Now that CLASSIC is dead, LIVE servers will welcome you!

Hello everybody,

now, since P2W madness has stricken CLASSIC with a lethal blow, here's a little heads up:

LIVE Servers will welcome everyone that is unhappy with bots and boring gameplay on Classic, P2W is same on both versions now (as we all knew would happen ofc) , so why not come back to the *REAL* servers and enjoy the *FULL GAME* not just a slow and stripped down version?

Welcome back to LIVE !  :)

Boy, you know that Korea already renamed God version to Lineage Legacy and classic version to Lineage 2? And P2W on classic which is 1 item is uncomparable to live servers where you need to spent couple grant to stay competetive:D

Good luck on your live server, but i cant see anyone starting out there

5 hours ago, Darth1ord said:

Hello everybody,

now, since P2W madness has stricken CLASSIC with a lethal blow, here's a little heads up:

LIVE Servers will welcome everyone that is unhappy with bots and boring gameplay on Classic, P2W is same on both versions now (as we all knew would happen ofc) , so why not come back to the *REAL* servers and enjoy the *FULL GAME* not just a slow and stripped down version?

Welcome back to LIVE !  :)

live servers are much worse than classic. Dwarfs are useless, P2W is much more massive than in the classic. You have to spend hours to fill a room, the whole game takes place within instances, making the game even more boring than the classic. Lastly, live servers have long since died, populated by people who spent too many dollars on their characters to quit. Bots are also on live servers !! Good luck.
As far as I'm concerned, I don't even know how long I'll still be playing L2. too much falseness and incompetence!

4 hours ago, WarriorOfLight said:

Mix, have you played on live servers with a dwarf spoiler? Only out of curiosity, I seem to remember.

No, never played dorf, female Dark elf Sph before GoD and then Female Orc GK.

On 4/5/2019 at 10:06 PM, LightRider said:

I play dorf spoiler on the live servers and I make about 700mil in a week to a week and a half.

yall playing wrong if you dont make money with a dorf on live.

Err, how is this related to this topic?

bots are everywhere:D wasnt there few days ago a guy who was streaming live on skelth whiile botting?:D

And by lower population u mean 100 active players, with no perspectives on merge cuz there is no other server. You are better off playing on gludio mate.

People like me came here from skelth cuz they were bored of dead server where only players left are people who donated too much and couple of botters and adena sellers.

On 4/5/2019 at 2:06 PM, LightRider said:

I play dorf spoiler on the live servers and I make about 700mil in a week to a week and a half.

yall playing wrong if you dont make money with a dorf on live.

hahacoughbullshitcoughhahah

Source my +100 othell fortune seekers.

I have two full groups that I can run on live and I used to run. They are all well past 100 and include a scavenger in each. Even running both 24/7 with in game macros doing over 700m every week is just simply impossible. It's more likely to be possible if you're botting because you can avoid people trying to get you to pk and such. Or if you're part of the one group that owns the RBs on that server then it's possible.. Don't pretend the average player that hasn't dropped thousands of real money into the game can do it consistently and without issue.

On 8.4.2019 at 2:50 PM, Paparia said:

Man Lineage 2 is a dead game...wake up...what the fak...we used to play this retarded game before 15 years...now its only RMT-BOTS-CHEATS....wake up guys...the future of gaming belongs to,  new Generation(RPG) games that includes Shooting-Strategy-Role Playing-survival-FPS characteristics...

Then what you're doing here ? 9_9

On 5.4.2019 at 2:04 PM, WarriorOfLight said:

P2W is much more massive than in the classic.

Wait 3 months and re-check what you wrote here.

Those Pendants are SUPER OP, SUPER expensive, SUPER hard to make.

It's the first P2W event on classic, and might well be the worst of all lolz.

4 hours ago, Darth1ord said:

Don't you dare to compare these measly pendants to what's available on the Live.

There is sooooo much more to come as p2w on the classic that it's hard to explain.

just to correct a few things..

• Live servers are renamed to Awakening in Korea
  • there will be 2 types of Live/Awaken severs: Normal and Bloody, Bloody is a dedicated easy pvp server
  • Classic will be also simplified between Classic and Aden servers, once Aden servers are released which will be done by Innova really soon Classic will go thru the same experience Live did ;)

don't believe me go check it out at 4r4m's discord which has all the details and English/RU discussion channels with DIL from Innova posting & confirming stuff

https://discord.gg/HPU3yNG

ps, check out the structure of the Korean update channel to see how things will be

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Don't you dare to compare these measly pendants to what's available on the Live.

There is sooooo much more to come as p2w on the classic that it's hard to explain.

just check Classic in Asia to know what else is coming this way :D

heck it's very easy to look up Korean Classic youtubes and see their gear/inventories durr..

On 10/4/2019 at 8:09 AM, Darth1ord said:

It's probably like you say. The classic will follow the live server project. P2W and again P2W. I'm sure about this. For now, however, it is not yet at the same levels. The alternative to classic servers is not lineage live, but simply to abandon the game and these developers who look more like clowns

On 5/4/2019 at 5:54 AM, CJChief said:

Boy, you know that Korea already renamed God version to Lineage Legacy and classic version to Lineage 2? And P2W on classic which is 1 item is uncomparable to live servers where you need to spent couple grant to stay competetive:D

Good luck on your live server, but i cant see anyone starting out there

Couple grants won´t get you anywhere close to competitive on live servers... sorry I have friends who spent that once a month and they are top players so... a couple of grants won´t really make any difference xD,  it would just buy consumables.

Archived