Kingdom Cloaks Event, When?

L2Junkie

When can we expect Kingdom Cloaks to come back to L2 store? or how about putting them in the store with the spirit stones like you did with the elemental shirt.

I can't even remember when the last time we had the cloaks available... i know of several people who like me would also like to see these return.

Flash sale at the very least? we haven't had a flash sale in a while either. 

Thank you for your time.

It seems that forum has become l2store. Everyone who wakes up in the morning and need something he doesnt have ,is coming here and write what he is missing  :)
It was on summer last event 22 agust !

Ofc customers always pays and have requirements !!!

have a look at the current Korean store promo and you will see as part of the reward loot boxes it contains many top rewards of old events

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=638884

item Quantity item Quantity
Dragon claw box (advanced) One Decoration of power One
Dragon claw box (generic) One A lucrative upgrade seat One
Dragon's Claw One Blessed Circlet Enhancement Order One
Four-stage seed bracelet One Blessed Dragon Shirt Strengthening Order One
Lindvior's Earrings One Determination of life One
Blessed Balacas Necklace One Determine artifacts One
Blessed Antharas earrings One Artifact sculpture One
Ruler of Authority Ring One Grandcain's Weapon Enhancement Order - R Grade One
A seeker's ring of truth One Enhancement of Grandkine's armor -R grade One
Dragon's Ring One Island of Storm Time Charged Seats One
Dragon's Earring One Raw Island Time Charged Seats One
Dragon's Necklace One Royal Gold Save Ticket One
Dark Weapon Enhanced Stone One Royal Black Save Ticket One
Bloody Weapon Enhanced Stone One 1 Forgotten Spellbook One
+10 other angel's ring box One   Freya's Wind Order 12
Sai Ha Talisman 10 stage box One Lord's vitality 6
Sealed Talisman One Lord's Special Cocktail 2
Seven Signs of Talisman One A shining four-beat golden hourglass 2
Power of ruler One Attributes of Shining Dragon - EXP 6
Saiha's energy One Freya's ice rose 6
Long-awaited energy One - -

yes I'm too lazy to fix the google translation errors as I do know the real names of those items

note the gold & black cards as well Gran Kain EWR/EAR which means eventually +20 weapons and armor will really become the norm for even moderate spenders

also the most expensive store packs in Korea are around 40,000 KRW which is not even 32 Euro so they're MUCH cheaper then NCWest and even cheaper then Innova so yeah.. which is funny as market wise / local cost of living in Korea is much higher then North Europe or say Cali USA so when they have so much lower prices then us there's something really wrong with NC's foreign market model ;)

ps, yes that's stage1 dragon weapon as top reward and indeed there are dragon claws on the list

5 hours ago, Draecke said:

also the most expensive store packs in Korea are around 40,000 KRW which is not even 32 Euro so they're MUCH cheaper then NCWest and even cheaper then Innova so yeah.. which is funny as market wise / local cost of living in Korea is much higher then North Europe or say Cali USA so when they have so much lower prices then us there's something really wrong with NC's foreign market model

That's because we are here for one reason only.... to be milked.

8 hours ago, Draecke said:

have a look at the current Korean store promo and you will see as part of the reward loot boxes it contains many top rewards of old events

Don't go further  if u check 4games  forum https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/661150/ yesterday they updated Fortune Tickets rewards with top rewards of old events and they add also new rewards like gran's kain scrolls and royal black and gold ! .

Thanks god we still can enjoy top rewards like ear/ewr/EOD packs/ Grand Kain's medicine pots etc ! 

Too sad ncsoft is way behind others territories and we keep following our masters here :) 

true, when someone doesnt have something and everyone does, it is a problem :-) 

i dont want to pay 100b or more for a cloak or 200m or more for stones, so yeah i come here, because i have been waiting and nothing for a while.

23 hours ago, Draecke said:

also the most expensive store packs in Korea are around 40,000 KRW which is not even 32 Euro so they're MUCH cheaper then NCWest and even cheaper then Innova so yeah.. which is funny as market wise / local cost of living in Korea is much higher then North Europe or say Cali USA so when they have so much lower prices then us there's something really wrong with NC's foreign market model ;)

It's really funny. I started saying that to lower the actual prices was the only way to save l2 servers

before classic went live

and i got something like 20 daily bans from neutron :D

Imho only omenofsteel got more bans than me

Archived