Option to disable PvP

5 hours ago, SMFC said:

As there were many reports from players being scammed by forced pk there could be simple solution
Toggle mode that disables ability to hit another player. Flagged or clear, with karma or not - you just will not attack any player with this mode.

Be smart, make the macros correctly and you won't get "scammed". I've been on macro 24/7 for over a year with gear worth over 600b and why nobody "scammed" me?

Play smart and you'll be safe.

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Be smart, make the macros correctly and you won't get "scammed". I've been on macro 24/7 for over a year with gear worth over 600b and why nobody "scammed" me?

Play smart and you'll be safe.

Depends on which class are you trying to setup for afk farm thats will be easy or not. As dagger. Sure, easy... Target name of mob with "espace" with all your skills single target and some /target %self... But if you are feoh, you lose snare, mass ruin and maybe 1 aoe skill. So is not so easy make a good macro without lose you advantage as a aoe damage. Btw you are forced to use nexttarget.

I have done my fair share of macro farming the Faction quests as yul, but I am never away from pc for more than 2-3 min, I never macro fully afk! 

My macro is full aoe with single target skills supporting my DMG, but since I am never away I always use a full dps macro which ofc is not safe if fully afk.

I was tested 4 times, PK force scammers tried to make me PK, but they had no success! Last time I was sitting on PC watching them struggle for 50 min, at the end I just killed em all :D it was fun. I have 100++ pvp's or even more from Killing such scammers in EV/GC/Refinery/HB for the last year.

31 minutes ago, Duardin said:

Like me?

I am always there, even when I am using loopmacro

Same with me. I play my main toon live, no macros,no afk,  but then I use the in game looping macros for my alts in party just to assist in attacking the mob just for more damage & a faster kill speed. I log all accounts off when I am done with my daily quests.

I don't do any afk macro parties. Couldn't even if I wanted too since I use my Iss in party to assist in attacking the mobs I am killing. So I buff my party manually, & only use the looping macros as a mob damage assist for my main.

I still get called a bot tho by people who cant tell the difference between playing live with assist macros and an all out 24/7 afk party.

17 hours ago, Feryl said:

Depends on which class are you trying to setup for afk farm thats will be easy or not. As dagger. Sure, easy... Target name of mob with "espace" with all your skills single target and some /target %self... But if you are feoh, you lose snare, mass ruin and maybe 1 aoe skill. So is not so easy make a good macro without lose you advantage as a aoe damage. Btw you are forced to use nexttarget.

Tyrr and dagger actually. Works with archers too.

If I'm not mistaken on the latest update Prelude of War (or whatever NCwest rename it) there will be an option to choose a toggle button for pvp and pve. also with auto-potion, auto-skill that glowing like macro looping. I am personally think they copied it from somewhere else a.k.a illegal servers like npc buffer before :P

not sure that feature will come to us and I hope it will come sooner than we think.

btw i want to make it clear, this is not asking to disable pvp for everyone, just for your own character, so if someone tries to trick you in to PK and get your items - he cant
he still can PK you sure, that's part of the game and I have nothing against pk, but people should not be able to force pk and get your items while you are afk

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=638638

[Combat mode]
1. New basic action combat mode has been added. 
- Whenever you use '/ combat mode' command in action icon or chat window, combat mode turns on / off and character name and icon are added to the status window. 
2. When combat mode is ONAttack and skill are applied as '/ force attack', '/ force force' without pressing key. 

using google translator

not sure this will fix the problem

Archived