All you need to do is to try harder.

27 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Yeah, or cheat.  At what point does it get so hard that most honest players give up and quit or go elsewhere?

Most?  Probably when they told us the rates were fine and would not be getting changed.. There are still a few of us left, but I am guessing not that many.

2 hours ago, Lawman said:

Yeah, or cheat.  At what point does it get so hard that most honest players give up and quit or go elsewhere?

People  already are leaving, probably why they pushed a new update. Lots of less shops in towns, mats are hard to find. But hey, just get lucky find a party of other people like you to make a cp. Play 2-4 hours a day and you"ll be fine. Sarcasm*

they will not fix that like they are not fixing bots.   few months and these servers become live 2  with huge donat and an unbalanced economy that built around the item mall.   

you don't believe me?  look at all their projects.   almost everything is a desert 

3 hours ago, Groorg said:

Most?  Probably when they told us the rates were fine and would not be getting changed.. There are still a few of us left, but I am guessing not that many.

When did they told us the rate? 

Spoiler : never. 
We were expecting rates such as the EU/RU versions 2.0+...instead, we got a even worse version of the 1.0 version.
Only later they came to us with the "free to play rates" excuse. They are just playing deaf, they already know everything...but they also know that if we knew before start that we were going to play in a server with totally broken rates and with such an awful management, no one was coming to play and to spend money. 

21 hours ago, StanxFZ said:

Everything said in drop/adena rate, but nobody noticed about exp table and curve. actually Im 69lvl, just checked how much exp I need to get 70. Result is amazing. 630kk exp. 630,000,000 exp. six hundred and thirty million. Wake up. 630kk (NA classic) vs 330kk (Other classics.) https://l2wiki.com/classic/Character_Level

its same as with 56 lvl bug, some other levels in exp table are probably bugged also
maybe they will give new zones fixed and fix all old zones with new update, or maybe reverse all the good changes they did (cuz new update) and then rip server

Archived