More clients per pc

It's only 3 PCs I don't get what is so annoying about it? I run 7 desktops when I'm boxing classic.

Are you worried about heat production or electricity consumption? If so I have a suggestion for you. Four of my desktops are SFF business computers (i5 ivy bridges) which pull about 100 watts each from the wall when running 3 clients. Sure details and stuff have to be minimized but they do the job. They also produce little in heat compared to my primary machines so cooling isn't a huge problem. You can get those machines for well under $100 each from any number of recycling places including non-for profits. They generally come with windows 7 or 8 COAs that can be used to install windows which you can then upgrade to windows 10 for free if you desire. The two with windows 7 pro COAs went to windows 10 pro after the initial windows 7 pro install. One had a windows 7 home COA that I didn't use and the fourth one had no COA at all. So for the last two I just bought windows 10 pro cd-keys off ebay for $8 each.

3 PCs??? Three? are you online with 9 chars at the same time? You know L2 is meant to be a Clan-Friends-Party-based game? Or do you hate other ppl that much? xD

Well for me it was the incredibly unrealistic gear requirements to get into any party. Sure people suck but it was their requirements that caused the problem.

16 hours ago, Skolex said:

3 PCs??? Three? are you online with 9 chars at the same time? You know L2 is meant to be a Clan-Friends-Party-based game? Or do you hate other ppl that much? xD

it's nothing to do with hate or being anti-social, I have no time to grind and loop macro gives me this nostalgic feeling of playing lineage 2, game that i have played for a long time and still feel progression. It is only way for me to progress while having busy life.

3client limit is just annoying, it is not electricity bill, it is not price, cos you can get rly cheap pc to run 3 lineage 2 these days , as mentioned above, it is just annoying to switch between monitors when managing party. It would be much easier to play on one pc. If you are thinking - well what would stop you to run 3pc x7? I don't need it, I don't farm adena to sell or anything like that, I just want my party that I can rely on 24/7 that grinds while I work.

3 from my view is that the dev wanted us to have our own personal buffer and healer to macro with so 1 main toon and 2 box for support.

if its hard to switch between pc may I suggest teamviewer or any other remote pc controller software of your liking. my 3 cents 

5 by pc will be great, it's not necessary let log a party, but 5 for do at minimal Crystal caverns, Spezion, and Fortuna alone will be great, sometimes are not ppl online for do instances. I am not friendly at all, i know that is a cooperative game, but sometimes ppl dont invite low geared players. Sometimes i invite ppl in k95 or in kamaloka that they still have a apo and twilight because they farm hard for buy gear, and they need xp for lvl up. For farm factions they are excluded too, if u are not Area DD or tank or support u suffer a lot for do a party or join, i dont find cooperative there, nobody is obligated to invite to party for do factions like gc or af, but they are killing the experience to others players.

3 pc's is fine .the most client I have run at the same time is 5 ,from when you cant get K95 ,99 party's  a Healer live on a laptop ,1 wynn live , feoh on macro on 1 pc ,a evis and a ISS on macros on the 3rd ,thats 3 mice 3 monitors

Archived