Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2. Giran, Gludio, and Talking Island will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes. Aden will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The 15th Anniversary Summer Squash event will end. Related event items will be removed from players' inventories.
  • XP/SP +50% server boost will end.
  • 15th Anniversary Daily Hunting Missions will end and related XP Scrolls will be removed from players' inventories. Use 'em before the maintenance!
  • The Talisman of Fate promotion will be available for one last week.
  • There will be a L2 Store update for July.
  • A new event, Red Libra Summer Event, will start.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Hime pinned this topic

So we have the auto macro system ok . But we dont have macro friendly areas like the live servers why? We need places for macro system with  faster mob respawn and groups of mobs that stay at the same place not respawn one mile away every time ty.

It don't seem to be that bad, buff can be in the form of adena or proof of red. However with all the things in this event only the Weapon Supply Box seems to be worthwhile all the other stuff can just be ignored.

12 hours ago, Hime said:

•  
  • 15 th Misiones aniversario de Caza Diarias Y terminarán relacionado XP Rollos Séran Retirados de los Inventarios de los Jugadores. ¡Utilízalos antes del mantenimiento!
  •  

Please do not forget to use the exp. scroles. You can not login yesterday to use them

There will be a L2 Store update for July

most important part for adding new p2win items like every new month.

Im still like the live event and Juji talking about no pay2win items in the shop. every month a laugher worth.

Red libra event : Buy full 1-hour buffs for 416,250 Adena

People not even have enough adena to buy shots but hey spend half a million for 1 hour buff.

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Like 1

From the looks of this event i can only draw two conclusions (since no one would actually spend that money for a buff scroll):

1) Developers have no idea that players have no adena as they have been almost removed from the monsters.
2) Or they do know and force the community to actually buy adena with real money from the bots.

@Hime Can we please get an answer to this issue ? It has been raised many times but there was never a reply from NCSoft. Can you please tell us whether this is just a bug you were not aware of and will fix soon, or is this how you intend this game to be? 

People are leaving due to this and i hope this can be fixed soon.
Thank you

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2. Giran, Gludio, and Talking Island will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes. Aden will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The 15th Anniversary Summer Squash event will end. Related event items will be removed from players' inventories.
  • XP/SP +50% server boost will end.
  • 15th Anniversary Daily Hunting Missions will end and related XP Scrolls will be removed from players' inventories. Use 'em before the maintenance!
  • The Talisman of Fate promotion will be available for one last week.
  • There will be a L2 Store update for July.
  • A new event, Red Libra Summer Event, will start.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

weapons and chest will be removed after event? :|

14 hours ago, Hime said:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. 

What a reason add this in post if more then 90% questions stay without answer?

I bet prices for event based on normal adena drops and wasn't recalculated for NA reality with nerfed rates like other prices at NPC stores.

When NA version get normal Drop/Spoil rates/amounts compared to other versions of L2Classic? And don't tell us that Drops is normal for free2play model, Developers and Publishers making more money on F2P models then P2P especial with Pay2Win events and weekly store updates wich we have.

• Like 2

Pleas add this to classic as well, esp for low pop servers.  Weapon and gemstones  to change type would be a godsend. Shouldn't  be just on live. @Hime 

Weapon Exchange

If you’re looking to trade your weapon for another type look no further than Elder Black. His services come with fees and restrictions, so be prepared before paying him a visit

10 hours ago, Buldos said:

What a reason add this in post if more then 90% questions stay without answer?

I bet prices for event based on normal adena drops and wasn't recalculated for NA reality with nerfed rates like other prices at NPC stores.

When NA version get normal Drop/Spoil rates/amounts compared to other versions of L2Classic? And don't tell us that Drops is normal for free2play model, Developers and Publishers making more money on F2P models then P2P especial with Pay2Win events and weekly store updates wich we have.

For sure they ignore all. did you see any post about p2win stuff, bots or any other concern people have...none like always. but giving answers to absolute useless questions in the forum. just ignore them and they will stop asking mentalitiy. @Juji no p2win items in the store that was your joke of the year in the live event.

Edited by Scarecrow

Weapon Supply Box (C-Grade) x1 = 3,931,429 Adena

Buy full 1-hour buffs for 416,250 Adena 

I have some questions

I'm level 40. Where should i farm to get more than 416.250a in an hour? Almost 4kk for a random C-grade  weapon? Am i playing in a wrong server or i'm doing something wrong? 

@Juji @Hime Any farming tips or strats?:)

The true question is, how is it possible to obtain 320 or 54 red's weapon exchange ticket if we have only 29 days of event so with 29 daily quest, and when you have a chance for 8 to obtain red's weapon exchange ticket in reward, it's just impossible as if we obtain for each quest this it would be only 29/320 red's weapon exchange ticket AND as if i up a character that i deLevel lvl 20 and reUp lvl 79 each day (which was impossible too) it would be only 5 quests daily so 5*29=145 so 145/320 tickets and the red's weapon exchange ticket are untradable so weapon A grade exchange is just impossible...

Sadly, this is an official server, it reminds me just another opportunity to get money from people. 
And why did you delete XP scroll ? What was the reason? Ofc I saved them for later to spend them gradually because SP are the second scare commodity after adena.

Im not the type that complaints BUT this is CUSTOMER feedback.

* We got no proper warning that the XP scrolls will be removed. I am another fellow who didn't use his XP scrolls because I didn't know I wouldn't be able to use them.

* We don't know about the Red Ticket rates for different quest levels. Are higher lvl Libra Supply boxes more likely to give Red tickets?????

Thats all..... Id REALLY like to know about no. 2

• Hime unpinned this topic