Client Performance Lost

Sleep1ngSun

@Juji

People are noticing it. There's definitely a performance issue with the new patch or some strange new kind of lag happening. Another example, when I land a de-buff like Giant's Critical Weakness, it looks as if the debuff runs out pretty fast and has no effect but it's actually my character not hitting/taking way to long between hits.

eVyI3tr.png

Edited by Healingbewbs
Typo

17 hours ago, Healingbewbs said:

This is pretty bad actually. Was doing Tauti for the first time after the patch and noticed my rate of attack was visually a lot slower and overall DPS dropped tremendously yet Tauti wasn't affected in any way.

Yes i noticed that too... It appeared when Fafurion/Prelude 1 patch was installed.

When i attack a monster with a single keyboard button press (I have "/attack" on my shortcut bar) everything is fine.

But if i hold down the keyboard button to continually spamming to "/attack" the moster, the visual attack rate is much slower than normal, DPS as well...

the Atk. Speed doesn't change however.

yes it is getting bad I can do solo K95 on my Evis is 8 mins now its 25 what the hell is that ,its the sane on a ISS

the attack is like this  1 2 ... 1 2 .... 1 2  even with BR and SM its SLOW 

but on my Feoh  cant tell if its slow or not

9 hours ago, Dawe said:

Yes i noticed that too... It appeared when Fafurion/Prelude 1 patch was installed.

When i attack a monster with a single keyboard button press (I have "/attack" on my shortcut bar) everything is fine.

But if i hold down the keyboard button to continually spamming to "/attack" the moster, the visual attack rate is much slower than normal, DPS as well...

the Atk. Speed doesn't change however.

Wow, the delay in attack is always now... and much bigger than before!

On 8/7/2019 at 12:40 AM, Sleep1ngSun said:

@Juji @Hime

Hi!

When I leave character on macro for a few hours the performance on the client killing the mobs is greatly affected to the point it runs at 2 to 5fps while other clients (iss, heal, box afk) has no performance losses.

Thanks

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/14546-lag-issue-when-using-macro-low-fps/

Will any GM answer on this topic ? Will this bug be added to known issues ? With my Titan, after the updates, I earn exactly 1/2 in of the experience I had before i hit once and 1 sec delay, hit once and 1 sec delay ... it's a so pointless to farm now .

@Juji @Hime please reply to some of questions about this issue on forum, thank you !

• 2 weeks later...